Who is the "Cats Ass" with you?

Coffee

Old Alpha
Society
Caffeine Junkies
Angelica Coffee Lastrome
Well I have to say that I really apreciated the thought behind Peppers thread about the sharing of the rose (here).

Unfortunately I just couldn't bring myself to post there as it was just a little to mushy for me. I have a feeling there are others that felt the same way I did.

After having used an old favorite of mine in a +rep I thought now would be a good time to post this thread. (Especially since I thought it may be missinterpreted in the rep lol.) See the definition of this saying's meaning here.

In no particular order below:

-- To all my soceity mates for there company and endless encouragement.

-- To Jelly Burgerman Belly for being one cool Aussie and a good friend during my PE/EU years.

-- To Lykke for being an incredibly funny and warm hearted person. (How could you not like her?! :) )

-- To Casay for being a great friend and great hunting partner.

You are all the "Cat's Ass" in my book!!

So let's hear it people. :silly2: Who's the "Cat's Ass" for you? (And don't forget your pics. :laugh: )

Last edited:
:laugh:

Thankyou very much Coffee. It's cool to be a cat. :yay:

This reminds me of that great song by Squeeze in the late 70's "Cool for Cats"

"And meanwhile at the station
Theres a couple of likely lads
Who swear like hows your father
And theyre very cool for cats
Theyre cool for cats"
hehehe

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks, ummm i think? :laugh: your an ass too, of a cat i mean. Oh, You know what i mean.

In all seriousness though, if it wasn't for my friends Coffee, MII and Kaat (and one who shall remain nameless, you know who you are ;) ) I would've given up in disgust months ago. YOUkeep me coming back for more! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. This is a thread about catch phrases right? lol

[br]Click To Enlarge[/br]
Digital Crack Cat

Last edited:
Thanks, ummm i think? :laugh: your an ass too, of a cat i mean. Oh, You know what i mean.

In all seriousness though, if it wasn't for my friends Coffee, MII and Kaat (and one who shall remain nameless, you know who you are ;) ) I would've given up in disgust months ago. YOUkeep me coming back for more! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. This is a thread about catch phrases right? lol

[br]Click To Enlarge[/br]
Digital Crack Cat

OMG LMFAO ... great post :laugh: ... had me laughing till it hurt. Where the hell did you find that great pic? :silly2:

nice thread ful of asses

Coffee (this thread cracks me up!), Deke and other socmates, and of course Ulla; ur real cat's asses :yay:

But the BIG FAT CAT"S ASS (in rl and ingame) to me is MII.

Coffee (this thread cracks me up!), Deke and other socmates, and of course Ulla; ur real cat's asses :yay:

But the BIG FAT CAT"S ASS (in rl and ingame) to me is MII.

:laugh: Great stuff... LOVE that second pic. :laugh:

Funny thread :)

Lets see...

First off the fabulous leader of Terra Verde, Mikah..

..of course the entire Terra Verde crew...

My all time favorite MS9

and last but not least...

...here is one for Skam

Cheers :beerchug:

Very nice pics Jack :) ... I somehow find those last two EXTREMELY fitting... ;)

Here are some that I have enjoyed sharing my experience in EU with :
Chris Dragger Hoeltke:

jennie chipie orca:

Honor Scorpion Falcon & Trifle Misty Gizmos:

Elroy & Jackfree:

And last but not least, Harry Bond Hole

And to those whom I have forgotten, Thank you !

HAHA, Glad it had the same effect on you as it did me. I actually started typing my post before Burgerman posted his...took me that long to stop laughing. Anyway found the pic the same way i found this one...

Just type funny cat pictures in google, click on images...and laugh:laugh:

Cat's ass? Who Invented that lol.

I'll stick to the dog's bollocks tyvm mmkkthxbyebye

Cat's ass? Who Invented that lol.

I'll stick to the dog's bollocks tyvm mmkkthxbyebye

Old saying from the US that goes back to at least the 70's ... not in much use anymore. Still one of my favorites.

You could of at least given it a shot if you were gonna bother posting. Hope this doesn't mean we're gonna see a thread about dog's balls now though. :laugh:

Old saying from the US that goes back to at least the 70's ... not in much use anymore. Still one of my favorites.

You could of at least given it a shot if you were gonna bother posting. Hope this doesn't mean we're gonna see a thread about dog's balls now though. :laugh:

Sorry lol. Well, I don't really like to mention names like this. Makes me sound soft lol. :laugh:

I suppose I can generalise then. Also with a comprimse on the Dogs bollocks and the cats ass...

So Id like to say a big thanks to all of Dark Hunters Inc, just for being great since Ive been there (nearly a year :eek: ).

To me, your all the Cats Bollocks.

Mvc-010l.jpg

Cat's balls ^ ;)

Sorry lol. Well, I don't really like to mention names like this. Makes me sound soft lol. :laugh:

I suppose I can generalise then. Also with a comprimse on the Dogs bollocks and the cats ass...

So Id like to say a big thanks to all of Dark Hunters Inc, just for being great since Ive been there (nearly a year :eek: ).

To me, your all the Cats Bollocks.

LMAO ... I'll take the compromise and won't even ask for a pic on that one. :laugh:

EDIT: OK ... Now that I've picked myself up off the floor I have to ask you to stop posting. You're making my face hurt. I'm really wishing I had posted this in a +rep'able area now. :p

YOU WILL LOOK or i will be forced to send over Attack Kitty:cool:

:rofl: so THIS is what you meant, Coffee HAHAH thanks for being your cats ass private then :D

I did already give you roses, but you are a very special cats ass to me ...

painted_cats2.jpg

Lots of people I know are cats asses ... actually it's hard to mention all the asses ... but there are other cats privates ...

bikini_cats.jpg

BUT a little cat ass and cat boob to Harry Bond, Sharyn, MindStar, Snipe, Winterking, Monks and Nuns in CoL, Deathifier and the biggest ass of them all, VF :D (jk .. I meant cutest, not biggest ...)

:hug:

:rofl: so THIS is what you meant, Coffee HAHAH thanks for being your cats ass private then :D

I did already give you roses, but you are a very special cats ass to me ...

painted_cats2.jpg

Lots of people I know are cats asses ... actually it's hard to mention all the asses ... but there are other cats privates ...

bikini_cats.jpg

BUT a little cat ass and cat boob to Harry Bond, Sharyn, MindStar, Snipe, Winterking, Monks and Nuns in CoL, Deathifier and the biggest ass of them all, VF :D (jk .. I meant cutest, not biggest ...)

:laugh: That's hilarious.... you definetly get the award for the "Most Artistic Ass"

Bump for the funniest damn post i've ever read :yay:

I want to bet that cat lazy and relaxed all the time :lolup::D

Damn if this thread doesn't need a revisit. I just got reminded of it from the move and had a hard long laugh. Who couldn't use one of those? :D

Edit: I just also realized this thread has had well over 14 thousand views yet so few replies. lol

Last edited:
Back