Who Let the (Zombie) Dogs Out!?!

Are the dogs getting let out this year again or will there be a different format this year?!?

Are the dogs getting let out this year again or will there be a different format this year?!?

I'm more concerned that last year this started on the Friday before Halloween, which this year would be tomorrow, and we still have no announcement.

I'm more concerned that last year this started on the Friday before Halloween, which this year would be tomorrow, and we still have no announcement.

Yea, IDK - they seem like they like to wait until the last minute to announce events so no one has much time to prepare

Cool , mobs with items! I love it. Bring it on !

Ow wait.. Necronorian ...

Cool , mobs with items! I love it. Bring it on !

Its mobs with boxes not with items!

To get the items, you will have to buy the keys.

It is last years announcement anyways, who knows if it will be the same or maybe completely different :)

Damnit.. I read the first posts and started go looking for them, then realizing a lot later that this was a necro thread :p
:hammer:

:wise:

2018-10-23

Changes
  • Zombie Dogs and Zombie Mutants have received a graphical update

:tiphat:

(Well, since they changed Feff and Shinki appearances that was some kind of a no-brainer, really...)

wtf

i love it how mindark still gives u no info about what hapens in the game .... thanks new ceo , you suck same

Damnit.. I read the first posts and started go looking for them, then realizing a lot later that this was a necro thread :p
:hammer:

I think Threads that noone has written in for over 6 months should be atomaticly locked (for old age) ;)

Holy Necro!

I almost thought we had an announcement for this years halloween.

Halloween Mayhem 2016 started Friday, Oct 28, HM 2017 started Friday, Oct 27. Both were announced 2 or 3 days in advance.

And here we are, nothing...

Halloween Mayhem 2016 started Friday, Oct 28, HM 2017 started Friday, Oct 27. Both were announced 2 or 3 days in advance.

And here we are, nothing...

It's in November, just like Halloween!

Wait a minute....

Cool/interesting idea to loot the strongboxes in game and then sell the keys

I'm not sure it's interesting/cool to loot bills to pay ... with no garantee they're worth it. (The mobs we hunt don't have any garantee they're worth it either, but to put a box in a mob is to add another level to pay ... what's next: a box in the box in the mob, with yet another key that must be bought?)

(Not to be negative, but so far none of the boxes i have ever looted or bought ever contained anything worthwhile. Only ammo, skill pills, loot pills, firework bs, and a pet that i never wanted.)

If the box was looted with a key, that would be much more acceptable.

Rick

Now that would be something else.

P.S. Not everyone sees it this way (and i do try to see the other perspective, but i can't really see it atm):
-good for hunters if they sell the boxes (<> depends if the loot isn't magically lower in return again because MA already assumes you sell the boxes for a certain MU)
-good for gamblers (<> already have the boxes in the webshop, MA could just add these rings for halloween for their benefit)
-good for MA (deposits coming in) and thus good for the game/players (<> not sure it works that way ...)
-...?

I don't see a better game, no progression or fun being added by this buy-your-keys-to-open-looted-boxes, but ok, i guess i'll have to sell them then.

Last edited:
Dogs spotted at Atlas Haven TP lvl 68 shared

LvL 52 Fury Hounds also west of Fort Ithaca

Any idea what damage type the Fury Hounds deal?

Any idea what damage type the Fury Hounds deal?

looks like they have a new damage type for which there is no protection.
they deal the same damage to an adj pixie as to the mayhem armor.

might be good as its harder to abuse the lower cats with huge ass borrowed armors

Back