Who is with me?

I have wounding, nearly at combat sense. My best loot was 1250 ped, back in 2005

I have wounding, nearly at combat sense. My best loot was 1250 ped, back in 2005

So of the three requirements for the club, you meet only one ;)

Gezz you guys:) The real question here is How much peds were you down [(deposits-withdrawal) - money in game] when you unlocked Wounding or combat sense and still not got a 4 digit hof

It is pointless, there are people that have 500K won on tracker and the highest is 5K, but that doesn't mean they are down with , let's say 100K

I wanted to make a thread like this but based on money loss at what level before you hit something big

On -Topic - I had 8K hof when I was at level 33 HIT, now almost level 45 HIT and biggest one 800 peds

And I am down with ~15K peds, I am hoping to get a 15K HOF after I unlock combat sense/wounding.....

The real question is how much were you down before hitting something big and at what professional standing?

It's Safara's club, he can make whatever rules he likes.

Feel free to make your own :)

On track to join you Safara, in the not too distant future :laugh:

It's Safara's club, he can make whatever rules he likes.

Feel free to make your own :)

On track to join you Safara, in the not too distant future :laugh:

YAY :yay: May have Serica join the club!!

So of the three requirements for the club, you meet only one ;)

Yeah and the bad news is.. even if I get combat sense.. I cannot ever join the club because I looted such a big amount back in 2005!

Yeah and the bad news is.. even if I get combat sense.. I cannot ever join the club because I looted such a big amount back in 2005!

Yep. Sorry Spawn. You have had a big loot. I have been kicking around since 2005 as well and yet to have the pleasure :)

I'm close to unlocking commando (lvl 66) and did about 80-90% of that by natural skilling. My biggest TT-loot sofar is 971 ped, can I join your club?

im on 50k skills now and not a single global yet

my best is a 20 ped loot:laugh::laugh::laugh:

(my ava is cursed so im omw to your club)

i dunno how to count my total skills, but im on lvl 24 laser sniper (hit) n no global at all. is it normal?

im on 50k skills now and not a single global yet

my best is a 20 ped loot:laugh::laugh::laugh:

(my ava is cursed so im omw to your club)

i dunno how to count my total skills, but im on lvl 24 laser sniper (hit) n no global at all. is it normal?

I've never had a mining global ... Even when using large amps.. It's all dynamic

This club is cursed though:laugh:

I've never had a mining global ... Even when using large amps.. It's all dynamic
This club is cursed though:laugh:

Mate sorry I missed you on the way through.
Yeah never a great deal of success mining either :(
Cairns has lots of Coral, Fish and Mangoes, you should try the Kimberley region for mining ;)
You might HoF big on the :girl: up there tho :dance:

Mate sorry I missed you on the way through.
Yeah never a great deal of success mining either :(
Cairns has lots of Coral, Fish and Mangoes, you should try the Kimberley region for mining ;)
You might HoF big on the :girl: up there tho :dance:

Cairns will have to wait a few weeks(damn rain)... Down in Sydney again scouting for work b4 I'm completly broke:laugh:
Hope to find farm work for 1-2 months in NSW

But atm fruit picking is as profitable as it is in eu:laugh:

It also depends very much on what you do ingame and what you hunt. A friend lately told me that he thought that I had a lucky avatar because he saw me globaling 4 times on one evening. (I was hunting Atrox Old Alpha's with ML35+Dante) and he was hunting all day and didnt get a single global (he was hunting Shinkiba Young's with opalo all day) :D

At the end of the day I lost >300 ped on my card, even with those 4 globals, and he lost only 20 ped on hís card. B)

It also depends very much on what you do ingame and what you hunt. A friend lately told me that he thought that I had a lucky avatar because he saw me globaling 4 times on one evening. (I was hunting Atrox Old Alpha's with ML35+Dante) and he was hunting all day and didnt get a single global (he was hunting Shinkiba Young's with opalo all day) :D

At the end of the day I lost >300 ped on my card, even with those 4 globals, and he lost only 20 ped on hís card. B)

Funny that, agreed and many to account on evidence.

I unlocked both Wounding (over 3k now) and Combat Sense (over 2k now) in May of 2011, and my largest hunting loot is still 620ped (tracker seems to have missed it). I did hit a 4-figure mining loot (1555ped) in September of 2011. So I guess I was a qualifying member for a few months.

:beerchug:
Miles

Last edited:
double post....

I unlocked both Wounding (over 3k now) and Combat Sense (over 2k now) in May of 2011, and my largest hunting look is still 620ped (tracker seems to have missed it). I did hit a 4-figure mining loot (1555ped) in September of 2011. So I guess I was a qualifying member for a few months.

