Question: Where will the sweat price be on 1st of November?

1st of November, what is the sweat price per K?

• 1 PED

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 2 PED

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 3 PED

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • 4 PED

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • 5 PED

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • 6 PED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 PED

• 8 PED

• 10 PED

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • EFD!!!

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derid

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
Just curious to see what people think the sweat price per K will be on 1st of November. Then going to follow up in November and see what happened. Maybe someone will be spot on with a comment. ;)

And of course, we get to evaluate the poll!

:)

Without new buffs - 3ped/1k

With new (usefull!) buffs - it may fluctate up to 6ped and keep up for 2 weeks but then will get down again - depending on the usefullnes of buffs between 3peds and 5peds ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

There is little or no use left for ME, only tp chip I think (might be wrong here)
But vehicles have taken a big part of the tp'ing use of ME
heal chips & attack chips use different ME than the one using sweat.... and still no cap so anyone can still sweat.
Sweating is an introduction to the game, no longer a means to make peds to participate in EU.
I do wonder if it can/will go any lower than 3 peds per k.

Without new buffs - 3ped/1k

With new (usefull!) buffs - it may fluctate up to 6ped and keep up for 2 weeks but then will get down again - depending on the usefullnes of buffs between 3peds and 5peds ;).

Falagor

Im in about same line as you here. Might come something new, price goes up for a lil while, then down again. Due to the huge amount of sweat beeing produced each day, I can just imagine the stocks of it currently ingame. So will take a long time tho to empty out that supply that is currently ingame. And I just got a gut feeling that MA is trying to get rid of sweating or make it so low profit that people won't do it. God I wish I am wrong. ;)

There is little or no use left for ME, only tp chip I think (might be wrong here)
But vehicles have taken a big part of the tp'ing use of ME
heal chips & attack chips use different ME than the one using sweat.... and still no cap so anyone can still sweat.
Sweating is an introduction to the game, no longer a means to make peds to participate in EU.
I do wonder if it can/will go any lower than 3 peds per k.

Good points there indeed. :)

Im in about same line as you here. Might come something new, price goes up for a lil while, then down again. Due to the huge amount of sweat beeing produced each day, I can just imagine the stocks of it currently ingame. So will take a long time tho to empty out that supply that is currently ingame. And I just got a gut feeling that MA is trying to get rid of sweating or make it so low profit that people won't do it. God I wish I am wrong. ;)

There IS a lot of stocked up sweat ;). Personally i have +120k already in my storage and now gaining at least 5k each week (95% of this sweat is gatered by me, i have started stokcing up after price droped under 0.45).

And yes - MA tries to get rid of sweaters :).

Falagor

I still buy for .5 therefore sweatprice is .5 :wise:

137K! And for you Wed, 0.49! ;)

Reactions: Wed
It's probably going to be .3 still.

But....... and all you sweaters pay attention here......

If there was a coordinated effort to not ever, ever sell sweat less than .5, the problem would tend to correct itself.

Honestly, I can kind of see sweating dieing out if it stays at this price level. which would be OK too cause then supply would reduce and that would push prices up again.

Besides the reduction in necessity of regular sweat lately, do you suppose there might be an overabundance of new folks collecting an oversupply of sweat thus pushing the market price down.....?

It's probably going to be .3 still.

But....... and all you sweaters pay attention here......

If there was a coordinated effort to not ever, ever sell sweat less than .5, the problem would tend to correct itself.

Union? :) This will never work out here. We would have to have lootable pvp all over the place to hunt down those who sell lower - otherwise i see no reward (except that the price is 0.5) that will atract people to keep the price up. Unions never do well in long terms.

Besides - look at this thread ;). I have already been underbid by Derid at 0.49 price ;). Two people one buyer that actually offers 0.5 and the price goes under :).

Besides the reduction in necessity of regular sweat lately, do you suppose there might be an overabundance of new folks collecting an oversupply of sweat thus pushing the market price down.....?

All combined but mostly - lower demand. And MA does nothing to help out sweaters. Even stupid buffs like "turn me into random animal mob" that does absolutly nothing except is for fun would be usefull.
Implementing few barely usefull buffs would help the ME economy quite well:
- short lasting high speed buff,
- evade buff,
- dodge buff,
- jump higher buff,
- mob agroing buff,
- anti-mob agoring buff,
- and i think best solution: skill increase buff (for MA skill are worthless and for players they are worth something so basicly MA should have nothing against it :)).
People would use them ocasionally and that would slightly increase the demand. Personally i would be using evade - to get even more sweat (actually it would cost more to use it than not but still i would be using it for fun, like i did with potent focus before vu10).

Falagor

Even stupid buffs like "turn me into random animal mob" that does absolutly nothing except is for fun would be usefull.
Implementing few barely usefull buffs would help the ME economy quite well:
- short lasting high speed buff,
- evade buff,
- dodge buff,
- jump higher buff,
- mob agroing buff,
- anti-mob agoring buff,
- and i think best solution: skill increase buff (for MA skill are worthless and for players they are worth something so basicly MA should have nothing against it :)).
People would use them ocasionally and that would slightly increase the demand. Personally i would be using evade - to get even more sweat (actually it would cost more to use it than not but still i would be using it for fun, like i did with potent focus before vu10).

Falagor

Well that could help, beside that make the focus working for sweaters again, and a lot of people would focus the sweaters at the sweatingspots, just to skill.

