Where do u get make up?

kobar

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
kobar kobar bar
Besides in the auction..... Its got to come from some where befor its put on the auction, I assume some could be stuff people have kept in storage all this time but what happens when its all gone....

What mobs loot Make up?

I remember looting lots of it months ago from big warewolfs on Rocktopia... no clue if they still do or not.
Got to be something on Calypso that loots it.

Different parts drop from different mobs, not sure if they're back in loot yet though.

Since there are theories that only a certain amount of some things can be looted maybe more will start dropping from mobs as it is used up to make make-up masks.

Other then that try Entropedia.info to find out what mobs loot what make-up items.:)

Since there are theories that only a certain amount of some things can be looted maybe more will start dropping from mobs as it is used up to make make-up masks.

Other then that try Entropedia.info to find out what mobs loot what make-up items.:)

Makeup not dropping could be MA's way of controlling the market?

Entropedia wanst helpful. was first place i looked.

Different parts drop from different mobs, not sure if they're back in loot yet though.

I hunted a few warewolf big/small and a some other RT mobs today and did not loot any makeup.

I heard that some mobs on NI drop a lot make up tools. But not sure about.

Pretty much only makeup related things I have looted in 2+ years in entropia were rare drops from rare mobs, inc robots that did not used to be in game all of the time. Molisk don't appear to drop any.

So my guess is not really put back in loot with the makeup VU, but this is probably not surprising :laugh:

Pretty much only makeup related things I have looted in 2+ years in entropia were rare drops from rare mobs, inc robots that did not used to be in game all of the time. Molisk don't appear to drop any.

So my guess is not really put back in loot with the makeup VU, but this is probably not surprising :laugh:

As I stated in an earlier post here I think that items can only drop so many if they are not being used up. Now that make-up is back as they are used up I would think they will start dropping more again. Rare for now until lots of the stored up make-up people have been saving for the last 2+ years get used up a lot.:girl:

I typed eye in seach on Entropedia i got this page http://www.entropiawiki.com/Search.aspx?searchtext=eye&type=search I dont know how up to date it is, but ihave looted basic eye colour set from soulshakers before the Make up V.U.

Just keep in mind that there is a difference:
a) materials used by "beauticians" (different kinds); hair spray, hair gel, hair color sets, eye color set, skin color set, body fat, (artificial bone)
b) makeup - used on masks: Pens, shadow, powder, remover and so on

Makeup apparently stopped dropping some time after the old system stopped working, so I guess it will start working now when it's back ingame. Maybe more will drop at next VU. I got some of that, but most of what I have is pretty boring. It wasn't rare when it dropped, but it probably got rare when it wasn't used up. The kind of stuff I looted at the end was TT-food (as seen on markups).

Just keep in mind that there is a difference:
a) materials used by "beauticians" (different kinds); hair spray, hair gel, hair color sets, eye color set, skin color set, body fat, (artificial bone)
b) makeup - used on masks: Pens, shadow, powder, remover and so on

Makeup apparently stopped dropping some time after the old system stopped working, so I guess it will start working now when it's back ingame. Maybe more will drop at next VU. I got some of that, but most of what I have is pretty boring. It wasn't rare when it dropped, but it probably got rare when it wasn't used up. The kind of stuff I looted at the end was TT-food (as seen on markups).

Ahhh thank you i did not know that. :ahh:

Not sure what mobs loot the make up tools. But i know the "trance mob" drop nice painted mask, if you need one:D

Back