• I don't sweat/ I don't care.

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters

Sweat

Alpha
Society
ZenietaX
Soulflame
Just a little poll here, to find out where the majority of sweaters go to sweat.

From what I know:

Nea's
PROS:
- Large groups, so you won't get hit as often (+Ambu's have 21-22 pulls each)
- Has a portable thingy, with auction/soc/storage nearby!
- Right by a TP
CONS:
- Sometimes a lot of lag here
- Distance to run, from revive, and to next mob

Swamp Camp
PROS:
- Always a healer, sometimes a focus
- More skill gains than Nea's (usually the mob leaves you before you die, you regen hp, free skill gains! Also, mobs do 10-14dmg, compared to 42+ with Ambus)
- Shorter distance to run to get to mobs
- Lots of helpful people there to help newbies, with the occasional bad apple
CONS:
- Less people
- Pets get in the way
- You get hit by mobs more often, and therefore, die more often
- Have to run to get to a TP (Unless you have a TP Chip)

Anok Sellims
PROS:
- Nicer scenery
- More skill gains than Nea's (usually the mob leaves you before you die, you regen hp, free skill gains!)
- Shorter distance to run to get to mobs
- No lag at all
CONS:
- Not many people (though thanks to 7up for starting it, I go there to swunt with socmates :silly2:)
- Not always a healer/ focus
- Have to run to get to a TP (Unless you have a TP Chip)

This is what I know, and hope will help you pick the best place to get some sweat/skill gains etc.

Feel free to post any other info.

IMHO you get more sweat @Neas, but i sweat at swamp camp, because i like it slow and quiet, plus all the nostalgy :ahh:

That's called a "mobile center" ;)

orly_owl.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

i am an old-school person,so i sweat at swamp camp as u get lots of skills there and the usual vivo t1 is enough to overcome most of the mobs,provided u have over 100 evade

Anok sellims
Never been there:yay: where is it?

Other thing worth mentioning is so called "Bibo Island", a small island with a lot of combibos clost to PA, between PA Mall and Swamp/Sweat Camp.

Pros:
- Closer to PA/teleporter than Swamp Camp.
- Not so crowded (and w/o pets).
- It's easy and quite fast to kill a mob by drowning it in the water.

Cons:
- There are absolutely no terminals.
- You'll be rarely healed/focused.
- There is less mobs than in Swamp Camp (which may be a plus sometimes, actually).

But most of the times, I'm sweating at Nea's. I got used to it, there are always some people to talk, it's easy to spot which mobs are dry and not to sweat them (plus dryies are killed usually). But the main reason is that the TP is close, and I like to change a places at random times :).
Oh, and auctioneer, storage and soc terminals are good too. Especially if you want to regenerate HP, and no one's healing (and you don't have a FAP yourself) and you have something to see on auction or you are overweighted.

you don't die as often as you do at nea's .. and more hits taken = more skills ;) i would say swamp is the best choice

:cowboy:

You forgot these -

Swamp Camp
Pro's

1- Hillarious at times bitch talking about sweat price/resellers/Kill Stealers

2- Watching New Players realise you often lose ped hunting (this often makes me chuckle)

3- Noobs sweating the first time and running around like headless chickens (usually into more trouble)

4- Mob Trains swamping revive

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I sweat at both Nea's and swamp, but swamp is my favourite place :)

I go to Nea's but if there are more people, I would go to OLA-15 (Trilo-Land).
But because there are not enough people it's hard to survive.​

Sweating Trilomite alone is almost like sweating Ambu alone.​

Pros:

-Trilomite skill Dodge.
-Not a lot of Mobs give Dodge, so it's "The" Mob for it.
-Dodge worth more than Evade. (I think)
-Potent quantity of Trilomite even if not fertilized. (3 DNA)
-Not that hard to kill once they are dry.
-"If" you already have Akmuul TP, it's easy to go there without encountering any Mobs. (oK, maybe few Exa and Cornundacauda but easy to avoid)​

Cons:

-No Teleporter.
-No Service Center.
-No healers.
-You will be alone actually so you will take all the hits and die a lot.​

Last edited:
I go to Nea's but if there are more people, I would go to OLA-15 (Trilo-Land).
But because there are not enough people it's hard to survive.​

Sweating Trilomite alone is almost like sweating Ambu alone.​

Pros:

