Who's from Maine/New England?

RedThothCrowley

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Red Thoth Crowley
Just wondering how many people on this game/forum are from the state of Maine in the USA.....or nearby New England. Even nearby parts of Canada. It's cool to know there are people nearby playing too I guess. It may also be an interesting idea to have a Northeast America/Southeast Canda meet someday.

I keep reading about meets in other countries, and honestly it sounds fun. My gf and I both live in Maine and play. We also like to go out and have drinks. So a meet is righ up our alley!

But barring a meet, knowing that there are others nearby is a fun thing.

:yay: Me!! Me!! Pick ME!!! :laugh:

I'm from Western Massachusetts :rolleyes: exotic I know :silly2:

Hiya Vixen. Western Mass is an area of the US I've spent some time in...but always just driving through. hehe. Anyway, sent you a friend request. If enough people reply, maybe I will actually try to get a meet going.

I'm in NYC. Not exactly New England, but closer than say.. Sweden.

Always think about organizing some sort of NE get together, but then I remember I'm really lazy..

I live in Maine.. nice to see another person that isn't so far away gl man have fun :)

ive lived in connecticut most of my life ,, spent 2 years in houston texas ,, now im off to better my life in sunny florida ,, i wont miss the snow one bit ;)

I used to live in Kennebunk, Maine ... but I'm nowhere near there now :ahh:
I <3 New England though - beautiful place to be =)

I grew up in Maine, does that count ? :) Small village on NE coast next to NB Canada.

one more close by. live 1h N of Jackman Maine

Boston whichistooshortsobeantown

Kinda like the twilight zone for a second here...

I am in Kittery, ME... (just barely in Maine)
I am originally from Houston, TX (I do not miss the heat at all)
2 years ago, I lived in western Mass on Westover AFB in Chicopee...

Short answer, yeah my wife and I are up here (she does play too)

Work in Boston, Live in Marblehead, Ma :yay:

Well central NY here but would be up for a party....

Not me ;)

But I think I'll move to Boston in a couple of years

Central Massachusetts

But I think I'll move to Boston in a couple of years

DON'T! We don't call it tax-a-chusetts for nothing...:D

And as far as Maine goes, PM me about Kennybunkport Maine! (I have a higher IQ than GW, but how hard is that...) What a GREAT place, but how did he get a DUI there??? Boy, do I know. (the cop's didni't like his snob a$$...)

How do I know all this? (insert "MadMark laugh") Cause i was there!

My friends sister lives there & I spent a lot of time there. We did a drunk burnout on GooseRocks Bridge late one nite. (the bridge is still there...)

When we got home, she was waiting, wanting to know why we were doing drunk burnouts... Our jaws dropped to the floor:jawdrop: that she could know about that in such a small town...

Turns out, one of the cop's (who knew us well) was watching and called her on her CB raido. (remember those things?)

That Cop had me for everything in the book... You all might bitch that he didn't do his job. Well he did. I was far more scared of my friends sister than I was of the Cop's!:laugh:

You can bust my Mass-hole all you want... And as much as I hate Ted, (etc, for all the flamers;)) If it were not for us Mass-Holes, we would still be flying a Brit flag!;)

PS; GOD BLESS THE BRIT'S!;) No insult intended. There are our BEST friends.;)

Last edited:
A bunch of replies so far, but not enough to warrant a meet considering that many people will not show up. So, these questions stand?

Are there more people from this area? And do you all want to be involved in a meet that includes bar hopping?

Post away!!!

Are there more people from this area? And do you all want to be involved in a meet that includes bar hopping?

Post away!!!

Well, it was a nice idea...:yay:

Shame, I already made plans to be back up there this fall anyway, now living in FLA, but I miss real trees. (palm trees don't count.:rolleyes:)

Anyway, I'll be all over NE for a couple of weeks, gotta go over all the old stomping grounds.;)

Bummer no one has the balls to meet me except my old probation officers!:laugh:

Hey, I live in Western Mass... and it seems like a good idea, but I think people would go to a Meet specifically to meet people they know very well in the game.. Not just for the sake of meeting people that play the same game as them.

Just wondering how many people on this game/forum are from the state of Maine in the USA.....or nearby New England. Even nearby parts of Canada. It's cool to know there are people nearby playing too I guess. It may also be an interesting idea to have a Northeast America/Southeast Canda meet someday.

I keep reading about meets in other countries, and honestly it sounds fun. My gf and I both live in Maine and play. We also like to go out and have drinks. So a meet is righ up our alley!

But barring a meet, knowing that there are others nearby is a fun thing.

I'm not too far away depending what part of Maine :)

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada....about 1 hour or so from the Calais/St.Stephen Border crossing :D

Hey Steve
I grew up in Saint John.:)
Now I'm in central N.B., but still only about an hour from the Maine border at Houlton.

I started this ages ago. Just found it in my old subscriptions and figured it was time to bring it up and see who is nearby for again...just for fun!

I live dead center of New York state currently. My family has a hunting lodge in main I used to go to as a kid. Also several of my soc mates are from NE I wont say where and who without their permission but there are more of us up this way then one would think. I tried to organise meet ups several times but each time life happened and plans faded just as your original idea I supose. On the plus side it looks like the economy is recouperating more so then when I tried and it might not be long before outtings like this may happen.

Maine now
Born in Mass
Lived in NH some
So I cover most of NE :)

Go Patriots!

Back