Where's Wistrel?

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Just a bit of fun along the lines of the old "find it, add to it, hide it again" game but of course we can't hide little caches of stuff any more. So this is just a simple, figure out where I am, and if you can/fancy a challenge, climb from sea level to the same place (without using vehicles/pets) and post your own picture (note this is possible, it took me a couple of goes but I managed it). I've posted the images at the link below as it's easy to upload there.

Pictures and Clues

Have fun if you fancy it.

Wistrel

I'm very fond of these kind of player made events, big props for setting it up! Free, simple and fun is a good mix for success :). I hope newer players find this too and develop some intrinsic love for the game and the playerbase.

A long time has passed since i was active in this sort of stuff, no energy for it anymore i guess

There's a clue on EP so in fairness should post it here too:

Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,

Nor any drop to drink.

A long time has passed since i was active in this sort of stuff, no energy for it anymore i guess
That's fair. There might be a few people for whom this sort of puzzle will appeal. Plenty it won't appeal to though. Some just love an excuse to explore.

Back