Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
Which way does she turn ?

Clockwise ? Counterclockwise ?

whichway.gif

Poor MB, EU finally hit his brain :silly2:

Well, probably a mind illusion thingy, but I'd say she spins clockwise

It depends on whether you're viewing from her head down or from her feet up...

Clockwise :rolleyes:

Why you askfor it? ...

Dude.. i know you can't wait to see the new VU ... but don't push too much ... ok? :D

:hammer:

When she is standing on her left leg, she is turning clockwise.
After a while, you will notice that she stands on her right leg and thus turning counterclockwise :yay:

She actually changes her rotational direction every few revolutions, from just 5 to 35. So clockwise or counterclockwise is inconsequential here. :cool:

I only see the counterclockwise motion, does this mean my brain is messed up and I'm a gonna be a serial killer some day? :eek:

I would say counterclockwise, but I guess it depends on your perspective. From her eyes, she would be gaining vision to things on her left, and loosing them as they go to far to the right.

Ok .. now i've seen the counterclockwise but i had to wait 40+ secs i think :D

she is naked that's all i noticed... :ahh:

She is actually not turning at all, the camera is turning around her...:D

She is actually not turning at all, the camera is turning around her...:D

She would be going up/down all the time then anyway. Plus the light would also have to be moving around her. :)

I only see the counterclockwise motion, does this mean my brain is messed up and I'm a gonna be a serial killer some day? :eek:

Yes - most likely.
Better commit yourself right away :D

She turns clockwise...
No wait Counterclockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...
No wait clockwise...

doooh!

Actually she turns around whater direction you can make your mind believe.

Whith a smal trick you can switch the spinning direction any time, but try to figure it out yourself:umn:

clockwise, always. anyone who sees counter-clockwise is :loco:

;)

For sure counter clockwise.
If you look at her hair, it cannot be other wise. The hair will follow the motion of your head and not the other way around.
She doesn't change direction either.

So counter clockwise it is.
:D

;)

For sure counter clockwise.
If you look at her hair, it cannot be other wise. The hair will follow the motion of your head and not the other way around.
She doesn't change direction either.

So counter clockwise it is.
:D

For those that still don't get it, focus on one of her legs carefully till she changes them. It may take up to over a minute before she changes legs and rotation.

Well that proves my left brain half is dead. I just cant make her turn anti-clockwise at all!

I can make her dance CanCan in half circles :D

wow MB, i see you have earned your forum name :eek:

when i see her turning one way (clockwise, initially), my mind tells me there is absolutely no way it could ever look like it's going the other way ... then i look away for a bit and notice it change out of the corner of my eye, and once again i have no idea how it could look like it's going the other way ...

That's Messed Up :)

After staring at this for half an hour and only getting the girl to turn clockwise I was about to give up. All the sudden she started to turn counter-clockwise. After that I couldnt get her back to clockwise again and I gave up. Now I was looking at her again and she started out clockwise, but now I too can make her change clockwise or counter-clockwise. I dont know how, but it's cool :)

Dont get it - i have stared for ages and its clockwise! Its always clockwise and you people are all mental!:silly2:

I see her turning .... MB on, lol

Let me give it another try!

I saved the pic on my desktop and opened it with "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer". I did right click on it, and in the menu I found two additional functions and guess what they are? :eek:
Rotate clockwise and rotate counter clockwise!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Well I dunno but if i look at the shadow she turns clockwise, if i look at the model's head she turns counter clockwise.....

If i stare (where I'm not supposed to) she does this weird back & forth thing that makes my eyes water. :eek:

She turns clockwise for me, but in another forum, someone posted an inverted moving clip of the same figure, so that one would look anti clockwise if you see clockwise for this. The curious thing is that after looking away, and back, suddenly both started going in the same direction clockwise, then later it switched back again. Someone drew out the dotted lines where the brain fills in for us, It generally depends whether you see the left or the right leg as the one that sticks out... but even knowing that I can't make it switch just like that. Hurts my brain....

no wonder i always sucked at math... mystery solved

Back