Question: Who wants to Team Opalo Hunt???

Infeliece

Young
Society
Aussie Outlawz
Infeliece Appointed Wildwielder
Heya

Im keen to get groups going out on good old opalo hunts, not just Argos but many different mobs.

Had a hunt with my Boss and his bro the other day with the 3 of us going Boorum, not the most eco hunt but it was FUN. Made me think I want to do more of this, sure I swunt a bit but can be hard to get all of us Pro Swunters together( u know who u are Scorpio, Teddy, Aluez and the rest :)))) )

So what do u me think, want to hunt bigger things with Opalo? I would love to see 12 opalo wielders taking down a Levi :) New or Old dosnt matter lets do more of it :)

So If u r keen Im on everyday around 4.00pm Eastern Australian time, reply here or if u see me at Twins/PA or anywhere talk to me bout it

Lets Load up and Roll out :)

P.S - I say Opalo but CB5 and NIP are fine too :)

Better use MA time than EAT... I suppose this is something like 4am in Europe so I'll be sleeping :-(
Too bad, I already did opalo hunts on levis and it works fine : bit long to take the mob down but eco hunt in the end with 12 opalos.
Not so fine when this kind of mob happens to be empty though :eyecrazy:

Hi I'm interested but I carry breer m1a. What's your in game name.

My Avatars name is Infeliece Appointed Wildwielder, u can find me at twins a lot of the time :)

Back