Whey Cool Products @ Deer Mall, Floor 1, Shop 3

Cheese

Young
Exotic Cheese Cheese
WHEY COOL PRODUCTS
CALYPSO, NEW OXFORD TP, DEER MALL, FLOOR 1, SHOP 3
[33597, 47437, 120]
Do you need Enhancers, Attachments, Components, and more? Are you tired of paying AH MU? You should be! Come to Whey Cool Products! We’re less than a minute run from the New Oxford TP!
118a4f632fefe986187248072518bef4.png

You literally can’t miss us. Our sign is so small (and slightly misleading!), you will not mistake us for any other store in the mall!

Inside, you will find a complete mess! Fancy shelves and countertops here? No! We don’t need them! What you will find are an assortment of enhancers, attachments, components, and even pets and random stuff we pick up on our travels! Our prices rock! Below, find our simple and easy-to-follow visual example!
bce9995bd4adb8fd3cbf0aec2ac004b2.png

Still not convinced? If I, the shop owner, (full name: Exotic Cheese Cheese) am online and available at the time you wish to make a purchase, I will come to the store and personally sell you the item such that you can avoid paying the shop fee, shaving off even more markup! (If online, my availability is subject to where I am and what I’m doing, however for larger purchases, I will attempt best effort to meet you ASAP)

We restock “most days”, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, come back the next day!

Current regular items:
Enhancers:
Weapon Accuracy I, III
Weapon Damage I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
Mining Depth I, II, III

Attachments:
Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L)
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)
E-AMP 15

Components (High turnover, stock limited):
Basic Bearings
Basic Structures
Basic Screws
Basic Relays
Basic Processors
Basic Sheet Metal
Basic Sensors
Hardened Metal Mountings
Metal Ruds
Standard Plates
Welding Wire Blueprints (Limited Quantities available)

Speciality Items currently in stock:
Level 7 Pets
Omegaton A101, Martial Gloves (F, L)
Killian Swords, Manns, Jesters, Finder F-101s (Grab these and do giveaways to new players, sweat circle enthusiasts, or maybe even your Stream followers!)

We look forward to doing business with you!

Last edited:
More stock has been added, see original post for the latest!

Bump! Check out the new ad in the original post and see what we have to offer!

Looks like a nice shop, think I will visit it soon.

See top of original post - End Of Merry Mayhem sale! Prices on some items reduced so much, you'll think "There is no way Cheese is profiting off any of this right now." And you just might be right! Beat the resellers here and grab Enhancers for 40-90% UNDER current weekly MU.

Enjoy!
-Cheese

The shop has been restocked. Restocking included Mining Depth Enhancers I/II/III, Weapon Damage Enhancers I/II/III/IV/V AR-Matrix LR 20s, and a few low grade mining amps.

You can also find some martial gloves (F, L) on the floor looking for a pair of hands to call home. Well priced.

Store has been restocked - I will be attempting to restock more often.

Restock includes:
Weapon Damage Enhancer I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII
E-AMP 11
E-AMP 15

Some odds and ends.

Also in stock are some leftover weapons and components from Merry Mayhem, as well as mining enhancers.

All new stock is priced significantly below weekly MU. Save some PED and shop at Whey Cool Products!

-Cheese

Shop restocked! (With more coming in the next 24 hours)

Come get your weapon and mining enhancers, and more - all below average MU.

Enhancers restocked and below MU! Get them while they're hot.

Back