When is the withdrawal fee charged?

Tepes

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Vlad Rookie Tepes
Hi,

I have a single question for someone in the know (who did a withdraw recently). I did a withdrawal and finally 38 business days later I received my money. Problem is, there are EXACTLY 100 (or even 200, read below) PED less.

Now, I did not pay attention when initiating my order back in January - is the fee deducted immediately from the PED card (ex. if you take out 5000 PED, 5100 are necessary on PED card so the minimum fee will be retained right away), or the PED card stays untouched and the fee is retained from the 5000 PED order (thus 4900 will reach the player)?

And no, my bank did not charged me anything, no conversion fees either as payment was in account currency (EUR) and last year when I withdrew some everything was A-ok.

Much appreciated.

Common... nobody is able to tell me if the fee is retained from the PED card at the moment of withdrawal or is retained when payment is committed from the amount taken?

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question, but I think they probably take the fee from the withdrawn amount (makes it simpler if you are withdrawing all).

Also, +rep for spelling withdrawal correctly :). Every time I see someone write withdrawl it feels like someone stuck a pen in my eye :silly2:.

when you made the withdrawal is big like you head there..that you pay a fee of 10 bucks or if is bigger 1% or something. And they tell you instantly how much you pay the fee..and is takin from the amount you withdraw. Rest will be take by your bank.

If you withdraw 5000ped they take 100ped of it and send you 4900.

Many years since I withdrew, but as I recall it, the fee was deducted from the RL currency I received, and not as 'extra' peds from my account.

Thank you guys, all I wanted to know - seems they took the fee twice then.

Also, +rep for spelling withdrawal correctly :). Every time I see someone write withdrawl it feels like someone stuck a pen in my eye :silly2:.

Thank you - I "guaruntee" you I pay more attention when writing in a foreign language than in my native one.

My follow up to the case, now almost 2 weeks old:

Hi,

Can I have an update please, 1 week passed.

I asked around in game and on Calypso forum and indeed it seems the fee is retained from the withdrawn sum, not from the Ped card, so is only a matter of finding why the 100ped fee was retained twice.

Should not be an inquiry demanding 1 month investigations...

Thank you,

I am in the middle of a withdrawal, initiated it a month ago, but it is still "pending". Nothing was taken from my ped card at that time to cover any 100 ped fee, and transaction amount in my transaction history still reads as the full amount of what I requested to be withdrawn. I'm assuming 100 ped (plus fees my bank imposes, if any) will be subtracted from that requested amount before I finally see a deposit in my account. Unless you have some record of what happened exactly on your ped card at the time you submitted the withdrawal that contradicts this, it seems likely to me they only charged you once, at the end.

Last edited:
Back