Who Gets Decay Generated on Next Island?

thoreau

Elite
Hiro Protagonist
Just curious, if a new avatar is created on Calypso - travels to Next Island - who gets the PP's share of the decay generated there?

http://www.nextisland.com/

Next Island is a small tropical paradise within Entropia Universe. It can be reached from other inhabited planets inside Entropia Universe by travelling through space.

To create your virtual Avatar inside Entropia and start exploring the Virtual Universe first create Your Account on Planet Calypso.​

I'm guessing MA gets the PP share. But I find it interesting that potential NI players are being directed to Plant Calypso's website instead of one or all of the other PPs.

I expect MA is collecting all of the PP's share atm because the PP is not paying the bills for servers, etc.

Someone recently has quoted an answer from support about MA currently working on NI revamp, so apparently they took full control of NI, as it's unlikely that David Post pays any infrastructure expenses.

Someone recently has quoted an answer from support about MA currently working on NI revamp, so apparently they took full control of NI, as it's unlikely that David Post pays any infrastructure expenses.

What? NI revamp? where? Link please

Edit: nvm, found it, copy here for people who don't know
i put a support in about NI last week regarding the Broken missions, got this response a couple of days later

'We are currently aware of issues regarding missions and such on Next Island, there is an overhaul planned for Next Island which will fix a lot of these issues and more, however until this is released it is unlikely that the missions will be fixed '

so it looks like an update is coming

Can you provide a link to the post please, NI getting developed again would be excellent news :D.

I expect MA is collecting all of the PP's share atm because the PP is not paying the bills for servers, etc.
If NI doesn't even generate revenue to pay for that, are you surprised?

I think it would pool into the account just like LA revenue, probably indefinitely until a legal agreement said otherwise.
They likely would not release it though, if costs were incurred.

It also is very possible he is paying bills and just pocketing the trickle without support costs, there are still thousands a month spent there, without costs of a team to support it, the profit margin could still be better than say Rocktropia, who had heavier support costs, which negatively affected them.

Back