When is Neverdie Jobs & Voting System coming?

shhhh - don't wake him - whatever you do, don't give him any more ideas

YAWN!! uhah what did u say ? did
someone say something about jobs? noo probably not must have been dreaming.. YAWN ! going back to sleep now…. hunt AI on Rocktropia if u are looking for Metaverse minimum wage job…. YAWN!! Wake me up when u have a new prez lined up , Ill give her/him/they a tour of the Virtual White House before I go …. Snore!

Last edited:
YAWN!! uhah what did u say ? did
someone say something about jobs? noo probably not must have been dreaming.. YAWN ! going back to sleep now…. hunt AI on Rocktropia if u are looking for Metaverse minimum wage job…. YAWN!! Wake me up when u have a new prez lined up , Ill give her/him/they a tour of the Virtual White House before I go …. Snore!
Not a chance of hunting on RT until you get Codex sorted out. Maybe if you weren’t sleeping on the job.

hunt AI on Rocktropia if u are looking for Metaverse minimum wage job….
... and fight over it with the other bottom feeders, because there is only one such "job" capped by the spawn rate, unlike even sweating :rofl:

Man, I love you for the bravery to expose the abject folly of human group behaviour like that. You sure get a lot of hate for it, but does it make them quit? Hell no... it really is worth the show. Wish you good luck with your other projects.

Leave neverdie alone, he and rocktropia is under my protection

you guys need to tag him, he has an alarm when his name is written on the internets ;)

No, I was not sarcastic this time. Intentionally setting up a cynical farce of a "job" as a honeytrap for certain characters and taking the flak for it is brave. I can just imagine the twists of mind which would bring such a thing about, and I'm liking it.

All of the token stuff was experimental and still is. I can't remember if maybe the "donation" hint was forgotten, with the doomed DeepToken they did that at least. "Investing" in something which is not fully understood is always a gamble, or an investment in knowledge. Like one Thomas Edison: "I have not failed. I have found 10,000 ways that don't work." We will have light, eventually.

If you really need a job I hear there's a 2 ped a day job that takes about 15-20 minutes over on Arkadia's Moon... There's also a small batch of Monura nearby that need to be thinned out, but there is a bit of a tax involved...

After you talk to Chief Milo you may want to copy and paste this in to chat
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, rWaypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, rWaypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

I heard there will be jobs on Michael Jackson themed planet.

Around same time when I grow a penis on my forehead so I can join school plays as unicorn.
you don't have to wait. just identify as a unicorn. once you made enough from selling unicorn farts you can sew one on. it's like a magic circle.

• Haha
Reactions: San
When is jobs promised by Neverdie & Voting System coming?
Does anyone have an idea as to how this would even work in EU?
NFT/Crypto craze has actually made "videogames as a job" a reality recently (google Axie Infinity). It's basically just a ponzi scheme that relies on constant flow of fresh money, but it's the closest we've gotten to virtual jobs. Wonder if something like this could be implemented in Entropia... probably not 😁

Does anyone have an idea as to how this would even work in EU?
NFT/Crypto craze has actually made "videogames as a job" a reality recently (google Axie Infinity). It's basically just a ponzi scheme that relies on constant flow of fresh money, but it's the closest we've gotten to virtual jobs. Wonder if something like this could be implemented in Entropia... probably not 😁
I think not for entropia. More likely, there will be a similar game eventually. There are already tons of cryptogames and NFT's and even gambling games which is why it's been so blatantly obvious that EU is that game except for one little detail: MA is bankster oriented (aka gov. regulated) and the true crypto ethos is antibankster oriented. I'd love to see them make it work but the government is such a drag on innovation especially in the crypto space. I'm sure MA got a whif of that when they tried to get into their patenting deeptoken. And there are currently quite a few bankster approved cryptos. All that just tells me they never hooked up with the right crypto person.

There's a famous youtuber Swede who just might cut the mustard though. Who happens to be making an interface named Moralis!

