Question: When to expect a withdrawl started on April 11, 2014?

Uncle Mo

Dominant
Stupid American. Only Speaks One Language.
Society
NIB Down
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
Hello all,

I initiated a 10K PED withdrawal on April 11, 2014 and another smaller one on April 26, 2014. When should I expect to receive those? FYI I live in the United States and I haven't made a deposit in well over a year. I mention this because it is way passed the time where I could possibly 'dispute' a credit card charge and that shouldn't be a factor for holding up my withdrawal.

I believe today is that 28th business day and 39th actual day. The withdrawal is rather smallish and I was thinking that I might have a shot at receiving the first one by the end of May.

Any comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Uncle Mo

Never seen a withdrawal faster than 50 business days. Sorry!

Yeesh, that puts me out to June 20th.

Took me 30 hours with neteller. Bad u cant withdraw more then u have deposit with it.

You will get it commited around 11 July + few days for bank transfer. I bet on 15th of July.

Can you start one more thread about this? I think I missed it in one of the 1328 topics about withdrawal time before this one.

Three months. Totally reasonable time frame since it does take quite a bit of time to load the coins and sail to the new world. Certain times of year may take longer since the winds are unfavorable. And that's saying nothing about piracy on the high seas which is rampant these days. Did you request your payment in doubloons or guineas?

Last edited:
Three months. Totally reasonable time frame since it does take quite a bit of time to load the coins and sail to the new world. Certain times of year may take longer since the winds are unfavorable. And that's saying nothing about piracy on the high seas which is rampant these days. Did you request your payment in doubloons or guineas?

:lolup::lolup: Ahhh hahah! Thanks I got a great laugh about this. I wanted to say my own funny version, but you nailed it!

I have been waiting since 6th March

Soon 60 working days and it still stands as Pending...

I am familiar with having to contact the support several times even after 50 times before anything happens at all.

Not to discourage or anyone btw, just, terrible terrible experiences with withdrawals in general on my end.

I have been waiting since 6th March

Soon 60 working days and it still stands as Pending...

I am familiar with having to contact the support several times even after 50 times before anything happens at all.

Not to discourage or anyone btw, just, terrible terrible experiences with withdrawals in general on my end.

Since the 6th of March there has been 35 business days. Not very close to 60 if you ask me. :confused:

Edit: I can't count.

Last edited:

HA! I lol'd.

@minim Sorry you are offended by this post, but this is the withdraws and deposits forum. Were you really expecting a more diverse subject matter?

The question I wanted to discuss was weather or not it is quicker to receive a withdrawal when the previous deposits are so old they they couldn't possibly be disputed. I thought this combined with the small amount of the transaction might have speed up the withdrawal process for some players.

I would also comment that since the withdrawal process is so long, I would be hesitant to start playing the game again if I felt the urge in the future. Even if there is just one person in the office that handles withdrawals, it's difficult to imagine why a 50+ business day backlog is possible or necessary. Doesn't make sense even with the delays that international transactions sometimes have, although my final dollar amount is well under reporting limits.

HA! I lol'd.

@minim Sorry you are offended by this post, but this is the withdraws and deposits forum. Were you really expecting a more diverse subject matter?

The question I wanted to discuss was weather or not it is quicker to receive a withdrawal when the previous deposits are so old they they couldn't possibly be disputed. I thought this combined with the small amount of the transaction might have speed up the withdrawal process for some players.

It doesn't appear to be the case from other threads where people report on request and committed dates they seem to process the withdrawals in order they receive them (with some "oops, we forgots" in there that require support cases). My guess is they need 3 months to free up the cash from wherever they have it invested. Which really boils down to them taking an extra 3 months interest on your cash before giving it to you, a questionable business practice.

I would also comment that since the withdrawal process is so long, I would be hesitant to start playing the game again if I felt the urge in the future. Even if there is just one person in the office that handles withdrawals, it's difficult to imagine why a 50+ business day backlog is possible or necessary.

