Who has the highest Sweat Gatherer skill?

Gratz mega!

For some reason I am now able to edit the first post, after not being able to edit it for about a year....

So I guess this thread is live again. Please post your SG skills!

I think there are loads of people over 1000 now, and some new names over 2000....?

My SG is still stuck at 342 :D

I happened to ask my soc-mate yesterday and he said something over 3k (can't remember exact number but 30xx). I will ask for his permission to post his name and skill here :)

Edit: permission granted. He is Clad Al Zackion with 3036 SG at the moment.

Last edited:
The first post in the thread seems a bit empty. I don't do SG much lately but my skill is above 2000 so i'll post my data too:

AL Aca Killmore
Federation of Free Wanderers

2050 SG skill
lvl 18 sweatgatherer

I got 255 points... :scratch2:

Oh !! last time I saw Mega was chipping in sweat skils big time !! hahahah
I remeber more than one year ago asking Mega , who has the most SG lol .. he said he ranked third or something . Now he is the king !
Megatron leader of desweaticons

sgskill.jpg

Currently at 2240 :scratch2:

There has been some talk of adding professional standings, so I have added them where they are known.

Keep the info coming in :)

I hit 1K a month or so ago.

narfi

My soc mate Clad Al Zackion is currently at Sweat Gatherer level 26.

(skill posted earlier)

I think that Akbar is leading the pack with LvL 38 sweat gatherer. :jawdrop: :bowdown:

My 546 is nothing to laugh at, though .. :wise:
ok ok it is .. but I couldn't have unlocked combat sense with SG. ;)

Good luck sweaters .. Lootius/Suitool/Lootsifer knows 90% of us couldn't stick with it ;)

Ak back to TOP (at least for now...)

I think that Akbar is leading the pack with LvL 38 sweat gatherer. :jawdrop: :bowdown:

hmmm, yes that's true, i passed 4000 SG several months ago, and now, i've reached the level 38 in profession standing "Professional".

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I suggest you a way to display the new ranks :

1 Lucky Akbar Sylphe : 4000+ (level 38)

2 Mega MegaVolt Volt : 4000 (level 34)

3 Laisa Coop Cooper : 3.9k (level 35)

---

Notice that i offer 5000 EFD to the one who can guess the SG points i had when i reached the level 38.

Last edited:
You hit 4000 on 16 March, when do you plan to announce the winner?

:) i thought about that myself too...

I correct you now :

I made the JPG image the 16 March, but i had 4000SG times before ;)....

* For the winner, i wait to have enough answers, in a while, i'll give more clues, or simply i'll name the winner :).

:) i thought about that myself too...

I correct you now :

I made the JPG image the 16 March, but i had 4000SG times before ;)....

* For the winner, i wait to have enough answers, in a while, i'll give more clues, or simply i'll name the winner :).

So you hit 4200,4500,4800 or 5100 on 16th March and then photoshopped the 4000 skill screen on top ?

This is the screenshot i did when i hit 4000SG (this one is without the MA time, but i always take screens at least for me with the MA Time)...

I just deleted the other skills to avoid to give clues as it could help for the 5k EFD contest i'm doing.

* I always take my screenshots in BMP, then do the JPG conversion with another software (ACDSee) later... if i had done the conversion today, the images properties would be today's date.

ak_sg_skills_at_end.jpg

ak_sg_prof_at_end.jpg

La deuxième naissance,
c'est quand on a gagné sa place au sein du peuple,
pour toujours.

I've been asked by a ..... moderator.... to translate, i hope you're happy.

The second birth,
is when someone won his place in the people,
forever.

i think Dan Petrov has the most highest skill of sweat gatherer.

Dan is around 2.4k SG, my SG is the highest ingame atm, and for a while...
Everybody is free now to beat this, if they can one day, just be extremly patient is all i can tell.

Last edited:
i think Dan Petrov has the most highest skill of sweat gatherer.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere close :laugh:

1004, quite happy with that, reading this thread, I am still far behind. But I shall get up there, not catch the top ones, but give me time!

Back