where the hell is 'evil cathedral'

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
What's the most up-to-date coordinates on where Evil Cathedral is located on Rocktropia? In just hopping around between tps, flying all over the place, and looking at the map I'm still trying to figure out which tps still exist and which don't compared to the last time I was on this Planets pre-apocalypse.... Was the Cathedral one of em removed?

If I bring up the map the locations I have listed are:
BAMF HQ,
Biodome Badlands
CND Lagoon
City of Dreams
Club NEVERDIE
Docklands Container Yard
Empire Z Building
Fort Harlem
Memphis Plains
New Harlem Express Way
Noob Noob Noobs
Nuclear Facility Entrance
Rocktropia Sign
RRC Subway Race Circuit
Ring of Fire Hunting Lodge
Rocktropia Research Facilty
Studio Street
Tangerine
Ballister Apartments
Hyperplex,
U Apartments
Upper West Side
Wet Wolf Creek
Zomhattan Ice Station.

What TPs am I missing and what are their coordinates?

I did spend a few hours at Panta Ridge but there was no TP anywhere... Also just spent a little while at Lemmy's castle - no tp anywhere? If these two are still there, what are the coordinates? I see half of the map is black on Entropedia due to the server downgrade... and there's still a lot of tps on that list on entropedia that are in the black part of the map that got deleted/erased/whatever. Don't want to go on a goose chase for tps that aren't there.

Last edited:
(136244,95014,139)

I've found some TPs are not adding, even when I use them to add them.

I've found some TPs are not adding, even when I use them to add them.

Ditto, and I had a support case regarding this open for about 2 years until I gave up and closed it myself upon recent changes on RT when some got fixed and one removed iirc. One affected tp remains, it's the one at the pool behind Club Neverdie. Can use it outbound but not inbound since it never adds.

Ditto, and I had a support case regarding this open for about 2 years until I gave up and closed it myself upon recent changes on RT when some got fixed and one removed iirc. One affected tp remains, it's the one at the pool behind Club Neverdie. Can use it outbound but not inbound since it never adds.

Regarding that...I've noticed that there's some tps out there on rocktropia (for instance the club neverdie one you mentioned)....they don't get added when you walk right up to them...or even use them.

The only way to get them added is to walk around the tp....until you step onto the exact spot to trigger the adding.

I'm guessing its somehow misaligned or something.

Just try walking around the tp....starting from up close and then slowly spiral outwards.

You will usually see the "TP get added announcement" about around within a 10 to 15 step radius..

I have all tps that work for me both ways (apart from NWO as this is only one way). What one you having issues with?

CND Lagoon Telephone box at side of the club
City of Dreams The big teleport with guitar on it.
Club NEVERDIE Telephone box at behind of the club.

Have you tried entering it from different angles?

last week i still couldn't get Mulholland Way TP so it's only good for outgoing
didn't bother filing support or posting on nvm forum, since as pointed out it's long standing known problem.

Thanks for the links! Will give it another whirl.

last week i still couldn't get Mulholland Way TP so it's only good for outgoing
didn't bother filing support or posting on nvm forum, since as pointed out it's long standing known problem.
Got Mulholland yesterday, but not sure if it'll stick or not. The last time I was here a few years back I could only get that one to be a one way TP.

I had issues with the one outside Ballistair apartments, a few blocks down from Tangerine TP

I have all tps that work for me both ways (apart from NWO as this is only one way). What one you having issues with?
Club NEVERDIE Telephone box at behind of the club.

Have you tried entering it from different angles?

This one, and I've tried every time I visited the planet (between 1-4 times a year). Sure came from different angles, made sure to step inside and whatever.

Evil Cathedral took me several attempts but then worked eventually after the apocalypse. Ballistar is the last I got working this Christmas, sure been there before. Ecaba Forest and Rickabam Ridge had the same problem but got fixed a while ago, and Bonzos Chop Shop which was removed (I think? didn't check last time).

Acquiring the newer ones was no problem.

This one, and I've tried every time I visited the planet (between 1-4 times a year). Sure came from different angles, made sure to step inside and whatever.

Evil Cathedral took me several attempts but then worked eventually after the apocalypse. Ballistar is the last I got working this Christmas, sure been there before. Ecaba Forest and Rickabam Ridge had the same problem but got fixed a while ago, and Bonzos Chop Shop which was removed (I think? didn't check last time).

Acquiring the newer ones was no problem.

Ecaba forest is still off a of the pilot a bit... Took me a few tries just now... Had to go to the side of the chopper opposite the pilot and off about 20 feet or so before the tp populated in the list. Suspect same issue is going on with the others... will retry a few today. Yep, just got panta ridge finally.. a lot of the tps are definitely off center from where they should be... suspect that developer didn't zoom in when placing em or something.

Last edited:
Also just spent a little while at Lemmy's castle - no tp anywhere? If these two are still there, what are the coordinates? I see half of the map is black on Entropedia due to the server downgrade... and there's still a lot of tps on that list on entropedia that are in the black part of the map that got deleted/erased/whatever. Don't want to go on a goose chase for tps that aren't there.

Lemmy's Castle has been updated with correct coordinates on pedia.
I also spend some time removing all TPs that where no longer valid.

I hope all TPs are correct now over at Entropedia!

Reactions: San
I hope all TPs are correct now over at Entropedia!
Those maps were down a long time and been using forums. Like Calypso TP changes thread.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?248083-Calypso-Teleporters&highlight=teleport

Well next time on RT I'll definitely try some of the things everyone mentioned to get TP added.
Those methods sound easier then my plan B to wear arctic clothing while jumping from a fast moving quad when 88 meters above and using TP to teleport out just before landing. Wheee! :D

Back