I completely agree, it doesn't benefit a reputation as a reliable business. If they want to be taken seriously as a RCE, this is IMO the biggest problem. Withdrawals need to take max 2 weeks, considering they're international.

Since the 6th of March there has been 35 business days. Not very close to 60 if you ask me. :confused:

11 weeks.

11 x5 = 55 if you include saturdays which not all offices work at though its even more :p

it's difficult to imagine why a 50+ business day backlog is possible or necessary. Doesn't make sense even with the delays that international transactions sometimes have, although my final dollar amount is well under reporting limits.

My work office has this as well :) when we near 1 day in backlog its considered quite bad :p in some cases <.<

upwards of 50 days and getting a reply that says "To high work load we apologize" they are either not really caring, or it might even go in batches. so for weeks they don't touch them at all, then suddenly "ok its time to do the withdrawals again."

Not ment to offend but I don't see how they can be super stressed out by withdrawals as there are so few people playing that would be taking out money very often to flood things. so if one person has semi control, getting through 30 withdrawals a day should be humanly possible? all in consideration I have no idea how it works and I am only speculating ^^

11 weeks.

11 x5 = 55 if you include saturdays which not all offices work at though its even more :p

My apologies, I swear I checked the calendar three times.

My apologies, I swear I checked the calendar three times.

I counted myself many a time too believe me :laugh:

I hope it wont take too long, my vacation starts in 3 days, it would be nice having it at least some time during my next 2 weeks ><

Today is 50 business days and the transaction is still pending.

It doesn't appear to be the case from other threads where people report on request and committed dates they seem to process the withdrawals in order they receive them (with some "oops, we forgots" in there that require support cases). My guess is they need 3 months to free up the cash from wherever they have it invested. Which really boils down to them taking an extra 3 months interest on your cash before giving it to you, a questionable business practice.

I completely agree, it doesn't benefit a reputation as a reliable business. If they want to be taken seriously as a RCE, this is IMO the biggest problem. Withdrawals need to take max 2 weeks, considering they're international.

I would be okay with a net 30 or net 45 system (that is calendar not business). A net 90 to 120 was always a sign of a dubious business in the advertising industry.

Withdrew on april 27. Still waiting... :scratch2:

Today is 50 business days and the transaction is still pending.

I was informed, if you make multiple withdraws, then MindArk do not commit them on a withdraw by withdraw basis, instead they wait till the last one is 50 business days and combine them all at that point. In your case that would means 50 days from the 26th of April.

I was informed, if you make multiple withdraws, then MindArk do not commit them on a withdraw by withdraw basis, instead they wait till the last one is 50 business days and combine them all at that point. In your case that would means 50 days from the 26th of April.

I see. Good to know.

Still waiting!

I finally received my withdrawal today after they were 'committed' a few days ago:eyecrazy:.

I am grateful to finally have the funds but the process took way too long. 100 calendar days to be exact. I haven't had a deposit in over a year so the argument that withdrawals need to take a long time due to charge-backs shouldn't have applied to me.

I will not be depositing again. I refuse to endure this process again. :eyecrazy:

Mindark please shorten the withdrawal process.

I finally received my withdrawal today after they were 'committed' a few days ago:eyecrazy:.

I am grateful to finally have the funds but the process took way too long. 100 calendar days to be exact. I haven't had a deposit in over a year so the argument that withdrawals need to take a long time due to charge-backs shouldn't have applied to me.

I will not be depositing again. I refuse to endure this process again. :eyecrazy:

Mindark please shorten the withdrawal process.

I'm not one to keep meticulous records. It would be interesting if a long term player who made many withdrawals over the years could chart the time it took to get them. I seem to remember 30 working days but longer in the summer.

You will get it commited around 11 July + few days for bank transfer. I bet on 15th of July.

damn...I was wrong few days :). Even I expected MA to improve some months ago ...hehehhe

Back