Question: Where do you get most disciples?

andy5579

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Richard Frankenberry Adams
Hey guys! I was just curious as to where people get their disciples from? Generally I head over to the spaceship to help a few people out, and get them to add me as friend if they need help and only add them as a disciple if I know they have a good chance of staying (after a few days of playing.) Other times I go to swamp camp and find a few people there-generally they are slightly more experienced-i.e. they can sweat and know the controls at least, but I was just wondering where everyone else goes to get disciples? I never look to take on lots of disciples like a farmer-then I couldn't help any-I was just wondering where you find most people to help-i.e. when you intentionally go to get disciples
Thanks guys!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

i don't farm disciples but i usually find them i passing while their asking questions i decide if i want to take a new disciple on. I generally like to not have more than 2 so I can give both attention for questions, tp runs, etc. They are all over but I would say pa or sweat camp best 2 spots.

I usually have 1 or 2 active disciples that I take on and show them "The Way of the Grind"

If by some miracle they havent been disciple farmed by the time they get to Swamp Camp and are asking the right questions, have the right "attitude" a good sense of humour and are native English speakers then I occasionally offer to mentor.

I get my diciples at home:D

My one and only diciple have graduated it was my wife, so now i have to devorse her to get a new diciple.

I tryed to get a new diciple after my wifes graduation but got scared when i found noobs demanding me to pay them just to be their mentor. So no more mentoring for me, i cant afford it.

Out of the blue.

Last disciple I got was at TI after he started asking questions and looking for advice.

I don't mind mentoring those who like EU and are looking to make a go at it. I won't sponsor disciples nor do I farm them.

Back