Where can I find exa stalkers?

Thantos

Grumpy Old Fart
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jamez Thantos Brios
I looked at the creature chart for VU 10 but can't find them. Nostrops LA is empty (did he get banned? I can't remember) so I couldn't find any there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Oh, yeah. A good spawn too, not just one or two scattered about.

No one knows? :scratch2:

There is a ExroLand out N of Palms. I forget the LA# but it is the same as it was before. I was out there recently and it still has stalkers and prowlers

It's actually a little nw of palms, I think it is #11 :scratch2:
I got an sga item hunting there, and a shitload of faps!

The guy who bought LA55 has put Exa Stalkers on there. Just SE of Segna.

The guy who bought LA55 has put Exa Stalkers on there. Just SE of Segna.

There are exa stalkers/prowlers there... I was there two days ago. Hoever, the spawn, while at max, is small due to the LA being huge, and there being only one DNA sample. Fun hunting, though! Also, watch for the natives. While they are not very aggressive, if they do catch your scent, they will "chomp" you and send ya to revive. ;)

Thank you all. :D

West North West of Palms (now Silver) is LA23 and is empty. Dragger and I are scowering it now. NW of Silver is an ambu LA with medium maturity from what I saw.

LA 23 is Nostrops that I was talking about appearing empty.

OLA 11 was the one with big exa. Haven't been there this vu though.

It was OLA11 and I'm sure they were there like a week ago.

la55

on la 55 2exa dna max matrity and max spawn

Ahhh! Thanks, I went North and North West. I will give that a try.

Yes, they are def there - SE of Silver Ridge (Palms). Was up there last night...

Ola55

There are now 3 exa DNA on OLA55 max maturity and spawn. :)

LA 55 update

LA 55 SE of segna forest

5 exarosaur Dna
3 max maurity / max spawn
2 mid-max matrity / max spawn
And young-provider chomper its a natural spawn there but not so agressive mobs.

Hate to tell you this my friend, but our bix exa friends are gone from here... all there are are max maturity Argos. Freakin' giant argos... ugh. Why couldn't it have been giant merps or snables or something useful? lol I like my giant exas, but skuggan's land that he keeps plugging is full of exas with little more than yellow chat in my experience. Any other nice spawn of giant exas anyone can recommend? Honestly, I miss the prowlers outside Twin.

Back