Question: where can a shop owner advertise the shop's stock

unknownseven

Young
i own a shop in a mall and i want to know
1. where on the forum am i allowed to advertise what i have for sell at the shop

2. if i as a shop owner can take requests like ask on the forum what would you like me to craft, someone asks for something, we agree on a price
i craft it and he picks it up from my shop
i don't do direct player to player trades since i have social anxiety and would like to avoid direct trades since i am afraid of errors from me and from the buyer
and i am scared of the ah since as far as i am aware you lose your deposit if an item never sells
with a shop the only risk is it may not sell but i won't have to fear losing my deposit (ah listing fee)

1. where on the forum am i allowed to advertise what i have for sell at the shop
here

2. if i as a shop owner can take requests like ask on the forum what would you like me to craft, someone asks for something, we agree on a price
i craft it and he picks it up from my shop
i don't do direct player to player trades since i have social anxiety and would like to avoid direct trades since i am afraid of errors from me and from the buyer
Thats fine, take requests and craft whatever people want. Then put it for sale on your shop and tell your customers they can come pick it up at the shop (by ingame mail, or just post an update to your thread because people can "watch" threads and get a notification automatically when you post).

You are free to do business the way you want and you are comfortable with.

and i am scared of the ah since as far as i am aware you lose your deposit if an item never sells
with a shop the only risk is it may not sell but i won't have to fear losing my deposit (ah listing fee)
You lose the auction fee if the item doesn't sell (a couple of ped usually) . Just checking if that's what you meant ;)

Back