Question: Why cant we tier Regeneration chips?.

Should we be able to tier Regeneration chips?

• YES (please post opinion).

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • No (please post why)

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters

Faith

Old Alpha
Society
The Unit
Lizzy "Faith" O'Neal
Pretty straightforward, im curious as to why we cant tier them.

I mean, seriously -everything else can be tiered, faps/guns/MF attack etc etc.

So, please discuss.

Just wanted to bring this up, hopefully we can get some attention and/or answers :)

//Faith

Agreed, As it is MF healing is already a joke,
Eco is terrible, not big supply of chips.
After getting to use Rakzum's there's litle sense to keep using it

Yeh, well i have the regen XI. Nice chip and all, just pisses me off that i cant tier it.

it is also shitty to have nothing above level 30 biotropy to use :scratch2: chip XII XIII XIV XV???

it is also shitty to have nothing above level 30 biotropy to use :scratch2: chip XII XIII XIV XV???

Yes, there is not even limited stuff to use.. /sadface

Totally agree.

Should have made a poll about this, little late to think of that now perhaps :)

I could make a poll, lol.. bit of a noob when it comes to posting etc.. :p

Do some voting and discussing now,, go!

I totally agree these should be tierable, after 2 months in game i was lucky enough to loot (L) regen I chip and I have used them ever since, now up to regen X. The problem is after XII, I believe that is the end. My avatar is only level 46 and I am nearly maxed on the regen chips. I have very poor FAP skills so unless I start skilling all over again (and why should I after skill MF for 3 years) I am stuck with regen XI as my highest healing device. These are not that easy to come by as my soc mate keeps complaing.

MA more Higher MF chips please especially Regen

I voted yes, but i do belive MA is afraid we could use range enhansers on our regenchips to make it TOTALY imbalanced and MA will lose monye fast with this. :laugh:

Totally agree ! we need tiers like normal fap users get.
So we can up the heals or speed a bit .
and we need bigger chips as even though I got a nice chip "XI" besides it being a slowpoke chip its doing not enough heals for the mobs I can do at my level.

Tier cost will be ATH thought.

Back