When is Neverdie Jobs & Voting System coming?

maybe i am greedy and small minded. i just want someone that play drunk or stoned and thinks that its nice to mine indoor with a big amp and feed the loot pool
i cant see how ti increase my hunting returns or sell more craft fronm ppl that log in to see a concert
maybe that is instead da nice thing tho

(yes my dream is to have someone playing in a silly and loosing a shitload on the loot pool so maybe i can grab some ped using more brain cells)

i see more interesting some "sponsor" that put say 100k into MA pocket to have a "Apple" or "cococola" token dropped by monster and that can be swapped for a RL item.

i see more interesting some "sponsor" that put say 100k into MA pocket to have a "Apple" or "cococola" token dropped by monster and that can be swapped for a RL item.
Please no, it then becomes an arcade machine scenario where you put your pennies in hoping to get the keyring. All items dropped should be virtual and therefore in game value only, or you create a scenario where the Rl and VL economy aspect make this just a big penny amusement arcade.

i wonder how much is RT for sale.... i think it has potential
maybe 250...500k USD?

i wonder how much is RT for sale.... i think it has potential
maybe 250...500k USD?
have given that some thought. you'd have to make sure that whatever the legal structure was, that it preserved whatever licensing agreements Neverdie made to get King Kong, The Thing, and whatever copyrighted stuff related to Lemmy et al

have given that some thought. you'd have to make sure that whatever the legal structure was, that it preserved whatever licensing agreements Neverdie made to get King Kong, The Thing, and whatever copyrighted stuff related to Lemmy et al
well... i was considering a catastrophe that remove all teh odd colors, bring it in the spirit of the game and remove humans toward creatures
paying licensing is not in my mind.
that planet has incredible potentials, just need removal of some "unusual" things in it

well... i was considering a catastrophe that remove all teh odd colors, bring it in the spirit of the game and remove humans toward creatures
paying licensing is not in my mind.
that planet has incredible potentials, just need removal of some "unusual" things in it

love it or hate it, RT is a unique planet in the 'verse, making it look and feel like caly or ark would be a mistake i think. planet just needs some bugfixes and QoL.

Back