• 2 years ago

Votes: 44 7.9%
  • 3 or more years ago

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • never deposited

Votes: 66 11.8%

• Total voters
I miss how to make that profit i supose lol

But i can confirm that Serica is one of the nicest ppl i met ingame for sure, and that is not a case of sugering her up i asure u ;)

I would for sure miss her if she wasent around the years that will come.
A BIG kiss to u Serica, take care out there bouth RL and RL my friend.

Yea yea im a bit drunk at the moment ;p but i can asure u that i mean ewary word i say,ewen if i spell like a crow ;))

shhhh....
Got to sleep man ^^
Helps when you are drunk :D

I'd guess that I may have deposited ~2'500PEDs total in three different deposits from december 2009 'til the beginning of february 2010, then I stopped playing because it simply became too expencive going for "fun" things like trox insted of Argonauts that actually pays out extremely well (for me Argonauts over time always gave me +/-0).

I recently chipped out, got meself 1'000PED for it and now I've started mining insted of hunting, and it's really fun! I have the idea in my head of depositing like $1'000+ in the future, but the idea of supporting this greedy fucking company, who does shit for the players causes me to doubt. But then I think of it like this: the game is simply gambling, and though I prefere poker that I can profit on insted of blackjack, it is fun to go on a long mining run and maybe skill up enough so I can kill a few mobs on the way, is that fun not worth $1'000? I guess it depends.

I sure could use those dollars to go to Amsterdam, have sex with prostitutes and smoke pot insted, but that would ... be fucking awesome, now when I come to think about it.

EU or STD's and pot? It's a hard motherfucking choice, innit.

i play hardcore maybe 3 to 5 months a year meaning i depo maybe 100$ per week when im in my "period". The rest of the year that i dont play i dont even log in. Hoffs and good loot made me get my paradox and chip in some skills. the $$ i depo is only for hunting, (L) gun and fap + ammo. In 4 years ive depoed maybe around 4K USD.

Last edited:
i play hardcore maybe 3 to 5 months a year meaning i depo maybe 100$ per week when im in my "period". The rest of the year that i dont play i dont even log in. Hoffs and good loot made me get my paradox and chip in some skills. the $$ i depo is only for hunting, (L) gun and fap + ammo. In 4 years ive depoed maybe around 4K USD.
Do you regret the money you've spent on the game?

I'd guess that I may have deposited ~2'500PEDs total in three different deposits from december 2009 'til the beginning of february 2010, then I stopped playing because it simply became too expencive going for "fun" things like trox insted of Argonauts that actually pays out extremely well (for me Argonauts over time always gave me +/-0).

I recently chipped out, got meself 1'000PED for it and now I've started mining insted of hunting, and it's really fun! I have the idea in my head of depositing like $1'000+ in the future, but the idea of supporting this greedy fucking company, who does shit for the players causes me to doubt. But then I think of it like this: the game is simply gambling, and though I prefere poker that I can profit on insted of blackjack, it is fun to go on a long mining run and maybe skill up enough so I can kill a few mobs on the way, is that fun not worth $1'000? I guess it depends.

I sure could use those dollars to go to Amsterdam, have sex with prostitutes and smoke pot insted, but that would ... be fucking awesome, now when I come to think about it.

EU or STD's and pot? It's a hard motherfucking choice, innit.

Ahhh.........Amsterdam :D:D:D

Do you regret the money you've spent on the game?

I don't

I haven't done the maths in a long time but if I sold all my items and skills I would get my money back

now I don't think so, most of my items values decreased

People are responsible how they approach the game and spend mony,

Personally i dont like the sib thing, its a luxury to skill faster and it cost mony,
Limited gear is wasting mony, i got me some nice unlimited gear and it keeps it value. (infact its going up)

Less is more in this game, i'm having fun with my noob gear and i stick with it, i lost 100 ped last month and went from lvl 24 to 29 with a opallo sga so i consider that to be quite cheap gameplay.

Maybe when im in the mood ill buy a big gun once im over lvl 50 but until them im sticking with my peashooter.

SGA gear and upgrades also enabled new ubernoob setups so that is also quite challenging. Alltough i can't see the point in upgrading low lvl tools and weaps, its BS but it does seem to work ecowize with my armour.

Greetings

~dont ask me, i'm just a noob~

I depo every month. Lately everything goes to hunting, weapon, and ammo

And i quited keeping scores on my loots, what i loot, i sell and buy more ammo

this way the game is less stressing :D:D:D

I depo 50 euro twice a week.. So, thats about 200 euro (240 US dollar) per month. Why do I do it? Because I love the game and I'm addicted.

