FYI: Where are my peds??????

milena jingles

Dominant
Society
Dark Knight Squires
milena jingles maranot
Sooooo since I am a very patient person normaly it is hard to get me angry or pissed off....
but this time it happend..

yesterday i made a depo with Ukash...as usually ....after the exchange page i got only ???
Ok...I thought it is a bit laggy or whatever and tried again...but it says card has no value anymore.....Uhmmm what?
a few minutes later i got the CONFIRM mail that my account is updated with the peds.....Uhmmm what?

No Peds on my card, No Peds on the Ukashcard.......so where the hell are they floating?
I wrote a Support case about 24 hours ago...still no answer..............seems they are not in rush since THEY HAVE my money....and no need for the indirection to play with the money.........That was the fastes loss ever...you need no more longer a weekend to loose the peds...simply depo is enough......

If they dont fix it ASAP...it was the last money they got from me......

Either bug or maybe the ped are in your flow centre thing.

Right Click > Ped Flow Centre

Probably not there but worth a look

Was my first thought aswell...but no peds there :(

Didn't they say "ukash" was bugged in one of the previous forum posts? :scratch2:

~Danimal

@ Jingles,

use Paysafecards, they´re safe. It´s the only way i use to depo. :wise::wise::wise:

I use Ukash since my whole EU time now.....never had any problems with it Freddy....

and btw...Transaction History says all is fine ...so peds should be on my card :(

Still no answer from Support

P.S.....Ron made his Depo few minutes before me and all worked fine ^^

I made a uKash depo as soon as server was online yesterday for £50 and mine worked.

Until support get back and trace the issue and give you your peds you are probably stuck unfortunately :(

Why don't you just use a Credit Card? It's much safer, if something happens you just report it and nothing is charged to you..

~Danimal

uKash is safer you want to put $50 into game you buy in shop go home and its done ;) No risk of fraud etc :)

Stupid question, but did you try relogging?

Support has answered and all is fine now. Her PEDs arrived.

Back