Who has the highest Sweat Gatherer skill?

ForrestPark

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
The old cap of around 210 was removed from the Sweat Gatherer skill in VU 8.5.

The Sweat Gatherer skill cannot be bought and sold, so it is not possible to chip in or out.

So..... Who has the highest Sweat Gathering skill?

Currently Akbar and Mega hold the top spot:

Lucky Akbar Sylphe,4000! (lvl 38)
Mega MegaVolt Volt, 4000! (lvl 34)
Steve Azrael Azraelson, 3639 (lvl 31) *
Laisa Coop Cooper, 3630 **
Clad Al Zackion, 3036 (lvl 26)
Az Lammbock Bloodz, 2766 (lvl 24) *
Kevin Kev Escobar, 2590 (lvl 23) *
Lidokork, 2471 (lvl 23) *
Elena Elena GAC, 2417
Shane Shagnasty Gantly, 2371 (lvl 20) *
William Cyber Punk, 2240
AL Aca Killmore, 2050
Phemone Medea, 2024 (lvl 19)
dandy, 2019 (lvl 20) *
Vlooe, 2015 (lvl 17) *
* Info from Entropedia, may be out of date
** Known to be out of date

Let me know if you have 2000 SG skill, and I will add you.

Last edited:
i can, but since im selling out, and plan to start reselling soon enough, sweat is only semi free thing to do in spare time.

cap of 210????

I could not sweat after 105!!

currently at 107

120 :/ ........................short short

199 where I hit my cap before

i hit 300 late last night :D
Constant sweating is really not for me though :laugh:

EDIT: 323 at this moment in time, ill keep you updated ;)

Last edited:
i`ve got level 6!!! got about 60sweat, got bored, deposited, deposited again, and again, and again. get too bored sweatin but good luck to the entropia master sweaters

got 284 right now will update monthly :D

im with goose with about 9-ish

sweat ftw lol

wonder if one can unlock skills with pure sweating..like power catalyst, seren or coolness :)

if so...sweat bots will totally ruin the market for those skills :mad:

I am currently below 160, have been there for a long time.

I also wonder if there are any sweat related hiden skills??

steffel said:
wonder if one can unlock skills with pure sweating..like power catalyst, seren or coolness :)

if so...sweat bots will totally ruin the market for those skills :mad:

its possible, but very hard, to finish discipleship with sweating, by getting concentration to 1900 i think
hf doing that
btw im at 250

Mine are 12. Maybe I hit 20 this weekend. :D

/Kjetil :cool:

Got 1 atm... where "i was capped before" :p

Level 210 and going strong! What I want to know is what extra benefit of high SG skill: do you have higher success rate (like HA in weapons), higher seat numbers (loots) or what.

Also, what are related skills (i.e the additional skill gains you get while sweating)?

I got concentration (obvious one), evade, alertness anyone else?

I guess we will not have good evidence on really high skills (1K+) for a while, but I myself and going to do this on regular basis and stock it up.

Since Marco says they are expanding MF (my guess is later releases will have MF and taming expansions), sweat is a good thing to hoard:)

Kombinator said:
Level 210 and going strong! What I want to know is what extra benefit of high SG skill: do you have higher success rate (like HA in weapons), higher seat numbers (loots) or what.

I'm fairly sure you get a higher number of bottles per success, so sweatgathering may be worth skilling in! :)

evade and alertness isn't directly related to sweating, but to being attacked and avoiding being hit.

Sweat gatherer, concentration, intelligence and psyche i know you gain for sure. :)

I agree on the evade and other combat skills, you gain from getting hit (unless you want to just put on your armor and then face horrendous decay bills later).

The only other way to gain skills even more peacefully is taming (really training the pet), but the problem there is that you need a constat flow of "ammo" in the form of nutrio bars to keep the long training sessions going.

Anyways, my plan still is to see what improvements come at 1K or so SG level, if nothing else I will have a hoard of sweat to make ME out out for personal or other use:)

Nitrosomonas said:
btw im at 250

Could you enter your skill in the skill - hall of fame? (link in my sig)
and keep it updated?
I'd like someone to compete with ;)

I am at Arch Master Level :)

9, no, got the 10 yesterday.

Well i have around 90 skill and i had 16 straight failures yesterday, on level ground, on untrapped mobs. Back to not using ME for me lol

Hell yeeeeaaaa for me :D
And none shall ever learn my method ;)

ill try to get coolness first, then ill join the race.
:D

I'm getting bored with sweating so I stopped that at 215 skill level.

ForrestPark said:
Looks like the record is still 300 then!

well actualy i beated the record ! :) (unless dippy was doing some heavy skilling also)

now i have 327 SG skills.

Happy Sweating out there

Nakashu said:
well actualy i beated the record ! :) (unless dippy was doing some heavy skilling also)

now i have 327 SG skills.

I say how about some Screenshots ? Anyone can say they have this and that :tongue2: .. let the pictures speak for themselves!

Mikah said:
I say how about some Screenshots ? Anyone can say they have this and that :tongue2: .. let the pictures speak for themselves!

What about Photoshop? :D

Back