Where's the Swunt?

Habu

Guardian
Society
Pluto's Redemption
Teufel Habu Hunden
I have been out of the game for the past couple of months due to it being summer. I used to be able to walk out to the "crater" east of Nea's place and find a swunt almost daily. The last few times I checked that location, there was nobody there.

So what is fashionable now for swunting and where does everyone swunt at?

Thanks for any info!

Geo

hi mate :) yeah im wondering the same thing. been away since february. would like to get some swunting done :) will be back later to see whats been said.

the swunt is there, but not in nea's send me a pm if u r interested

Thanks to those who offered me the opportunity to send them a PM to find out more about swunting.

I didn't know this was such classified information. Perhaps you could send me a PM explaining your swunt, I will decide if I want to join up with it.

Geo

Bump for this one. Good question and i have similar problem: was away from sweat-hunts for a bit, now i come to Nea's and nothing. Any tips where to look?
(No need to create another thread as buming this one should work as well).

Falagor
:bandit:

Ahhh... the swunts, always nice ;p

Swunt team forming now at Neas :)

Our swunt was totally better =D first 3 snables killed all yielded pixie armor! (and we got more sweat than ammo spent)

...But yes, We tried gathering people for a swunt for like an hour at Neas last night and no response o_O Maybe people just aren't willing to spend the PED on ammo for the PED sweat they get back anymore?

i also have been looking for swunt groups at neas recently. Does anyone know where do swunters meet nowadays?

the swunt is below the swoobs or the swits :tongue2:

why o why do the swunters prefer high regen mobs like ambu? Now that the universe is totally different, why not go swunting non regen mobs, so not half of your ammo is lost in regeneration?
Why not swunt using the new kiwio gun and go for small longu for example ?

solo swunt the puny mobs at PA. Been doing that a little skill up on whip and raise whip's tier to .9 the last few days. Pretty easy to pull quite a few sweats from each mob since they do so little damage.

Swunt starting

why o why do the swunters prefer high regen mobs like ambu? Now that the universe is totally different, why not go swunting non regen mobs, so not half of your ammo is lost in regeneration?
Why not swunt using the new kiwio gun and go for small longu for example ?

thats a good point but for tonight i still want to do ambus lol.

Swunt team starting at neas now for anyone thats interested. unamped untiered opalo/cb5
Just east of neas tp for an invite ;)

have moved it to Fort Medusa now cause allos are easier and we dont have a full team ;)

Last edited:
have moved it to Fort Medusa now cause allos are easier and we dont have a full team ;)

ya i found a lot of swunters now going to medusa or LD to swunt allo/esto. 1 thing i dont like about swunting there is that the revive is soooo far :( why dont people like swunting at neas anymore :scratch2:

swunts not so popular because of the cost of sweat. average ammount of sweat from ambu before it dries up is 70-80(in full team). average loot return is 30~ pec. So you need 12-13 ambu's to get 1 k sweat which sells for 3 ped. you also get 3-4 ped of loot(average, not inlcuding globals and such). So 6-7 return from 12-13 ambus which will cost you around 8-9 ped of ammo...the chance of getting a profit isn't that big and sweating itself ain't that profitable...allos are better

ya i found a lot of swunters now going to medusa or LD to swunt allo/esto. 1 thing i dont like about swunting there is that the revive is soooo far :( why dont people like swunting at neas anymore :scratch2:

Why waste time at Neas where the vtol owners just cause massive mob trains on you hourly when you can go to Medusa and get no death if you find a wall and a chirpie or gibnib? Sure the hiyruu are a pain, but if you stay close to the walls, they won't spawn on you too often. Even if they do, who cares as some of the birds are actually on the platform around the building between the revive and the tp.... walk around the outer edge of building instead of through the middle.

Back