:beerchug:
Miles

Pretty sure you'd still qualify. This is about hunting loots, not mining ones, afaik. Safara would have to confirm tho, to be sure :)

Pretty sure you'd still qualify. This is about hunting loots, not mining ones, afaik. Safara would have to confirm tho, to be sure :)

Ofc Safara is free to keep the club how s/he likes, but hunting-only wouldn't make much sense, if you loose in hunting but hit an uber in mining or crafting afterwards (be it after spending some in that profession or after the first click), that's perfectly normal in EU's logic (it's person-based and as a consequence avatar-based unless you break the EULA). Does this club include teaming (it should in the same logic mentioned)?

Ofc Safara is free to keep the club how s/he likes, but hunting-only wouldn't make much sense, if you loose in hunting but hit an uber in mining or crafting afterwards (be it after spending some in that profession or after the first click), that's perfectly normal in EU's logic (it's person-based and as a consequence avatar-based unless you break the EULA). Does this club include teaming (it should in the same logic mentioned)?

You state what is a theory here as if it is proven. I'm still waiting to see the proof.

Interesting point in the Developer Notes just released on EF (my bold for emphasis:
Bertha Bot said:
Developer Notes #1
Independent Lootpools - One concern that we see very often on community forums, especially when a big All Time High is achieved, is that one profession is unfairly “financing” a huge loot in another profession. This misconception often results in one group of participants (i.e. hunters) becoming upset or frustrated that their activity is being used to fund the rewards given to another group of participants (i.e. miners). To hopefully dispel this misconception, we would like to inform participants that the loot pools for each main profession (hunting, mining and manufacturing) are completely independent of one another, and that a large loot in one profession has absolutely no impact on potential loots in any of the other professions.
Originally Posted Here

Oh, and regarding team loots, Safara does say in the OP:
Safara said:
Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Better get back out there and shoot something heehee

But I seem to have a huge project IRL getting in the way for the moment...

Omw mate!
l33 laser pistoleer, 5 years+ ingame and no 1k+ loot :D

Freddie

Unlocked wounding & Lv49 sniper hit, all natural + rewards from quests & highest loot is 963 ped LT.

Update: I'm gettin' there, safara. I checked a week or so ago, now at Level 47 Laser Sniper, I believe 89K skills, never chipped in anything, I'm all natural--with unnatural loot luck. Still looking for my first loot over 1K TT value. Plugging, plugging away... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am sorry to dissapoint you but i think i can prove that theory like this:
"after reaching certain point in skills/professions (naturally) you are guaranteed to get something good"
is wrong.

I am curently skilling cryogenic. Got from lev 35 to 43 in eleven days so far. I am hunting only caraboks. Will be skilling untill level 51 at least (probably will reach by end of december). And i am 99.9999% sure i won't get anything good from caraboks (so far long time ago i had only small global on them - not even tracked by tracker - and only because i had huge loss few days earlier on Calypso) and not even thinking about 4 digit.

So imagine someone who skills naturally from start on them - no chance for anything good at all (but very much skills gained with very low cost).

@edit:
btw so far my highest hunting loot is: Neconu 289 ped ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I am sorry to dissapoint you but i think i can prove that theory like this:
"after reaching certain point in skills/professions (naturally) you are guaranteed to get something good"
is wrong.

Falagor, I think you're misunderstanding the "theory"; I doubt any of us actually believes just by reaching a certain skill level, we're "entitled" to something good. That's not the point. What we're talking about with regards to skills is, to reach certain skill levels requires a certain amount of hunting. It's only for comparison. I joined Entropia only a week or two after 2 old friends, Striker (not the uber Stryker) and Steele. We hunted often and compared what skill levels we had reached when we got our first globals. It was a way of comparing how much we actually hunted before getting lucky.

If I recall correctly, Striker and Steele both had several globals each (2 or 3) by the time they reached 400 LWT. I didn't get my first global until I reached over 800 LWT, for example. They both thought it was strange that I had to work so much harder to get a global than their avatars did.

Just a brief story to explain why this topic includes skill level, it's only for comparison of a relative level of actual in-game hunting activity. My level 47 probably doesn't seem too impressive to the ubers, but when considering I only hunt a couple months out of the year, and I've never deposited thousands of dollars, and was never a chip-whore, it makes that accomplishment more noteworthy.

safara said:
Has anyone skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Club Application:
  • All natural skills.
  • Wounding reached on 27Mar13, Combat Sense on 12Aug13 as per my sig.
  • Highest hunting loot to date was a 730ped Exa Elite during migration in 2011.

Back