Question: When will silly move around the game decay be removed from the game? (including Clothing Decay, Thruster Decay, etc.)

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
When will silly move around the game decay be removed from the game? Armor removal decay was removed a long while ago. Shop and apartment monthly rent was removed a long while ago. When will clothing removal decay be removed? I get tired of going to cyrene hub and incurring a clothing removal decay each time my avatar enters and then exists if wearing clothes... Similarly, when will thrusters or the decay they incur be removed from the game? You removed the decay cost to enter planets but have not yet removed the cost to leave planets since thrusters still decay at this point in time? I have a shop on FOMA but get tired of incurring a thruster decay each time I go upstairs from Calypso proper to visit it. I realise this may be seen as multiple questions, but really it's all one question... when will the decay costs to move from point a to point b in the game be reduced or removed... this includes the clothing decay because of the hub, the thruster cost, and possibly even the oil cost per km travelled (although that cost is pretty low as is)... this could also include other stuff if you feel inclined to discuss that... perhaps tp chips can have costs lowered as oil was a while back, etc.(maybe tp from planet to planet with a chip may be coming someday?!?... :)) Along same line, when will the 'time' factor (i.e. decay in real life factor) to move from planet to planet be removed. We used to be able to TP between planets. Makes no sense to not re-introduce that aspect of the game, and maybe give hangar ownership a use again? Why not allow one time tp to planet from planet, or alternatively a 'tp to home' that will teleport avatar to your 'home planet' i.e. a planet you own deeds for wether it be Calypso Land Deeds, Arkadia Underground Deeds, Apartment Deeds, Shop Deeds, etc.

Last edited:
Back