Where do you hunt punys ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I hunt Icarus, Port Atlantis and Atlantis Arch. I really like the punys much better than standing in front of a big mob and shoot for 15 minutes and hope to get lucky. I watched a video of Star Mercury killing a huge mob with 6 or 7 healers and it took 20 minutes to kill it. Not my kind of fun. BTW it took me a long time and money to find that out:confused:.

Anyway just wondering if you have a favorite spot not listed above that you would like share I would love to hear about it.

TIA for the info.

i always liked arkadias mobs considering they are a bit smaller than caly's punies. carabok, monura's M/f and hornets specifically. And for those i used the trusty hk110. i totally agree with your statement about grinding them.

as for on caly punies, i liked the area up at the top of half moon cove. hk110 works on them too.

Trolls on rt are half hp of puny. Bar instance behind bank and daily there are fun. There even a small oil spawn across the street... ngl or viper whip are perfect bar instance weapons to avoid overkill.

Hornets on ark are fun. Pleak... lots of options

Seriously though .. go bigger...

Last edited:
Trolls on rt are half hp of puny. Bar instance behind bank and daily there are fun. There even a small oil spawn across the street... ngl or viper whip are perfect bar instance weapons to avoid overkill.

Hornets on ark are fun. Pleak... lots of options

Seriously though .. go bigger...

I have not been to RT for a long time maybe have to pay it a visit. As for go bigger been there and done as I said and the little ones are much more fun, for me at least. Aim small, miss small or risk small lose small :)

i always liked arkadias mobs considering they are a bit smaller than caly's punies. carabok, monura's M/f and hornets specifically. And for those i used the trusty hk110. i totally agree with your statement about grinding them.

as for on caly punies, i liked the area up at the top of half moon cove. hk110 works on them too.

Forgot about them, thanks.

Nooblar Island is pretty good from what I remember

Basically anywhere is good where everybody else is not. Because of the high frequency that you target a new mob it is extra stressful having to watch green dots nearby as well, trying not to interfere with them, avoiding target selection to drag you towards them. I used to make the round through all the spawns until I found a spot where I could be alone as much as possible.

Just going to include all of the shores between Half Moon Cove and CDF Outpost Delta in this lovely little list.

Just going to include all of the shores between Half Moon Cove and CDF Outpost Delta in this lovely little list.

Yes that is a great run and great variety.

Back