Where does lag and bug peds go?

Botchla

Old Alpha
Society
cB
Jack Captain Black
Unless of course 51 "failed" (on one huon) shots cost the same as 0 failed shots :scratch2:
I noticed a huge increse in decay since this bug was implimented. If the table was turned this would have been fixed within hrs.
And dont get my started on lag.. Why is there even such thing as regen? Why not just add more health?

So all the communitys waisted ped goes... back into the system I guess?

failed dont use ammo..is just do nothing

You may not pay to fail, but that one failed shot to kill is that mob standing there means it is "potentially" decaying you just one extra time per fail. :yup:

Unless of course 51 "failed" (on one huon) shots cost the same as 0 failed shots :scratch2:
I noticed a huge increse in decay since this bug was implimented. If the table was turned this would have been fixed within hrs.
And dont get my started on lag.. Why is there even such thing as regen? Why not just add more health?

So all the communitys waisted ped goes... back into the system I guess?

decay from it goes into pockets of planet partners and I guess MA eventually...I thought decay is how we pay them

Sadly, we have no answer. And we never will, we know.

The only thing we could do is stopping playing until these were fixed, and we all know it's not feasible.

The system is bigger than us :)

Oh, and.

They FIXED the extractor bug, and they didn't even have the "courage" to mention it in the VU log.

Claps, MindArk, claps.

It is like Kim/MindArk told os.........

This is a fairly complicated problem that has to do with the sync between the server and the client but we are working on solving it as soon as possible and a fix will most likely be implemented next week.

From what I am told it doesnt really affect you in any way other than being annoying and it may also prevent you from lets say swapping from a fap to a weapon in a timely manner.

Cheers

But he "forgot" to mention. a. Mob regen. b. Decay. Just wounder whay.:scratch2:

Because VU 10.0 is not only about CryEng it is also about based on an increased amount of decay so all we do cost much more and we are not getting more for this ----> only MA.

Last edited:
Back