Whole game crash?

SalsaLatino88

Guardian
Society
ArkadiaCrusaders
Salsa UberNuuber Latino
did u fly out off game??? wtf middle off hunting almost mob killed i fly out when i relog i see nothing no team m8 no mobs FL offline all....Nice WORK u could warn bit earlier:mad:

I guess this is what happens when they don't have 'increased stability' in the content list - worst I've seen the game for a long time.

Yep.

And now internal error for everyone owning a goldcard.

Screw that incompetent bunch of monkeys at MAHQ. :cussing:

Yep, lost connection and now getting "internal error" :mad:

Connection lost anyone?

as title says.

got chucked out browsing a Twin Peak Mall Shopkeeper and get the *Connection lost to Entropia Universe* ever since.

Repaired - what did not need to be repaired lol, installation is valid.

Anyone else or am I in trouble on my lonesome?

Yep, same situation here, and now cant login at all, getting connection lost all time

Omg they kicked me out! How dare they!!!!!

Had a mulaak'f down to 5% health..

There goes 8 PED.

Yeah crashed out.. for a game like this.. servers and crash problems are a serious matter !!! SERIOUS!!!

i guess it's nap time... :rolleyes:

your not alone i cant log in myself

yeah was hunting levis and got kicked. Still cannot get back in.

Stop this crap MA

Give us some kind of warning, count-down or whatever before you take down the servers or put up an update. This is really annoying, specially when you have pumped 20 ped into a damn fish and you just push the off button and my peds goes down the drain. Thousands of players are affected by this, I wonder how many hundred peds that we have lost due to this kind of situations, lagg-spikes, various crasher might be one thing but this is actually in your control.

So please...

Internal Error

Internal Error - is what I get after unnanounced mini-vu upgrade... annoying... oh well...

Yup im out. Maybe ill get my implants back after this (yes i looked in the new tabs lol)

server has been rebooted i guess :yup:

same here just cant log:(

I can only second that, right now I can;t log in either due to an internal error :confused:

same over here, kicked out and says "internal error" when I try to log in again.
patience I guess...

I didn't spend as much as you but it is upsetting to spend any amount of peds on a creature only to get kicked at the final shot..... :(

Quoted from CL

03 Jun 2010

There is a temporary problem with log in, resulting in an "Internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update Posted 2010-06-03 11:05 UTC

If you have had difficulties logging in, you might also experience that your keybindings no longer work. A fix for this issue will be released shortly. Until then, an option is to reset your actions settings to default.

To reset your action settings:
Right click on your desktop. In the menu that opens, go to System, then Config and select Reset Default Action Settings.

Please note: you will have to redo your customized action and keyboard settings afterwards. This can be done in the Edit Panel.

Not sure if this was before or after crash

Last edited:
Yeah crashed out.. for a game like this.. servers and crash problems are a serious matter !!! SERIOUS!!!

crashed out when i was gonna reply to Hellraizers "Wooo Wed is pink" in local chat :laugh:

Give us some kind of warning, count-down or whatever before you take down the servers or put up an update. This is really annoying, specially when you have pumped 20 ped into a damn fish and you just push the off button and my peds goes down the drain. Thousands of players are affected by this, I wonder how many hundred peds that we have lost due to this kind of situations, lagg-spikes, various crasher might be one thing but this is actually in your control.

So please...

Do you really think that they said ' Hey lets hit the button and crash them all' :laugh: Do you not think they want money and want to keep it going????

I was in the middle of an important deal :rolleyes: lol

John if your out there mate, i havn't run off, just an 'internal error' you no like the one this morning :laugh:

i wouldn't worry i'll probally be back to finish in a few hours or less

Same damned thing.... connection lost and internal error
And no, it's not nap time yet :cussing:

Back