why are things so expensive

The only reason that prices keep going down than up is because there is a lot less players year by year as we go forward and unless things start changing it won't get any better may even go worse

comparing it then to the us inflation since 2007 means prices should have went up about 50%
some currencies fare better compared to the $ and players have grown in age and realworld capital since starting this game
it makes perfect sense to have an ever increasing price ceiling as players get more wealthy competing for the top of the line gear and respectively all gear stages leading up to this
dont argue for less mu , its the one thing allowing you to profit and advance in this game - you certainly wont profit on tt returns
I think most ppl understand that items have to havea value to make some markup but the thing most people argue about is how much gear should cost.

Mindark should want as many players as possible geared so the game can have more heavy grinders to make Mindark more cash.
What if guns where easy to get but armour faps and misc items would be hard to get? Perhaps create a new balance. Most avatars could have good weapoins but other gears would be hard to get and crate MU.
Bigger crafted amps with better efficency and dps to make MU to players.

Rather then blaming mindark for no mu
Or to expencive items
Or what ever ...
Take a deep breath, and think about the game for a Minute.

Ok now that you are calm ... how many planets does entropia got ?

Arkadia
Toulan
Cyrene
Next Island
Rocktropia
Calypso
Monria

Professions
Hunting
Mining
Crafting

Loot Table for the universe
A million more then only animal oils

We can choose to be stupid and grind that 101% animal oil

Or spread out to diferent places and start hunting mining or crafting for the more valueable stackables... sell the Planet specific loots to the Planet, and take the junk with you to calypso and sell it there...

Jbk warps people for 10 ped

If there is a oversupply like for example oils
Just go and hunt maybe a mob that drops Robot components , if both are oversupply go hunt something that does not got a oversupply , go mine... go craft do what ever you want just dont hunt Things where your avarge mu is 101%
If hunting is not profitable stop hunting , do something else...

The math here is not hard...

Hell... sometimes i hunt lvl 10 mobs and get more mu then anything else...
Yes with a setup that costs 300.000 ped. The profit is where the demand is
Thats possible with 10 ped setup , thats possible with one million ped setup.

Just go grind that mu and you be fine

Last edited:
Blame MA ? how dare i ?
Nop the playerbase fault im 100% Guilty with the rest of you P:
Here's where our fault is - we are community of indivuduals we have no community representative and everyone is watching their own intrest. And until that changes the game will stay the same it already did for 20 years.
Or are you one of those players who live in their own fantasy and keep saying to themselves everything is fine :)

Last edited:
Can you blame me ? I want more people to play the game and enjoy it i'm here since 2007 an i've seen the players come and go I'm one of the few people that don't spend massive ammount of ped and i keep saving . Do i enjoy my Entropia lifestyle ?- no i'd rather hunt 24/7 but it can't happen the way the game is built the barrier is prety high - which automatically exclude most of the players from Eastern European countries Russia etc. I do realise that life is not fair and that some people are rich some are poor ?- thats a fact of Life . But it also affects the playerbase and this has been going for 20 years - What is MA doing to keep those people playing ? WHat do you think will happen if other similar games show on the market and they offer the same thing as entropia except people won't be prevented from doing all the game has to offer with the ability to invest and earn but alows those who can't spend that much to enjoy it aswel. I'm one of the few players that keeps going i started from scratch when i was still in school i didn't have a credit card back then and i never put a single cent not because the game is loads of fun but because i'm stuborn and i count it is a challange . I can afford playing game on a small scale if i wanted to put money in but not spend like some folks 500-1000$ a month to enjoy it. And since this is still a gray area and theres no Virtual Property law to regulate this if MA shutdown one day all you will get back is TT Value of your items :) . And i still believe that if game had more stable playerbase and lower barrier MA would also make more money! Also sometimes Unreal Engine 5 is used as an excuse we keep hearing how the game will be balanced and issues adressed once that happens but that's 2 years away what do we do until the
Sounds to me like you just want it to be easy. This is a game involving real
Blame MA ? how dare i ?
Nop the playerbase fault im 100% Guilty with the rest of you P:
Here's where our fault is - we are community of indivuduals we have no community representative and everyone is watching their own intrest. And until that changes the game will stay the same it already did for 20 years.
Or are you one of those players who live in their own fantasy and keep saying to themselves everything is fine :)
really not understanding this, all the tools is there to profit. You don’t even need to invest that much. Mining is almost bulletproof. Best thing they have ever done is the nanocube. For someone that has been playing sense 2007. You should have made quite a lot of money so far 😅

Sounds to me like you just want it to be easy. This is a game involving real

really not understanding this, all the tools is there to profit. You don’t even need to invest that much. Mining is almost bulletproof. Best thing they have ever done is the nanocube. For someone that has been playing sense 2007. You should have made quite a lot of money so far 😅

I didn't play all the time yes i have money since i only make profit and don't loose ped but thats what most players run into they want to craft and hunt and the game is taxing em heavy on the main activities they see that they loose $ and get out. Question is what way is there to keep most of those incoming players . Ma can make the game look better but that won't keep them in if they get clubbered all the time

I didn't play all the time yes i have money since i only make profit and don't loose ped but thats what most players run into they want to craft and hunt and the game is taxing em heavy on the main activities they see that they loose $ and get out. Question is what way is there to keep most of those incoming players . Ma can make the game look better but that won't keep them in if they get clubbered all the time
Well any game you need to invest time and effort to learn. There is never any easy way to earn money. Not in real life and not in entropia. If a player invest themself into the game. They will find ways to make money in no time. It is really not that hard. If you are not surviving then you need to either play the game in your budget or change something else. You can’t expect that everyone should shoot, mine and stand craft explosives all day long. Go and mentor ppl and tell them all your secrets to success if you want. Then maybe they will all succeed and stay and play 💰💰

And again this is not about becoming rich i realise it's not a get rich quick scheme .I know how to make money i don't need your advice on that. Main thing is that in most cases you are making money from other players not Mindark. The question here is about increasing the inlfux of players and keeping a portion of them before there were a lot more people playing ask yourself what changed . Theres plenty of equipment but there are no people to use it thats why everyone is selling and prices are dropping . Its not Get Good conversation so you can make profit had you seen this game before 2018 you will know what i meant they can switch to Unreal engine 5 but that will come in about 2 years new players will come they will stick for a while put some $ then leave and then what ?- cycle is repeated

this way of thinking its the reason some people work for others adn some have others working for them.

Are things really that expensive OR has your taste and preference gotten "way more expensive"?

Mindark is holding the playerbase hostage with the calypso auctionhouse. Its hard to sell stuff and takes long time to sell on other planets. Calypso you can sell for low MU but you sell items cuz majority of avatars are playing on calypso. I dont see a change in this until Mindark stop favorit planet calypso and make one universal auctionhouse system. MINDARK COULD DO if you buy from other planets you pay 1PED/auction you buy as a fee.
Todays fee system is to expensive and based on weight that is totally wrong. 1PED per auction is well enough and it will make avatar trade more universal.

In Soviet Entropia, the mob loots you!

(adapted from Kim's signature ;p)
i personally know people who played EU for so many hours on a Saturday that when they stood up to get a snack they found 3000 bottles of sweat sitting on their chair

a question that bears asking

if i spend $20 today playing EU

and someone else spends $2000 today playing EU

did they derive 100x more enjoyment from it?

maybe they did, or maybe they didn't. but either way, why should that matter.....to me?

Back