Info: Whispers from the stars

Status

Deemer

Prowler
If during this week your TT losses are a little bigger than normal.... if your enhancers break down more often than usual... don't worry. This is because Jupiter and Saturn are in the shadow of Pluto!

In the next Star Cycle, it won't be any different, but it will be a little better... at the end of which it is possible for a lucky person born in the year of the Tiger and start his next cycle of life, to find something valuable or bigger than expected.

Gambling is not recommended for those who were born in the year of the Monkey and are in the middle of their life cycle!

All of this may be fine for some of us by the end of the year... or next.

This is because Jupiter and Saturn are in the shadow of Pluto!
Well, if that EVER should happen, our solar system would never look the same again! :ROFLMAO:

Well, if that EVER should happen, our solar system would never look the same again! :ROFLMAO:

You are deluded by the prospect!

True light comes from the heart... from the center of the innermost, not from the nearest brilliance!

Yeah, fine lol. But where is your heart (+motion, if not emotion), if even mildly considering that Pluto might be casting a heart-induced shadow on anything else?
I've noticed that astrologically this is a great month for really refined BS, whilst some is only aspirational...

You are deluded by the prospect!

True light comes from the heart... from the center of the innermost, not from the nearest brilliance!
Dude, did you already start smoking this early in the morning?
:ROFLMAO:

can anyone remember that other nutter back in the day… use to be like this? Ahh anyone remember his name?

can anyone remember that other nutter back in the day… use to be like this? Ahh anyone remember his name?

It is interesting that the story remembers the crazy people, because because of them at the moment you can fly and talk from a distance... but the story does not remember bitches who have contributed something positive...

Do you have any refuting claims about my theory of relativity, or are you here to show that your brain has run into your slippers?

It is interesting that the story remembers the crazy people, because because of them at the moment you can fly and talk from a distance... but the story does not remember bitches who have contributed something positive...

Do you have any refuting claims about my theory of relativity, or are you here to show that your brain has run into your slippers?

🤣🤣

C'mon woman... C'mon... sometimes you're pretty hard... :whistle:

Hmmm...shit. "Woman"
In these woke and genderimpossible era you make me start to doubt my testicles :unsure:

WAT.jpg

I can't imagine how you people play a sci fi game without the orientation of the stars...
Astrology is a way of life here... everything else is gambling...

I like Wat, but I think it would be better to buy a necklace for your wife, instead of embroidering the name on the T-shirts.
And looks she have normal human reactions to the case, but that's reminded me of that.

Isn't this week better than last?

At least the beginning of the star cycle looks very promising... right :grouphug:

Makes as much sense as most loot theories.
I'll take it. :cheer:

No really, any pattern into randomness can be perceived and any system with 3 or more inter-depended variables can be considered random.
Note that EU mechanics are less random than that, but obscure enough to seem that way.

When is mercury retrograde again?

Status
Back