Question: Where's the Rocktropia Special Edition Motorhead Armor..?

Chopper

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Chopper McHelicopter
Hey folks

Been away a while, since just before VU10 in fact, so I'm delighted by many of the changes and improvements to my lovely Universe, and am looking forward to visiting NI and Rocktropia sometime soon, However...

(and Yes I did attempt to search for the answer to this question and found nothing, so I'm asking...)

What happened to the Special Edition Motorhead Armor we were promised...?

My recollection is that, when Lemmy first got on board, the story was that we'd be able to visit a Rock-based new planet, which we can, and take on Motorhead Security/Army type characters, which we can, with the possibility of looting Special Edition Motorhead Armor, which I can't seem to find a reference to Anywhere...

Did anyone get some? Did the idea get dropped? Did anyone get angry about it..?

Or did I imagine it..?

Well, I Know I didn't imagine it, as I found this article: http://www.virtualmindhive.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7155

and here's a Clip from it :

" Lemmy's Castle will be defended by Guardians, some of whom when defeated, will drop rare and valuable Motorhead Armor Parts.
Fans must collect a full set of Motorhead Armor in order to gain entrance to the inner sanctum of Lemmy's Castle and be eligible to join Lemmy's private Army.

Army Privileges will include: the ability to chat with Lemmy online in the army's private chat channel, and the opportunity to compete in special quests and events to win both real and virtual Motorhead merchandise. Among the cool prizes will be an exclusive trip to Los Angeles for drinks with Lemmy at the famous Rainbow Bar and Grill on Sunset Blvd. "

Entropedia seems to know Nothing about Motorhead armor.

Can anyone shed any light please..?

:thumbup:

Does anyone know Anything about this..?

Does the armor exist, or was the idea dropped, like so many others...?

Aaah, the armor..? :/

Hey folks

Been away a while, since just before VU10 in fact

Its great to have you back bud!

What happened to the Special Edition Motorhead Armor we were promised...?

" Lemmy's Castle will be defended by Guardians, some of whom when defeated, will drop rare and valuable Motorhead Armor Parts.
Fans must collect a full set of Motorhead Armor in order to gain entrance to the inner sanctum of Lemmy's Castle and be eligible to join Lemmy's private Army.

Army Privileges will include: the ability to chat with Lemmy online in the army's private chat channel, and the opportunity to compete in special quests and events to win both real and virtual Motorhead merchandise. Among the cool prizes will be an exclusive trip to Los Angeles for drinks with Lemmy at the famous Rainbow Bar and Grill on Sunset Blvd. "

Entropedia seems to know Nothing about Motorhead armor.

Can anyone shed any light please..?

The current situation is that there is a Lemmys castle, and it is guarded by Lemmy Guardians, and Motorhead security.
Also, Lemmy does exist in the game, his avatar can often be found in City Of Dreams, or elsewhere on Rocktropia.
Just recently I took part in a PK hunting event on Rocktropia, Lemmy was there as well, and I took great pleasure in shooting him many times!

Concerning the armor and the army, neither yet exist... For an ETA you might have better luck asking on Rocktropias official forum at neverdie.com

Ah ok, thanx Dilly...

If it's just a "not yet" situation then I guess I can live with it, as it means I didn't miss it :yay:

I figured the "Get the armor, win access to the inner sanctum" thing would be the opening ceremony / introductory scenario type situation, but I guess not...

ThanX again, I shall await the arrival of the Special Motorhead Armor with bated breath ;)

Aaaaah, the Special Edition Motorhead Armor :laugh: sry couldn't resist

But the thing is, they don't need the special armor, Lemmy the rockstar, blueprints, banks, shops ect. ect.
Or the 'MTV meets online gaming' experience
Or the business platform that will attract the big names in the music industry...

They just need players!

Life can be so simple and in UR face sometimes.

Right now they are struggling to keep their heads above the water. Thinking it was a genius move to start a studio for the development of other planets and thus trying to get a foothold on mutiple planets.

But who knows, perhaps some day tens of thousands of potential paying players will find their way to one of their planets. And those parts will start to drop :duh:

Back