• Hell Yes. show me the blood.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Happy shooting laser's @ dino's.

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • No need 4 Blood.

Votes: 77 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the votes for blood/no blood are about 50/50, it's begging to have an ON/OFF option for it

why waste time of useless stuff like blood when there are so many things thats havent been fixed yet...

the should use the time for the old stuff instead :rolleyes:

+1 for sure, as for me,
I really would like the re-introduction of loot:rolleyes:

we dont have blood becuase MA dont pay the programmers overtime for there work to implement it

what are their hours any how? MA probably only works from noon to 3pm every other week day :laugh:

Loot?

Loot?
What loot ?
Loot is a myth !!!

You get loot! So do I...

14 Blazar Fragments
10 Diluted Sweat
22 Nova Fragments

Bring back decent Loot!

haha

Cheers!

I rethought this for a day er so..

I realised there is no blood in game because MA all ready has sucked it all out of us.

Problem solved.. there is no blood in EU because there is none available any longer.

The Gore is either selling wind turbines, wind bags & global warming, or off in some third world country telling the hottest local chick how he invented the internet.

That's where the Gore is.

I really could care less if there is blood or not, so I voted no need for it.

Blood and gore is something that just attracts adolescents anyways. It's all new and exciting for them so they love to splatter body parts all over the place.

Maybe I've just played so many violent games over the years that I'm just desensitized to it now. If it's in a game, and there is a wow factor to it, then I suppose it's cool. But I don't need blood and gore in a game just for the sake of having blood and gore. For me, it doesn't really add anything to the game play.

If they add it, I'm ok with it, but it's not anywhere on MY wishlist for this game...

Gore ? Who cares about gore ? Nudity is what this game needs ! :silly2::yay:

I agree on the toggle, Im sure there are tons of ppl who might not like gore, but for those that do, Id say go all out. Age of Conan anyone :laugh:

But srsly, my votes on Gore

If there is no loot, atleast show me some blood.
The moar, the better. ( i support on / off option too):cool:

I think your thread is a pussy thread

Meet me in real lifetimegame and i show you what i mean.

If my thread is a pussy one I guess I'd better get some food and feed it.

No don't you threaten me with RL threats, what a low life aye.:mad:
and I'm assuming you are with your post.:scratch2:

Violence is not something that anyone wants on a thread but thank you anyway. NOT!!!

Last edited:
Zapp, Zapp, Zapp still no blood, why is there NO gore in this 18+ game that we all love so much, I believe that we would love it even more if we all seen blood on our screens even drippin down it, blood splatter :yay::D:yay:

This isn't an 18+ game, it just states that under 18 year olds need parental/guardian approval.

But regardless. I'm not in the game for gore since it doesn't have a purpose more than causing more strain on our graphics and connections so I voted no.

Hello All,

Ah well I think you all know what I'm about to whine, (Wine) about :laugh: and I didn't look to see if there was a post on this already, so if there is I'm re-stating that post. :rolleyes:

Zapp, Zapp, Zapp still no blood, why is there NO gore in this 18+ game that we all love so much, I believe that we would love it even more if we all seen blood on our screens even drippin down it, blood splatter :yay::D:yay:

Okay I'm going to put a poll on this as to see how many people would love to see some BLOOD!!!

Vote Yes if you want to see Blood.:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Also please post your thoughts on the Bloody lack of gore.

Thank you all for reading. :)

I agree, would be awesome to blow someone's head clean off with a mounted gun or sword, etc... Aslo would make more people play and make MA more money. Win-Win if you ask me.:cool:

so if you have not lost over 40k peds in game then your a pussy? :scratch2:

good thing ive lost over 50k peds then :ahh:

Ahhh, this clears things up thanks :D

Last edited:
Ahhh, I see now but still wanna eat the pussy thread out.

That's pretty disgusting. It's pretty rare that we get juvenile behaviour this graphic on EF. Think about your EU/EF reputation.

