When will I HOF on Daikiba? - Win 10% of HOF!

General Alcazar

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
General Alcazar vanHal
Hi guys,

Every now and then someone HOF's on a low maturity Daikiba. I hope I'll be that someone during my Daikiba missions.
At the moment I globalled once on these during my missions, unfortunately no HoF.

My question for you: Which daikiba is going to give me an HoF?
At the moment: 0/5000 daikiba's and 0/10000.
So you can pick any number between 1 and 15000. (Or you could say I would never ever HoF, but that would be very discouraging ;))

The person with the most correct answer wins 10% of the HoF!

Info:
- Hunting with an Opalo
- @Cape Corinth
- I'm no depositer
- Daikiba maturity Young - Old
- I hunt daikiba's almost every day, I'm no "trendwatcher" :scratch2:
- This "event" is just for fun and I hope I can share my luck with you guys!

Good luck! :cool:

I would say number 10,015 will be YOUR payday!
:D

Hope that daikiba number 8888 will be the lucky one.

15000 and a hof? Are you serious ;)?
I would say you need like 150k at least to get small hof (like 300ped).

So basicly i say 150666 kills and you will get a hof :).

Falagor
:bandit:

id say 500 doing the same mission and they don't pay that good

Never ever.

And as that means i'm entitled to 10% of nothing, i'd say you may just keep the price. :silly2:

No number i have made this Diabika mission killed all 16600 Diabikas and got no global or hof.

you wont get one. Now be a good boy and help by putting a little deposit into our economy.

Getting hof on that s**t is very unlikely... but you might get lucky... i vote for 8600 :). I have finished 16.6k challenge without glob/hof.

I say the 1339 one :D

good luck at getting it

You got a global count yourself lucky. Most ppl dont & if you do HOF it doesnt happen often. I don't anticipate there being another HOF for some time now. Since Fanhead almost got an uber loot off 968 something like that.

Being a newbie myself, I was over the 15K mark when I got a small global out of em, about 3 days ago, and I was happy with that:smoke:. But then, it was also my first.
So GL General, I hope you get your HoF. :yay:

you will HOF once you have moved on to the next iron challenge and you kill a stray daki thats in your way :D

best of luck though hope you get it ;)

sorry to be so negative but since you already had a globle your payday has already been, so my guess would be never :(

My largest loot on 16600 daikis was probably a 20pedder

Hi guys,

Every now and then someone HOF's on a low maturity Daikiba. I hope I'll be that someone during my Daikiba missions.
At the moment I globalled once on these during my missions, unfortunately no HoF.

My question for you: Which daikiba is going to give me an HoF?
At the moment: 0/5000 daikiba's and 0/10000.
So you can pick any number between 1 and 15000. (Or you could say I would never ever HoF, but that would be very discouraging ;))

The person with the most correct answer wins 10% of the HoF!

Info:
- Hunting with an Opalo
- @Cape Corinth
- I'm no depositer
- Daikiba maturity Young - Old
- I hunt daikiba's almost every day, I'm no "trendwatcher" :scratch2:
- This "event" is just for fun and I hope I can share my luck with you guys!

Good luck! :cool:

You got already a global so I will say no HoF for you the next 15k.

BTW to get a global or a HoF on 16,6k Daikibas or Merps is the exception not the rule.

I have no idea if you will get a HOF on them.But good luck with it. I'm 3000 in the 10000 mission I have global-ed 4 times so far. 3 on tracker 1 didn't show up somehow I shut tracker off :confused:

16600 mobs, and all I got was this crummy shirt?

100 000 is my guess.

You will hof on Daikiba on the same day I hof on Chirpies!

You will hof on Daikiba on the same day I hof on Chirpies!
15000 and a hof? Are you serious ?

you wont get one. Now be a good boy and help by putting a little deposit into our economy.

Jesus, some of you guys should really log out and take some vacation.. Why so serious? :scratch2:

I know the chances to HoF on one of these 15000 daikiba's is pretty close to zero, but with little enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude these 15000 daikiba's are definitely going to die a lot faster. :wise:

Please tell me when you reach 15000 and have completed the mission...
Because I'll start hunting them and I'll HoF. :yay:

14560 is my guess

~Danimal

Back