Where is Marco

Status

Billy (BB)

Guardian
Society
Dragons Shadow ~Founder~
Billy BB Braston
Marco where are you? When things are so bleak and the community is so upset where are your words of reason to calm the rising seas? Last I checked you where the director of community relations. So how about a little community relating, you ask for a open discussion on the vote booths. We ask for an open discussion on the bugs that plague our home. Please Marco answer us why is it taking so long to restore EU to all its glory, can we not expect a more in-depth response other then the one we receive from the news section. So I plea with you to answer our call, give us respect or give us death.

ditto marko where are you there are a lot of angry entropians here

sleeping maybe?

it's 24.00 in sweden at this time... :rolleyes:

Anthalas said:
sleeping maybe?

it's 24.00 in sweden at this time... :rolleyes:

:( Yes, I hope he will see this later on. I will be sleeping when he is at work all I ask for is a responce.

Spud Striker said:
I believe Bertha Bot is covering the issues as well.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39246

No you missed my point m8. I am not asking for an update in the news section. I am asking the community director to fill us in, keep us up to date, and explain why it is taking so long. He asked us for a open discussion about the vote booth I am asking for one on the bugs. I believe that most of the community would like some answers as well.

Billy (BB) said:
No you missed my point m8. I am not asking for an update in the news section. I am asking the community director to fill us in, keep us up to date, and explain why it is taking so long. He asked us for a open discussion about the vote booth I am asking for one on the bugs. I believe that most of the community would like some answers as well.

His got a point here.
I haven't see any "official" discussion about bugs yet.

Last I saw he ran by me swinging a battle axe around whilst chasing after a vu manager????? Or it might have been somebody else?

Well pretty sure it was him, unfortunatly he kept bouncing back and forth and trying to swim on dry land so he never actually really moved that much :silly2:

Last edited:
last time i think i saw marco was when he was getting on the privatly owned ma plane and jetting to spain to live.... well marbers at the ready lets go find him :sniper:

Tekkie said:
Last I saw he ran by me swinging a battle axe around whilst chasing after a vu manager????? Or it might have been somebody else?

LOL! :laugh:

Did Marco catch him?

On Topic: Totally agree with Billy. While I note that I can now move more freely in my new home, the point of community relations is well made.

I like "the last time I saw marco" jokes keep them comming :laugh: Untill we get some answers.

Tekkie said:

Well pretty sure it was him, unfortunatly he kept bouncing back and forth and trying to swim on dry land so he never actually really moved that much :silly2:

Oh my! Akoz, leave the VU Manager alone!!! :wise:
:rofl:

P. :smoke: :kos:

The last time I saw Marco was....when he was sat in front of an open fire smoking a columbian finest cigar whilst sipping 80 year old brandy, a hint of a grin on his face indicating full satisfaction of his personal achievements at ma and secure in himself that things can only get better in the future........then he got a phonecall from the VU department and it all turned to shit in an instant :D

Last time I saw Marco...

Last time I saw Marco... he was at the phonedesk of MindArk, responding to the new Customer Hotline (callto:Marco|MindArk lolz!) where all Entropians can call for free, while nevamoeN, the new MA CEO, overlooked him with a satisfaction grin for having demoted him and punished that way!

:rofl:
P. :smoke:

Disclaimer: names and facts are fictional, any coincidence with real facts or people is not intended.

EDIT:
NO, There's no Hotline!!!

Last edited:
I think Marco is on vacation? Maybe he is back now /shrug

you will prolly find marco at his desk , holding his stomach while guzzling bottle after bottle of pepto bismal :p

I have to agree; a word from Marco would be nice. Look, I can see what happened, MA tried to introduce a major new system to the game and it didn't work as expected. That's ok; we accept that you're not perfect and we know you're working on it. But if you just say, listen, we're sorry about this, give us a week and it will be working again, please bear with us. It would go a long way towards easing tempers in the community.

Last time I saw Marco he was sipping Cognac in JWT's office while they were watching a desktop ticker that shows all the money being wasted by their new bugs I mean features.

last i heard of Marco, he was getting 'irie' in Jamaica. he sent me this 8x10 glossy...

marco_589914.jpg

Last edited:
BaggyG said:
LOL! :laugh:

Did Marco catch him?

On Topic: Totally agree with Billy.

Sorry to inform you guys, Billy was right ...
tn_axe_man.jpg

Unfortunatelly, he did not catch the VU Mngr, that is why
M. was crying out loud on top of that hill, when CIA agents
photographed him from the chopper!

I agree with you Billy,

but unfortunately this seems to be standard practice for MA, when going gets tough, the tough go into hiding.

I am not usually one to complain about EU, but the lack of communication really gets to me. Why can't we know what is going on? Is there something to hide?

When Marco was last seen? Last Activity: Yesterday 08:02 PM, too bad he did not find it necessary to drop a few words to the faithful.

Cheers :tele:

Last edited:
yeah thats just wrong, even a few words would have been better than nothing :mad:

Its been said before, but a community relations bod who doesnt commincate with the community is useless

well marco told me yesterday that

"support will handle any problems you are having with bugs"

:D
oh and +rep for support for taking IMMDEIATE action on this one;)

comeon marco! just tell us somethin to ceep our hope up!
lie,do whats needed, tell us your whole staff is working day and night to fix the buggs.
it will make me feel better and make me more patience...

He tried putting his wallet back in his pocket and get his car keys out to go home from the office one night and he sadly drowned shortly after the sky disappeared.

I heard there was a meeting of Marco with MA developers. He was explaining them how to fix bugs ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

JackFree said:
When Marco was last seen? Last Activity: Yesterday 08:02 PM, too bad he did not find it necessary to drop a few words to the faithful.

Cheers :tele:

before the faithful become few :(

Status
Back