Info: Who's waiting on a withdrawal?

Requested = 20/10
Committed = 22/11

Not sure about bank holidays in Sweden, but thats 22 business days in France, not bad for a "max 30 days" service.

The last withdrawal I made arrived exactly after 2 months (60 days o_O)

Now waiting for the next one, again over a month and a week already

Hehe, I whined a bit and mine arrived several days later after I made this post on the ef, not making me wait 2 months like before.

Here's for hoping that the next 1500 $ arrives just before xmas! :laugh: (for obvious reasons, ofc)

I've been waiting over 4 years for my withdrawal.

Oh wait.. I'm a depositor...

You just don't get it, do you. :duh:

possibly not

Well, what he was basically saying was, he's been waiting to withdraw for 4 years but hasn't had a chance as he had only been depositing all this time and never had any peds to withdraw in the end. (it's a pun.)

And another small withdraw that is today 30 business days and still pending.. initiated on the 26 october, whatever i do i cant get a withdraw under 30 business days, and i am french too ..u guys are lucky

lmao

I've been waiting over 4 years for my withdrawal.

Oh wait.. I'm a depositor...

What? You guys are saying there is an option for withdrawal of funds? Holy crap! I only thought there was a deposit option.... just like chopper I'm a depositor!

Requested yesterday 11/12/2010. ´My first withdrawl ever:eyecrazy:

Mine just got commited 26 october -> 8 december still not yet here and more than 30 business days it seems :) .
Hopefully the next one in process wont take forever this time (hint hint MA plz :( )

Well my returns don't leave me enough to withdraw. At least you have something to withdraw

yeah sigh! Its a very exclusive club that actually can my friend, leave this thread for the use of this very exlusive club. wink wink nudge nudge:girl: BTW Joe Hon, can you spare a few 109s in the spirit of the season so that a gall can try and tower, perhaps a few tips to go with that pls:cool:

Still waiting..

Waiting ....waiting....waiting...

Initiated mine on the 12th of november......... so 12/11/2010...its still pending...:(.i so baldy need it before christmas....so broke...cant even buy christmas presents..or go home without these funds....eeek :(, i hate being a student..poor all the time!!

30th business day is the 23rd of 24th. :(

oh well...at least i got to withdraw..if it ever gets here :)

may the hof be with you all

dale

got one pending from the 20/11/10 .. i hope this time it wont take 38 business day (over 2 month i reckon and way out of timeline supposed) to get on my account please mindark...

Still waiting..:mad:

Back