Info: Who's waiting on a withdrawal?

Turnsleft

Prowler
Turnsleft
Would be interesting to know who is waiting on a withdrawal so we can see how many are queued up. Lets just make a list with names, date of withdrawal.

Turnsleft 19/09/2010

Just me then? Good to know should get it a lot quicker

Waiting on one since 25-09-2010 :)

just initiated one:)
Keep up the 45-50% returns after MU MA!! Doing a great job :yay:

just initiated one:)
Keep up the 45-50% returns after MU MA!! Doing a great job :yay:
Well my returns don't leave me enough to withdraw. At least you have something to withdraw

Got my withdrawal a few days ago after around 7 weeks of waiting, so business as usual.

I don't think I'll be withdrawing anything for a while

My way of withdrawing is to not deposit. I can tell you it works very well. Everytime I don't deposit it takes effect right away, as fast as depositing. :silly2:

Put in for mine October 17th so we will see.

Im waiting, been waiting 40 days now..

The last withdrawal I made arrived exactly after 2 months (60 days o_O)

Now waiting for the next one, again over a month and a week already

Commited today, after 38 days/28 working days (i made a withdrawal on 28th september)

EDIT: withdrawal complete, money on my account 2010-11-09 = 30 working days/42 days

Last edited:
22 working days so far, still pending.

just had one, took around 30 days as per normal

initiated one on october 1st.
Got a mail on November 5th to inform me my iban number wasn't correct.
Due to the fact that that is weekend, & the next week had 2 holidays (bank closed)
This gave me exactly 3 businessdays to check with my bank & update it.
Monday 15th, I updated the iban number, logged in & found my peds back on my card.
Reaction from support.. FUCK YOU, initiate another one & wait another 6 weeks wich makes it a full 3 months to do 1 withdrawl!

on a side note, this does make meel feel like selling almost everything & cash all out

Last edited:
So wait a second, you're not smart enough to check that the information you type in is accurate, and you blame MindArk when they close your pending withdrawal for your Own safety so as to prevent any chance of it being wrongly withdrawn to an incorrect account? Seems to me like MA is just trying to protect you from any loss of money, and is following the same practice most things follow when it comes to withdrawing money, if the account numbers are wrong, then they close the whole thing and have to start from the beginning again.

initiated one on october 1st.
Got a mail on November 5th to inform me my iban number wasn't correct.
Due to the fact that that is weekend, & the next week had 2 holidays (bank closed)
This gave me exactly 3 businessdays to check with my bank & update it.
Monday 15th, I updated the iban number, logged in & found my peds back on my card.
Reaction from support.. FUCK YOU, initiate another one & wait another 6 weeks wich makes it a full 3 months to do 1 withdrawl!

on a side note, this does make meel feel like selling almost everything & cash all out

that is why it says make sure all information is correct

Small update,
got news from support that I should initiate a new one & they'll see what they can do (no promises).
That I can live with.
For the ones thinking I'm an idiot.. I did go to my bank first & typed in exactly what they gave me, the money never got transferred anywhere as the iban number just didn't make any sense (alltough the checksum accepted it)
& yes, I know.. I suck at paperwork.
I also realise MA is perfectly allowed to make me wait another 30 bussinesdays so I can only thank them for listening to my reasoning & blame my bank!
Das

Initiated a withdraw today, hoping it will come before christmas but I fear not :(

Commited after 26 business days.

Forgot to say im not waiting anymore. Got the money 1 day before my bank acc number was due to change. Had to make a sup case to speed things up :laugh:

made the withdrawl request the 25th of sep, got the money 10th of november. Bank acc number got changed the 11th :)

Forgot to say im not waiting anymore. Got the money 1 day before my bank acc number was due to change. Had to make a sup case to speed things up :laugh:

made the withdrawl request the 25th of sep, got the money 10th of november. Bank acc number got changed the 11th :)

Hmm.... My acc is not goinna expire, but if I were to tell support it will, what would happen :scratch2:

I did one recently, no problem, the request was the 16/09 and the money was on my bank account the 18/10.

enjoy :)

Back