Question: Where can I find mod merc hunting logs?

mrproper

Forum Beaver
Society
Entropia Directory
Andone mrproper Andrei
Are there any hunting logs or experiments done with mod merc, where the hunter registered losses?

I used a Mod Merc on chompers for about 200ped ammo and lost if that helps :rolleyes:

I used a Mod Merc on chompers for about 200ped ammo and lost if that helps :rolleyes:
Thank you for the report :D

Have you lost ammo-wise or overall? Do you dare hunt for more than 500 ped to get a more stable return percentage? (don't use amps)

Does anyone have any links handy on hunting experiments possibly including mod merc, or other weapons but with lots of logged data?

Ive hunted alot with MM+a204 though my skills gives only a HA at 6.5

And thats a confirmed loss.

star once had a thread comparing mm vs foe. maybe search his threads, must be like 1 or 2 years ago ...

Well here is MM hunting log by Skippie:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/108197-skippies-how-2-profit-thread.html

i'm pretty sure he had loses on some of his hunts.
Thanks, I'll have a look...
Ive hunted alot with MM+a204 though my skills gives only a HA at 6.5

And thats a confirmed loss.
Ok, fair enough. Maybe someone did it without an amp, that could be a special case...

star once had a thread comparing mm vs foe. maybe search his threads, must be like 1 or 2 years ago ...
Yes, "search" is so easy to explain, but so hard to use...

the reason u dont see any is because there makeing so much ped to care about wasting there time on threads have a look at the 3? threads and at the end of them it always a a very fat plus and they stop them cause they dont want the rest to see how much there makeing

the reason u dont see any is because there makeing so much ped to care about wasting there time on threads have a look at the 3? threads and at the end of them it always a a very fat plus and they stop them cause they dont want the rest to see how much there makeing
Unless they want to sell a mod merc ;)

Back