News: Who will be CND's next Fashon Icon?

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/cnd.jpg[/wrap]
Who will become CND's next Fashion Icons?

If fashion is what you breathe in Entropia, you better get your juicy, stylish butt to Club Neverdie this weekend.

Pink pussycat Panther, CND's DJ and favorite gamerchick and fashionaddict, is hosting a fashion contest for the most stunning male and female avatars in outer space. There will be no less than three winners from each gender, who will receive prizes donated from the big fashion names in the industry.

"It's a non-profit event for all players to join", Pink says. There will no doubt also be live commentary following the event, in true Pink style. Either as spectators or participants, Pink welcomes everyone to the rockin' astroid tomorrow, Saturday, at 19:00 Calypso Time.

If you wish to sign up, there is still time!

We are with Kocka up there ( for the second time :D and for the first time for real mining >D ).. we were thinking to fly down but we cant miss this.. cya there

ah :) another awesome event by Pink :) keep it up unfurtunally I don't have any nice clother ;) haha maybe next time

I wish good luck to everyone, it will be a blast for sure :cool:

I wish good luck to everyone, it will be a blast for sure :cool:

wish you good luck on the catwalk Sheryo and all other participants of course.

I Have been working on this event for months, and I have to say it wasn't an easy job, thats why i asked help from Kiri Kiri Hime.
He wanted to do get some experience with events, I needed help for getting things together.
Kiri has been a great help dealing with sponsors and organizing, and will be a great help on the day itself!!!

Today It's on, I had 5 hours of sleep, and looking back to the last few weeks, today its pay off for all the hard work we have put into this event.
Keepingg posts up to date, Informing participants, finding a perfect location, and even for me to get a nice quality outfit as a host!!!
(but thats a suprise tho im blown away!!!)

19.00 MA time tonight its on:
we will choose the new fashion icons male and female CND 2009!!!!

Thanks to:

My right hand:

Kiri Kiri Hime

My Stage helps:

Laz Lazarius Mesatar
Hyrpnotica Trance Blain

The Judges:

Who I will not name... (i love to have secrets but they know who they are)

Sponsors:

Etopia's Fashion Boutique: twin mall floor #3 shop #10

Freyr's Fashion Twin mall Floor 2 shop #1(M) and #2 (F)

Sunjewels masks of destinction
Masks of Distinction . . . with Dimension!

Trance Make up masks
customer make up

Sorg's Beauty Salon: TI Silver apt:#3E

And last but defenately not least!!!!:

The participants and the supporters!!!!

Regards,

Pink

Less than 1 hour and a half to come watch, support, cheer the fashion show!

Come on everyone ;)

thank you eveyone who came out to support pink and myself and for making our event a success!

Really enjoyed it by the time we were done had been over 30 hours i had slept, After show i just knocked out on the judges desk, woke up next morning i was still there but the desk was gone. zzZZZzzzZZZZ :p

Yay another show! If only there was a prize for me in my undies......

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/cnd.jpg[/wrap]
Who will become CND's next Fashion Icons?

If fashion is what you breathe in Entropia, you better get your juicy, stylish butt to Club Neverdie this weekend.

Pink pussycat Panther, CND's DJ and favorite gamerchick and fashionaddict, is hosting a fashion contest for the most stunning male and female avatars in outer space. There will be no less than three winners from each gender, who will receive prizes donated from the big fashion names in the industry.

"It's a non-profit event for all players to join", Pink says. There will no doubt also be live commentary following the event, in true Pink style. Either as spectators or participants, Pink welcomes everyone to the rockin' astroid tomorrow, Saturday, at 19:00 Calypso Time.

If you wish to sign up, there is still time!

Can you create clothes with the colour u want and the type u wanna wear?

Back