Can you imagine when OpenSea becomes a nicer AH than MA's AH, LOL.

Last edited:
When Neverdie owned CND, in the early days, it was brilliant. My memory is not great and I did not keep notes but I seem to remember a dome PVP event every Sunday evening I think it was, ubers smashing each other up for prizes and if you could not participate you could watch or listen and ND gave great commentary. I loved those times. When ND sold CND due to the Rocktropia project I had such high hopes. It started off well, but then promises ND made were slowly broken, rewards promised not given, and step by step it seemed he dropped the ball and became bored of the project and now just sees it as an income stream not the passionate project or vision he held in the CND days. Just my take on it and it's a shame ND you have let a lot of people down so less of the sarcasm please and maybe listen? and if you are bored of the whole RT project, be honest and say so. :)

PED is a stablecoin pegged to dollar....
i am sure at some old times thre was a debit card connected to EU account.. but the risk of money outflow for MA is high...
that is why the economy is controlled in M1 (cash money) and M3 (digital "bonds" or UL items)
MA is nto Crypto bullshit.. it is run (very well from company side) as a central bank
loosing control on PED means loss of seniorage (web shop income or tax on deposits....
as per a Job....
teh game is looting under ammo, if a planbet partner release for some activity up to 99% of his tax share... that is the cap
like if there was a method to give out some "LA Token" that represent a share of the LA tax value
it is actually the same as lowering taxes but the perception to get "Paid back" is attactive, just like the "fidelity card of malls"
and AI spawn is capped like the amount of sweatable bottles...
nothing can "beat the house"

PED is a stablecoin pegged to dollar....
i am sure at some old times thre was a debit card connected to EU account.. but the risk of money outflow for MA is high...
that is why the economy is controlled in M1 (cash money) and M3 (digital "bonds" or UL items)
MA is nto Crypto bullshit.. it is run (very well from company side) as a central bank
loosing control on PED means loss of seniorage (web shop income or tax on deposits....
as per a Job....
teh game is looting under ammo, if a planbet partner release for some activity up to 99% of his tax share... that is the cap
like if there was a method to give out some "LA Token" that represent a share of the LA tax value
it is actually the same as lowering taxes but the perception to get "Paid back" is attactive, just like the "fidelity card of malls"
and AI spawn is capped like the amount of sweatable bottles...
nothing can "beat the house"
I'm not suggesting they necessarily change anything about the current system.
Example: If you look at Axie Infinity, it's basically a Pokémon game, right? We have taming in EU, if that system had been isolated from the normal EU economy and been tied to crypto/NFT instead, boom, we'd have a microeconomy that MA could freely iterate without directly affecting their balance sheet. Not saying it would be easy, but what's the point of Project Entropia if we don't take risks 😑
More likely, there will be a similar game eventually.
Yeah... Feels like MA gave up too easily, but I don't know how the Swedish regulations work for crypto stuff.

Personnally I understand players complaining, and at the same time I also wonder if Planet Partners and their devs teams are limited by MA or not.
Would mean it's not entierly their fault.
Anotehr thing is obvious, Rocktropia seems to develop in order to be original and different than other planets, and their mobs, instances, and items are famous and apprecieted by players.

Remember some promises made by game in the past, about space and other upcoming updates that some active and long time players are still waiting for, looks like it's commun in this game that projects have difficulties to see light, and we are maybe more ambitious about some projects than others. :giggle:

look 2020 account where MA has written off a BIG loss related to the "pet battle project"
and the loss taken by player that purchased "COMbat PET Deeds"
i think pet for sure is not doable.
i see more interesting some "sponsor" that put say 100k into MA pocket to have a "Apple" or "cococola" token dropped by monster and that can be swapped for a RL item.
MA gain is on PED pritinng... if i get a 1m PED global and purchase item and keep the ped into game.... it is like looting zero. if i loot 10k ped and extract 1000 usd... it is liquidity loss.. and again a NFT is like a withdrawal.. it will not happen.

Back