Who keeps clicking their EF bookmark when they want to come here?

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I've done it at least 3 times today, I wonder how long it will take me before I remember :D

Um... no... I never do that.... and I never blindly type "entropiaforum.com" into a browser address bar either...

Why... if I did that, people would think I was starting to get a little soft upstairs or something.

Nope, not me.

Never

Nuhuh

:whistle:

;)

I occasionally click it to see if its back up :D

i uses firefox's tag function, so for entropaforum, i just type in EF in my address bar. So now, i have to type PCF in my address bar, kinnda hard to change the habbit. (or alternatively, i can just tag planet claypso with "ef" but it wont make much sense)

Is there another?

Bones

Bookmarks?

I only use bookmarks for sites I don't have open all the time.

tab 1 = entropiawiki.com, tab 2 = soc site, tab 3 = ep.com conquest game, tab 4 = ep forum, tab 5 = calyspo forum, tab 6 = neverdie.com/rocktropia, tab 7 = tracker.com, RIP = entropiatools.com

Those tabs are never closed, any other searching or browsing is done on tabs 8+

work related browsing is done in a separate browser window with its own set of tabular rules.

narfi

I never had ef favourited - I added pcf usercp to my favourites bar cos i don't know where the usercp button is :S

I never had ef favourited - I added pcf usercp to my favourites bar cos i don't know where the usercp button is :S

settings = usercp

Settings is at the top of the page between myProfile and logOut

narfi

I don't do it because I replaced my EF bookmark with a PCF bookmark. :)

i use opera and start with the speed dial, i have yet to be bothered updating ef to pfc, i just click on the link on ef to get here.

yes i really am that lazy.

I cant get Firefox to remember me when I login??? I keep having to login everytime I use PCF, whereas Firefox always remembered me in EF. I still check EF to see if they have re-launched it.

Hey, maybe a new EFD icon:

Entropia Forum Veteran

for all the old EF members to proudly display on their profile!

Cheers
Bjorn

I'm too lazy to update my favorites.

I don't do it because I replaced my EF bookmark with a PCF bookmark. :)

Same here - just updated the URL and title of my old EF bookmark to point to PCF :whistle:

Back