Where will you stage your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0?

NetStalker

Elite
On the Couch. I won the argument so why am I on th
Society
The Disturbed Ones
JiggyFly NetStalker Sloan
Simple question....Where will you preposition your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0?

Im thinking I would like to login and see Crystal Palace for my first VU 10.0 experience. :cool:

Might have to try and log at the Rig

Great topic +rep.

There are a lot of options, but will anything be in the same place?

Twin Peaks, its in the middle, and is pretty much the main trading hub of the game.

(Will Hadesheim finally supercede it? :) )

Well, since the Teleporters will not be working, I would think the best place to stage the avatar is somewhere central either on Eudoria or Amethera so you can at least get to the key places in a reasonable timeframe.

For Amethera Treasure Island makes sense, for Eudoria something like Phoenix?

In my apartment.... oops, won't be available! :laugh:

Im wondering if everyone will arrive at the new visitor center and be required to get all the TP's again...

I can see MA/FPC doing something sneaky like that....hehe...

Definitely the ... Pier on Corinth Beach ... I saw the teaser videos, and I would like to see what day/night cycle it will be when I log in. If it's night and there's a moon over the water, then my self-named Pier of Tranquility will have everything, and my MidNite Moods-Love Connection show will be enhanced with dancing by moonlight. :D

At the rig ofc.

Days worth of oil drops. All for me.

Well, since the Teleporters will not be working, I would think the best place to stage the avatar is somewhere central either on Eudoria or Amethera so you can at least get to the key places in a reasonable timeframe.

For Amethera Treasure Island makes sense, for Eudoria something like Phoenix?

Why not working?? it says this in official announcement:

Version Update 10.0 will begin with the most widely used systems: Hunting, Mining, Crafting, PvP Trade, Auction, CND Asteroid, Banks, Estates, Shops, Land Areas, PvP Combat, Society, Friends List, Ad System, Participant Content, Terminals, Items, Garment Customization, Inventory, Storage, Hall of Fame, Teleport, Chat, Keyboard Mapping, Dashboard, Map, GUI and Gifts.

And i see there is Teleports in it. Teleport chips wont work but regular teleports yes.

Probably at my favorite old place on the planet, the blue beach at North Space Base. I know it looks like it will be gone on the new map, so I assume I will be thrown to a city somewhere or left swimming, but it will be my way of saying farewell to the old scenery I loved so much :)

Anyone wanns sit in new switzerland and gaze at the Star filled night sky with me? (A)

Fort Argus - where I came into old Calypso and where I shall come into the new.

The rig! The new map Marco showed us shows the rig as under water. It will be interesting to see what has become of it :wtg:

where ever i'm standing when the server kicks me out and my trigger stops working.

I'll be on top of Spiral Mountain, my first newb exploration discovery.

I'll get myself sucked through the open vent at CND on a vector to meet the incoming Titan of War. With any luck i'll log back in inside its shield and ready to mount an assault...

Definitely the ... Pier on Corinth Beach ... I saw the teaser videos, and I would like to see what day/night cycle it will be when I log in. If it's night and there's a moon over the water, then my self-named Pier of Tranquility will have everything, and my MidNite Moods-Love Connection show will be enhanced with dancing by moonlight. :D

Remind me and we'll join you :D

Might climb the tall mountain north of West Ortho Mound. Could be a pretty view to look at it all from.

I'll get myself sucked through the open vent at CND on a vector to meet the incoming Titan of War. With any luck i'll log back in inside its shield and ready to mount an assault...

badass!

chimera canyons outpost for me ^^ hope the weather there is still fine after VU..

i would like to be north of oshiri hearts in that area with all the floating bubble things, that way when night comes you can see the moon glistioning off all the bubbles making for a spectacular viewing.

though that wont happen till i get my cryengine supported PC

*sigh*

i will hide in a dark place as i'm scared of new things

i will also put lots and lots of dung around me so no one can smell me

S. :silly:

Well if we're going to have to get all the TP's again then I'll be at Jason, nice and centrally on Calypso so I can head for the tp's that matter.

If the televators are going to be non-functional then last place I will be is my apartmentm unless they're finally going to let us jump of balconies.

Nymphtown, can't wait to see what they've done with the place. It already looks good, and is a short run to the lake or ocean, can't remember which. Anyone interested to see if anything comes of the biodomes?

I'd be in my apartment like I was in 9.0, but since that's not the case I'll park outside Fort Argus...whiskey in one hand, drill in the other of course...

i'll be sitting by MS9 at the pier finally able to see the sun finally set ^^

Back