I hit alot of globals and 2 HOFs (around 300 ped each), but all of that is nothing compared to what I have deposited.

I'm still hoping for a couple of bigger ones.. but if that doesn't happen my hard-earned money is lost forever.

I've deposited quite a bit since I started May of 2008.
I always want to hunt the biggest mobs that I can, craft those pesky OA101's, and Mine with big amps...

Why do I do it? Usually cause I tell myself everyday, "Hey, today could be your day"....
Yeah, it's foolish to think like that, but hey, it keeps me going when I see the same people over and over hit the big loots, over and over.

Yeah, I know what you're going to say, those people hitting the big loots are spending tons of peds everyday hunting, or clicking...YEAH..I get it...
But I also know that they're spending a lot of money that they have gotten from their ATH before, or their UBER from last week. The peds that we all deposited to give to someone else.
I was just talking with a Soc mate this morning, saying how I thought it was weird that there were 3 big ubers on Feffs this past week...seemed kind of odd to me. Why can't MA get it right, and balance their system and instead of giving out 3 huge loots, give out 100 medium loots to 100 players?

Of course I wouldn't be mad if it were me to get the huge loot...no one would be mad...but day after day, we see the same names hitting the big ones...or you see the noob who just started a few weeks ago hit an ATH, that's nice.

I think the 100 loots to 100 players would work out so much better because probably every one of them would just recycle the peds back into the game, instead of one big hit and withdrawl.

I depo too much into this game, and I'm a fool. I know it.

I depo 50 euro twice a week.. So, thats about 200 euro (240 US dollar) per month. Why do I do it? Because I love the game and I'm addicted.

I hit alot of globals and 2 HOFs (around 300 ped each), but all of that is nothing compared to what I have deposited.

I'm still hoping for a couple of bigger ones.. but if that doesn't happen my hard-earned money is lost forever.

I used to deposit 20 USD then I realized that 100 USD lasted allot of time, the 1st time I done that the ped lasted for over a year.
then the bloody L items came and I had to deposit 100 USD per month

I don't deposit anymore, when it runs out I'm done

I used to deposit some time ago, but stopped that due to very long break. Now I could afford to deposit some cash regulary, but I wont do that because I think game was seriously screwed since vu 10. As long as returns between 30-50% will be something normal and not just happen once in a while I dont see any point in depositing 1k $ that will be totally wasted after few days. As long as there will be more big uber hofs on noob mobs (small argo, drones, feffs, etc.) than on mobs that needs some skills and gear to kill, MA wont see my cash. But as soon as MA will start to think seriously about players needs and not about their needs and bank accounts, I will deposit again. But I have a strange feeling that this could never happen ;)

I cant really say anymore, This is words out of my own mouth, exactly. You must have ESP cause I never got to say it to you. LOLOLOL

Listen it takes money to skill up, yes I know. But my god, this is a game. And lately not a very good one. It has major flaws and frankly, The people at MA are more greedy than the people on wallstreet.

The only reason why they give any loot at all is they know the big depositers wont deposit anything if there wasn't anyone winning. This game is such a scam Maybe I will deposit once an year to try to get a business going in this game to pay for my playing.

Until then october 2009 is the last time I deposited and maybe I will do it again this year if the game lasts.

Haven't Depoed in over 1 year mabe even 2 years,

Hit my 30k PED a month limit regularly pre VU10 Expensive! Annoying! FUN!!!

LOL

Im trying to deposit every month, even if i dont have to just to support MA and save up for new toys.

i just deposited $24 USD since i just got my alowance from my dad.

i depo like 20-30$ per week...becouse i love it...and is like a pizza and a soda or something..but is alot more fun:)

moderation is the secret for a happy life

depositing 100 or 200 USD per week like some say don't sound healthy, on the other hand it depends on how much money they make per month

I don't deposit regularly. I do it in spurts when my economic status irl allows it from time to time. Most times that I deposit is if there is something I really want in game that has a descent buyout on auction, or if there's something I really want in game that is in a shop at a really nice price - but I don't even really do that any more now that I own my shop, booth, and shopkeeper... Nowadays I try to make every ped I can last as long as possible and deposit if something really big happens irl from time to time - maybe a bonus at work, maybe a tax return that is a lot more then I thought it would be, maybe an inheritance, maybe a big Christmas or Birthday gift card, etc.

Back