Beside that sweat could be used to refine with fruits into biofuel, that could drive the cars instead of using oil :)

A lot of things could be done to increase demand of sweat!
But first do something to increase demand of Nova fragments, its anoying if you kill Leviathan for 10 Novas, and it is less valuable than 10 bottles sweat, that doesn´t cost a pec to get !

this November 3 ped/1k Nov 2011 1k/1ped

There is just no demand.

Assuming things stay the way they are I voted 3. It could easily go lower due to increasing supply and steady demand.

Dreid and the rest if you realistic have hopes of it going up cross your fingers for ma to make Mind Essance used for more chips they might have planned down the pipeline. I think it would be smart on MA's part to show some love to this area of entropia. On the otherhand don't hold your breath. Piece of advice is to adapt and not increase the supply.

kosmos

THere would need some extremely awesome mindforce chips to be developed that solely require Mind Essence to use for there to be any increase in demand. On top of that, vehicles have negated the major use of tp-chips, so I can't foresee a rise in the demand of sweat. Maybe the new generation of customizable vehicles will require sweat to operate > .>

Just curious to see what people think the sweat price per K will be on 1st of November. Then going to follow up in November and see what happened. Maybe someone will be spot on with a comment. ;)

And of course, we get to evaluate the poll!

:)

1st november you'll have to pay the other person to get rid of the sweat ;)

Assuming things stay the way they are I voted 3. It could easily go lower due to increasing supply and steady demand.

Dreid and the rest if you realistic have hopes of it going up cross your fingers for ma to make Mind Essance used for more chips they might have planned down the pipeline. I think it would be smart on MA's part to show some love to this area of entropia. On the otherhand don't hold your breath. Piece of advice is to adapt and not increase the supply.

kosmos

I have no hopes what so ever that sweat will go up in price again. Maybe a short lil while if they introduce something new. As long as no sweat cap is introduced, the price will go down down and down.

Well sweating is still a 100% win situation, even if price goes down to 0,50 PED/k.
All main proffession lose on average 10-20% of their money on the long run, so why the hell sweaters do still complain about the sweat price.

There is demand for sweat, but there are to many sweaters, that oversupply the market.
Price must go down, thats the only logic.

If all those non-depositing sweaters, would start to do small deposits every month (at least 10$), it would be very healthy for MA, and the sweatmarket.

Every hour you don´t sweat is good for sweatmarket, and with 10$ you can do long opallo hunts.

Beside that you always have a chance to hit a global or even a HoF that set you into the position to enlarge your hunts! Less sweating, less supply, sweat price raise.

Honestly this will never happen, those sweaters that do it in order to play or free, will never support MA in any way. So why should MA support these leachers, with new chips that increase demand of sweat?

As said, MA should focus on creating a demand for actually worthless things you get from mainproffessions, like the novas.

Some more usefull craftable items, that use low end things like Lyst, Oil, Animal Oils, all these useless crafted components like dampers, pumps aso. that directly went into TT.

Actually I can´t care less about a stagnation of sweat price, as it is still a resource with one of the highest markups 30k % isn´t bad.
Look at the proffessions that invest PED!
What can miner find with 30k% markup? nothing !!!
What can hunter loot with 30k% markup? well uL SIB gun with chance 1/1million, but definately no comon loot.
What can crafter sell for 30k% markup? A few rar L BPs may yield 30k%, but definately no comon product.

Be happy if you find a buyer for your sweat and take what he offers, next day it could be less, or nothing! Its damn free!

Well sweating is still a 100% win situation, even if price goes down to 0,50 PED/k.
All main proffession lose on average 10-20% of their money on the long run, so why the hell sweaters do still complain about the sweat price.

There is demand for sweat, but there are to many sweaters, that oversupply the market.
Price must go down, thats the only logic.

If all those non-depositing sweaters, would start to do small deposits every month (at least 10$), it would be very healthy for MA, and the sweatmarket.

Every hour you don´t sweat is good for sweatmarket, and with 10$ you can do long opallo hunts.

Beside that you always have a chance to hit a global or even a HoF that set you into the position to enlarge your hunts! Less sweating, less supply, sweat price raise.

Honestly this will never happen, those sweaters that do it in order to play or free, will never support MA in any way. So why should MA support these leachers, with new chips that increase demand of sweat?

As said, MA should focus on creating a demand for actually worthless things you get from mainproffessions, like the novas.

Some more usefull craftable items, that use low end things like Lyst, Oil, Animal Oils, all these useless crafted components like dampers, pumps aso. that directly went into TT.

Actually I can´t care less about a stagnation of sweat price, as it is still a resource with one of the highest markups 30k % isn´t bad.
Look at the proffessions that invest PED!
What can miner find with 30k% markup? nothing !!!
What can hunter loot with 30k% markup? well uL SIB gun with chance 1/1million, but definately no comon loot.
What can crafter sell for 30k% markup? A few rar L BPs may yield 30k%, but definately no comon product.

Be happy if you find a buyer for your sweat and take what he offers, next day it could be less, or nothing! Its damn free!

Please stay on topic here, there are plenty of anti sweating threads where this kind of posts belong to. We just discussing what we think the price will be in a month.

Edit:

Harsh response from me there, but don't see a reason why a post like this would come in this thread. If you are angry at sweaters etc I suggest you join one of the threads that is created for the people who bash sweaters and think they have no right what so ever discussing sweat or it usages etc. I think you should direct your anger on MA tho, they are the ones who are providing sweating, dung, fruit and stone also that you can find for free. Don't blame the players if they play with what is available.

Last edited:
Back