Who has the highest Sweat Gatherer skill?

Congratulations Akbar.

No idea how the pictures correlate to your achievement you made today.

Onwards to 3k then :)

Mega, the secret is in the filename. :cool:

Absolute Congratulations Akbar, well done mate. :yay: :wtg: :thumbup:

Last edited:
1247 Sweat Gathering Skill

I'll try to put up a screen shot of my skills. I'm still fairly new on EF and I need to modify it so I can post it here.

Check out this Sweat Science Experiment by Acronoid. I remember someone posting his SG skills at 1269+ But this study is great. I didn't get to see if this is posted in this thread yet. Too many to read. :eyecrazy:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51794

I gather sweat about 420/hour now. Not a big deal. Its up and down. I can't really tell if the increase skill is helping. We'll see when someone reaches 2k!

:sweat:May the Sweat Be Wtih You

Heh, yeah could be any day now ;)

Thanks for explaining the code Burgerman!!

Ok, Hope this works. Here's a screen shot of my Sweat Gathering skills.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And how may hours did you sweat to get to that level?
Ever calculated how many ped/$ you made /hour?

better get a vacation job I think. ;)
but congrats

ppl dont always sweat for the cash cox005 , they might not need to ;)

gratz to Akbar for reaching yet another mile stone, it looks like Ana could be catching you up though :D

And how may hours did you sweat to get to that level?
Ever calculated how many ped/$ you made /hour?

better get a vacation job I think. ;)
but congrats

I put in quite a bit of time getting to 1200. In Oct - Dec 06, my SG skills went from 311 to 1100. I sweated for at least 6-8 hours a day ~about 3-4k of sweat a day. I'm self-employed in RL and during this time period one my big clients dropped out on me so that's why I had some time (and money thank god :) ) to do this.

I only sweat about 1k a day now and I started mining for Force Nexus. When I sell my ME I only make .8 at the most for my sweat. At least I make enough peds to play EU until I can deposit again. I plan to use more MindForce skills in the future, and I want to sweat myself instead of buying it from other avs.

:woot: Gratz again to Akbar for reaching 2k in SG skills! :woot:

I think it will probably take me another month to catch up :sweat: Hope you hit 3k by then

Akbar, I was just shocked when you told me... :eek:

Congratulations, I look up to you, truly inspiring! :bowdown:
I hope that one day, when I look up the word Dedication on Webster, I'll see your avy picture plastered on the page :D

Im on 800 SG skill now...

wooooo gratz akbar, that really is ubah :D

I have 273 sweat gatherer skill now. And its raising slowly and slowly.

I stopped sweating like I used to in Jan. So far I only got 1392. Think if I would kept going would have hit 2000 by now.

Akbar is still King of Sweat! ha ha

:D

I have 1588 :) i dont gain much

1392 ain't too shabby ;)

Is anyone else over 1391? :D

A friend, her name is Coop ingame, I believe she is above that # now... Ill see if I can get her to post :)

coop is higher now ;)

call it a bump :D

edit, around I'm around 1030
aww Coop is higher than me now. Seems an age since i was healing her south of Troy.. fun days :)

aww Coop is higher than me now. Seems an age since i was healing her south of Troy.. fun days :)

Way fun days, Vi! Anytime you want me to gather up a dozen mobs or so, just say the word :) I might not even die quite as much now.

Mine sweat gatherer skills is 258 at now... I know that isn't high, but i'm playing EU just about month... :ahh:

so did anybody unlock any skills with sweating yet? :D

Well, nobody has unlocked any new skill directly from SG but I would guess at about 5k-8k SG the associated Concentration skill might be high enough to unlock Power Catalyst (i.e. without any psychotropy)...?

Well, nobody has unlocked any new skill directly from SG but I would guess at about 5k-8k SG the associated Concentration skill might be high enough to unlock Power Catalyst (i.e. without any psychotropy)...?

LOL

i wonder who is going to be the brave one to see if it is possible :D

Back