-Trilomite skill Dodge.
-Not a lot of Mobs give Dodge, so it's "The" Mob for it.
-Dodge worth more than Evade. (I think)
-Potent quantity of Trilomite even if not fertilized. (3 DNA)
-Not that hard to kill once they are dry.
-"If" you already have Akmuul TP, it's easy to go there without encountering any Mobs. (oK, maybe few Exa and Cornundacauda but easy to avoid)​

Cons:

-No Teleporter.
-No Service Center.
-No healers.
-You will be alone actually so you will take all the hits and die a lot.​

If I put this info into the first post, will you pay me some PEDs for advertising your LA? You could have also put that Trilomites give amazing loot, so sweating is pointless when you can profit easily just killing. :laugh:

Im prolly even older, I remember sweating in Camp Pheonix. What happened to that place, I left the game for a few months, well a year and I was lost...

If I put this info into the first post, will you pay me some PEDs for advertising your LA? You could have also put that Trilomites give amazing loot, so sweating is pointless when you can profit easily just killing. :laugh:

Are you telling me Nea's owner paid you to create this thread? :silly2:

Nice try. Thanx anyway.

Im prolly even older, I remember sweating in Camp Pheonix. What happened to that place, I left the game for a few months, well a year and I was lost...

MA instaled a Turret near TP. That's what killed the Phoenix sweat camp I think.

I have sweated trilomite young, they're not so fearful at all. :yay:

although trilomite young (190 hp, 25 dmg) is about the size and strength of exarosaur dominant, it does miss you quite often even without any meaningful dodge skill. to my knowledge, there are no sweatable dodge mobs weaker than this.

if they were available in good density somewhere near tp, i bet sweating trilomites would be hugely popular :)

Voted Anok as i love sweating there. Kerberos are good to sweat, make low dmg and young have 5 success. :yay: Thou i wish there were more healers/focus there.

I do sweat alot on Swamp Camp aswell as i like the conversation/heals/focus there. Like someone else said, its fun to watch and help the noobs fresh of the ship. :wtg:

I've been sweating bristlehogs for dodge, trilomites always scared me, but after checking entropedia, I think I can swunt them... will try this next time I can afford a weapon :D

When I sweat I do it at Neas.

Usualy a fun crowd there.

When I sweat I do it for the social spect of it, not for skills, and the conversation at Neas is usualy more fun than the ones at Sweat camp.

sweat camp rules ..sweat dem dry:laugh:

:)

Lol Crystal :)

Yea Seen you out there many times as I am healing the half dead corpses :wtg:

Coming out today to get rid of some vivo cheap for the beginners.

Dave

:pimp:

I sweat at Atlas Haven.

Pros:

• Snables are rarely aggressive.
  • No lag at all
  • CB5ing them after they're dry (or after my first pull) is quick and painless
  • No one shooting your sweat mob
  • You can revive not too far from Atlas at a nice shack with TT, Repair, Revive and Turret
  • Also has Daiks for those who don't like snables

Cons:

• Few people ( I hate crowded areas)
  • Never found 1 million peds lying on the floor.

Btw don't go there. It's my spot :p

I go to Nea's Place to sweat, when I do sweat, that is :D

I sweat at Atlas Haven.

Pros:

• Snables are rarely aggressive.
  • No lag at all
  • CB5ing them after they're dry (or after my first pull) is quick and painless
  • No one shooting your sweat mob
  • You can revive not too far from Atlas at a nice shack with TT, Repair, Revive and Turret
  • Also has Daiks for those who don't like snables

Cons:

• Few people ( I hate crowded areas)
  • Never found 1 million peds lying on the floor.

Btw don't go there. It's my spot :p

Right outside Atlas Haven is a good spot, but Anok Sellims is just close by, and has the exact same mobs, but with a revive close to the mobs, and HEALERS!

I hate stumbling on dry mobs.

I sweat alone and I do it good. :laugh:

I have tried the three big ones and I prefer Nea's. I seem to be able to collect more sweat per hour there. Amd the skill gains don't seem to come any slower, thought I read somewhere that bigger mobs give more skill gains:scratch2:. Plus I don't have to pay as much attention so I can watch a movie at the same time.

i am an old-school person,so i sweat at swamp camp as u get lots of skills there and the usual vivo t1 is enough to overcome most of the mobs,provided u have over 100 evade

lol did i not see you sweating and setting up swunt @ neas like a few days ago :laugh:

Back