Ending.

Hello all,

Thank you for all the information on this, I feel more knowledgeable about the situation and I'm over the whole blood thing I just really like to whine "red wind" not really just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are.:scratch2:

Yes I do belive that I've got plenty of other games that if I need a shoot of blood I'll have to take a break from EU :(

I thank you all very much for your thoughts on the Blood.:D

That's pretty disgusting. It's pretty rare that we get juvenile behaviour this graphic on EF. Think about your EU/EF reputation.

Very true, it is rater foul of me, I apologizes to every body that has read this disgusting post, I'm sorry for disturbing anybody.

I shall delete.:)
okay didn't delete but re-worded.:D

Last edited:
We need an "enable adult content" box.. plain and simple.
The thin skinned folks need not check it:thumbup:

We need an "enable adult content" box.. plain and simple.
The thin skinned folks need not check it:thumbup:

Indeed. Its this simple thanks Chopper :D

Now if I could get one for my mouth I wouldn't get so much trouble for talking shit :laugh::lolup::laugh:

Indeed. Its this simple thanks Chopper :D

Now if I could get one for my mouth I wouldn't get so much trouble for talking shit :laugh::lolup::laugh:

Haha the comment made me laugh but others might not take it so lightly.

Loot?
What loot ?
Loot is a myth !!!

No, I clearly remember getting it years back. Heck, even 2 years ago I still got loot. Soooo... Loot is not a myth, just seems to be nearly extinct. :(

As for blood... I wouldn't mind it being in the game. Option to turn on/off. Maybe if they are afraid of legal issues in some places they could make it all green goo, or just blackened spots on the mob/object... Just something to show that damage is being done.

Ofc, I would like all the missing features back first (including loot).

There are several threads about this subject :). I have suported gore for years, and i still do ;).

No, I clearly remember getting it years back. Heck, even 2 years ago I still got loot. Soooo... Loot is not a myth, just seems to be nearly extinct. :(

As for blood... I wouldn't mind it being in the game. Option to turn on/off. Maybe if they are afraid of legal issues in some places they could make it all green goo, or just blackened spots on the mob/object... Just something to show that damage is being done.

Ofc, I would like all the missing features back first (including loot).

Ahh, yes green goo thats perfect, just wish I had thought of it earlier :( oh well. + rep for the good idea on different types of blood. because orange numbers just isn't quite enuff. :D

I wouldn't mind a little blood and ozzing wounds and splatter on my armor that is as long as I don't leave body parts behind when i get chomped by some big thing.

oh yeah and as long as it doesn't increase lag.

All Blood was drained from living organics back in the 25th and a half century when they found diseases and genetic defects were being passed thru the revival process when revive terminal went live during the first robot rebellions.

The drained liquids were actually weaponised as this made the bots rust faster and had amazing properties to draw in agressive animals inadvertantly to help destroy the bots.

I dont know if you have done any dancing in your under wear but look at the male anatomy when doing the "sexy" dance. Every one was cut down to a little nubber to promote equality and therefore lack of jelousy and penis envy amongst the male population which in turn led to peace and harmony and a massive spike in lesbianism.

Today we all have the perfect anatomy as driven by the advetisement wars in the early 27th century on earth celebrating the first stopping of the robot rebellion. Fat people, old people, anerexic people, mentally incapacitaed people, and all addictions were geneticly removed to further peace and harmony in an effort to just plain get along. Which explains why the BEER shipment is STILL NOT HERE!! After a revival of the Xfire wars that originated from violent games promoted over the internet follwing the advertisement wars some perfectionist promoted legislation that Ugly was now illegal EVERYWHERE. This made having Gore in our lives a crime punishable by banishment to farmville for rehabiltation.

Hope this clears up some of the history for our perfect world where everything we do is scritpted and dictated by a panel of psycholgists in a forigen country.

:laugh: Good 1

Back