Casay

Stalker
Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
Any word from FPC yet about it?

I know, self serving question.. .dying to get my jacket :ahh:

Rock onward WOF!!

Praying they make them country colors this time -Red White and Blue somehow! Now that would truelly rock for all teams in the future! :)

Ummmm bump? lol

We don't know. One day, I think Hurrikane gets a message stating the prizes are ready. Then it will be posted. I know that's not the answer you were hoping for... but it's most likely the truth.

We don't know. One day, I think Hurrikane gets a message stating the prizes are ready. Then it will be posted. I know that's not the answer you were hoping for... but it's most likely the truth.

Ty for the reply. Yep.. figured it worked that way.

Hugz :)

A bump... and a wonder as to why no front page story on it.

I happen to know someone that writes a GREAT wrap-up...Would have made a great news article for here.

*Oh Coop... lol

And lastly.. Regarding WoF; WoF is a FPC sponsored event but not a FPC event. I've told the WoF Management that the hand-out wouldn't be until at least August, since it is vacation-season (I don't know if they've communicated this or not. ) I'm can't do such alone, not yet anyway.

Well, got some info on when.. in August, at least.

Final.. end of June..... prize ceremony... still unknown....no front page story...

Today.. Aug 8th... new 'community manager?" priceless? :D

Have been unwilingly offline lately; modem melted on me. While waiting for a new one have kept up to date as I can. FPC are swedish, and as such have been vacationing in a swedish manner for the last few weeks. Expect an announcement concerning the prizes 'soon'.

Hurrikane.

Have been unwilingly offline lately; modem melted on me. While waiting for a new one have kept up to date as I can. FPC are swedish, and as such have been vacationing in a swedish manner for the last few weeks. Expect an announcement concerning the prizes 'soon'.

Hurrikane.

Hey ya Hurrikane,
Ty for the reply. Hanne said she'd pm'ed you awhile back about it being in August.

I don't know if you've read my other venting / suggestions posts in other threads, mainly the 'new community manager' one. As I honestly do feel this is a huge failure on her part for not have already gotten this done. This is the biggest community event in EU. It was her job to get it done.

Yep, they've been on vacation now but they knew a LONG time before when the finals were. (Months before) I see no reason they couldn't have had it ready in advance unless they are going to make country specific jackets this time.

The ceremony could have been right after WOF, the next day or the following weekend at the latest.
It's a shame there's no forethought on their part. But, I guess we've come to expect that from MA / FPC and never getting much done on time or thinking in advance.

I also don't understand why there wasn't any front page story here on EF about it yet. I'd think there could be a story about the final and a separate story about the prize ceremony. I'd personally like to have seen stories about it at the end of every major round.

This is "THE" community event and I think it deserves that kind of coverage. There was a lot written here and there in the WOF threads but EF is certainly lacking for front page news stories and of course it helps to promote WOF overall.

So I don't sound like I'm just whining, as I'm not. I'm willing to put myself up to help to make things better. I just think this has been a huge missed opportunity on many levels to promote EU and WOF.

Like I mentioned in another post, I'm willing to help judge and or write next year although I think Coop is the person to do the writing. I'd like to suggest you contacting her about one for this year. She wrote great wrap-ups for our team every round and I'm certain she'd be able to do the same for WOF. She writes in a style that the excitement and suspense of each round is certainly there. I think everyone would enjoy her doing that for the end of the major rounds, semi and finals. Just a thought for next year.

Glad to see you got things up and running again :)

Two months now.. total BS!!!! :mad:

Why would I ever consider entering and participating and putting so much time and peds and effort into this event again????

Anyone?????

5 weeks vacation etc.. bs excuse... Hydra event.. other stuff.... not even a story

FPC YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Two months now.. total BS!!!! :mad:

Why would I ever consider entering and participating and putting so much time and peds and effort into this event again????

Anyone?????

5 weeks vacation etc.. bs excuse... Hydra event.. other stuff.... not even a story

FPC YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

I would love to wait for a WoF jacket! :)

Status
Back