Help: Where did my star go ?

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I'm 100% sure I had a star (10 000 points) on this forum. Where did it go ???
Did I get degraded?

Naomi

Yes and I had two... :scratch2:

It seems the graphical representation of the rep system was completely remade and now all the higher end rep "levels" have the same bar? :confused:

Did I get degraded?

Naomi

Yes and I had two... :scratch2:

It seems the graphical representation of the rep system was completely remade and now all the higher end rep "levels" have the same bar? :confused:

Your small repbars tells me you recently joined, welcome to the community noobs :dunce:

Your small repbars tells me you recently joined, welcome to the community noobs :dunce:

You may want to hover your mouse over my repbar, "Sircus Good" and then bow to the "Nighthawk Entropia Master" :yup:

(oh god I didn't notice the innuendo until after I wrote that lol)

You may want to hover your mouse over my repbar, "Sircus Good" and then bow to the "Nighthawk Entropia Master" :yup:

(oh god I didn't notice the innuendo until after I wrote that lol)

I cant help that 711 havnt fixed my repbar spelling error. There is one o to much in Good :woot:

Did I get degraded?

Naomi

I dont mean to be rude,

...but if you care enought about forum rep to know one star is 10000 points and see yours are gone...

...but you dont notice that the hole system is redone... and its not an personal attach against only you... :handjob:

The question already rose after latest forum update. The custom templates for the rep doesn't work with the new version of the forum software.

equal reputation graphics for everyone? xD

lol

lol Kimmi

ofc I know that the system has been re-done, and that it is the same for everyone, I just thought it was something temporary, and that it would be 'fixed' by now...

lol Kimmi

ofc I know that the system has been re-done, and that it is the same for everyone, I just thought it was something temporary, and that it would be 'fixed' by now...

:)

The reputation stars were a feature of a third-party add-on, not a default forum feature.

I explained the current situation in the PCF Maintenance thread:

The 3rd party add-on that was used to display higher reputation levels with gold stars stopped working properly after the last update of the forum software. I am waiting for the author of that add-on to update the add-on or suggest a solution that is compatible with the latest vBulletin forum software.

Until then, reputation is being displayed using the default forum reputation display system.

Back