Info: Where can I hunt Malcruentor Stalker?

Sorry, i do not understand at all.....?????

maybe I should change the title?

Booring... I thought it was going to be a video of you hunting them... then I noticed your vigilante armor and said oh... guess not..

Thanks for the information though, you could probably change the title to say: "Where to hunt Malcurentor Stalkers."

~Danimal

Booring... I thought it was going to be a video of you hunting them... then I noticed your vigilante armor and said oh... guess not..

Thanks for the information though, you could probably change the title to say: "Where to hunt Malcurentor Stalkers."

~Danimal

Ty for the information

My english is very bad when i want to write in english

For your information the original title was "Where can I hunt Malcruentor Stalker?

:laugh: Why do you think I can kill a Stalker?
I attempted to team hunt Youngs with 3 other guys once, think I was wearing Hermes + 5B...and even with 3 other targets I just couldn't stay alive. :ahh:

I attempted to team hunt Youngs with 3 other guys once, think I was wearing Hermes + 5B...and even with 3 other targets I just couldn't stay alive. :ahh:

Yea, you kept dying because you were wearing the WRONG armor hahaha :laugh::eyecrazy: Hermes is for pvp and bots (I guess if you want to hunt bots with it). You should use Spartacus or Rutuba next time and see how that works out for you ;)

Thanks for the laughs :)

~Danimal

Yea, you kept dying because you were wearing the WRONG armor hahaha :laugh::eyecrazy: Hermes is for pvp and bots (I guess if you want to hunt bots with it). You should use Spartacus or Rutuba next time and see how that works out for you ;)

~Danimal

speaking of which.. what kind of damage do they do?
DAN its friday.. means hofs are coming tonight! :)

~Danimal
I realize it's primarily PVP armor. I was simply making the point that even taking far less damage than the OP took in this video, I still couldn't survive. Hermes would still protect more than Vigi.

When i was there a while ago was no turret had like 4 on me @ revive

Didn't loot anymore items, only some outputs.

When i was there a while ago was no turret had like 4 on me @ revive

Didn't loot anymore items, only some outputs.

If you see in the video there is a Turret.

I understand now ! :) you showing people where to hunt them :)

I thought you where just a bad hunter to begin with haha :) sorryyy :)

Nice post :)

LOL, I wonder about your brain..... very interesting.

12mins of Vid for this!!?.... you don't have to be politically correct!

Yes, good to know... although I wont' be able to hunt them!

Last edited:

"bad hunter" what is that? a new Pistol or new Armor?

Back