why do prices stay high?

Status

Loki

Old Alpha
Society
Morbid Angels
Loki Loki Ison
Hiya all :)
well i was a lil suprised after my trip to CND started so nicly..
there i was minding my own buisness in auction adding a few bits and buying a few, as ya do. when this lovely fella started chatting. hopfully you will see how "some" crafters work ( plz note i know for sertain not all uber crafters are like this just a small number and if you have met any of them you will know who)

I URGE ALL UBER CRAFTS TO POST A REPLY. i think tool man had somthing like this a while back conserning his hanger and non of the people involved posted..odd that..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

*last 2 iimage below*

well as a side note, all this is over me selling OA103 at 175 ped (full tt) instead of 180++. also i later scanner that cape bloke, he only has 2 more intellogents that myself on his ava..and v high scanning skills..someone else chipped i guess? lol
also have a good look at the way they talk, first saying I to mean both, miss spelling exsacly the same words ect ect. does some one have two avas?
oh and all - reps will be posted here, so please add an insightfull coment :)

regards as ever,
loki. :)

oh and ive sent PM`s to a few people to see what they say :) cobra being one ofc
ok cant find snake slither hellfire on here. if anyone knows what name he uses here plz drop him a pm for me or pass the info over. and anyone that did`nt get a pm dont be affended its not me saying your a noob or anything like that..just me being lazy

Last edited:
nice. well cheers for sellin your items for what they are worth and not reseler manipulated prices. glad to see a higher skilled player with morals as a motivator and not greed. *not saying that loki is the only one* but i have encountered plenty who...well...just suck at life.

their personality is birth control with 100% effectiveness.

Hmm. Something to remember next time buying amps...

Props to you.

I wouldn't even have bothered responding to them after I knew there would be no usefull reason to.

That cape corinth dude is a bit weird, and with that name I assume he's someone second avatar. Is he really a crafter anyway? He might as well just be buying amps from the cnd shops and putting them up for auction...

Well Cobra is a eehmmmm how do I say this as nice as posible... Asshole :D

He thinks he is the center of the world - Treatened me with RL violence, thou I would really like to see him try :) Also treatened to get Nakia kicked from Shaolin, calling both of us noobs, thou from what I hear, I have been in PE about twice the time he has :D

Bottom line, you will have a harder time finding someone who actualy likes Cobra than finding snow in Sahara - He is a jerk, he has no respect for anyone - I have seen newcomers who wanted to ask him a simple question about crafting or similar, and he blows up on them, calling them jerks, noobs, assholes and the likes - Ooohh what a nice guy he is, really contributing to PE in a nice way...

But what do I know, I'm just a Skive farmer (Was actualy one of the insults he tried to use) ROFL

i have nothing against anyone i don't know, regardless of skills, except people who are caught red handed acting as lame as shown here. please don't hate on me becuase i feel strongly about this issue, if you do, you're another person trying to control prices. please read this though, you could learn some history on EU's recent evolution

i am proud of my friend loki for what he's doing. also, i can say he's always as polite in any circumstances as he was here. an army of (L)-cult noobs is standing behind loki's line, and they are not to be underestimated, becuase (L) users profit nonstop w/ the right prices, and such profits make for specialy kinds of trades, where players help eachother in ways that MA like to see. a more unique economy, and more unique gear vs skill system is the result, and i think it's one of the bes things MA has done in a while

i see extreme jealousy. omg, we can't control the market anymore, what do we do :eek:

maybe i'm a bit off-base, but to me and countless others it's a serious issue. i look at amps, and (L) weapons and the "forced buyout" on auction from some people and want to puke. i can and have on many occasions gone through like 20 cutter twos a day, that's not a gun, that's like "virtual ammo". these ass holes expect me to buy from them and pay THEM uber % on a weapon that's like only "the ammo"?? i'd have to pay over 1k peds a day on top of 'ammo' to hunt. i bought out a heatry b to play w/ one on auction for like 105%, that was like +3 or 6 peds. that's a gun which gets TONS of shots out, even further improved w/ ampage, much differen circumstance and explains how it's so off balanced. other alternative, use old style weapon and loose just the same (or more if you have no skills). i and MANY OTHERS I KNOW absolutly refuse to have anything to do with their prices.

i predicted this (L) movement far before you "ubers" had a clue what they were about, you all denounced it when ana/dia BPs started dropping way back.. i said "everything new will be (L) soon, do you think ma added shitty hit ability on old weapons to get every noob to quit right away?".. the oldest 'dinosaur' players are the most dense on the subject too. now i try to make my point to noobs who need to know how to play SMART< THE WAY MA INTENDS YOU TO.. and they say "it's not worth it for the markup".. i always say "price will come down, the BPs drop more often as the bigger ones appear every VU". guess what?? the skill bonus is NO justification of any kind of expensive markup on (L), becuase wel use the shit to have MAXED GEAR (weapons, etc). no one spends markup like that on a weapon with shit hit ability for a skill bonus. we use tt till smacker one is maxed, we use smacker 1 until smacker 2 is maxed, etc (smacker (L) are still pretty weak dmg/sec atm, but it's just an example). i knew things would heat up when the time started comming they wouldn't be able to control the market much longer. i didn't even realize loki was doing something so great for EU's future, and i also didn't know how EVIL the better crafters are about loosing their control. much props to loki, if this situation is what it seems like, he's making a brave step forward in EU economy.

about the skill bragging.. better watch that trap becuase, and i stress, you don't know who you're talking to. saying he could never get your skills is most selfish. i won't even mention some plans he suggested if he thought he needed more engineering.. that's nobodies business besides who he talks to. atm he has enough to survive and that's the way to play. maybe if you'd give "us noobs" the time of day, you'd realize a select few of you are very well hated among the EU community, becuase EU is releaseing these (L) gears to help us survive, and YOU are denying us access, just becuase you are rich and don't care.

i consume enough (L) gears for solid consistant dealings with any capable crafter. 500 peds in cutter twos = a couple hours noob skillin for me, resulting in me wanting 10x that amt, so i could play 14 hours a day as usual w/out paying an extra ~50 peds for every hour of skilling.

if anybody actually read through this whole post, i'll be damned, lol. it's a novel. it's kinda mixed up in points and where i put them also. lets see if i get flamed for something i said.. then see who's laughing in 1 year worth of VUs from now.

loki, dont let the bastards gring u down :D

first there was the pilots mafia, now we have the crafters syndicate :D lol

is cobra really not making enough, are times so hard he feels the need to try to intimidate other crafters?

imo this is unacceptable behaviour, bordering on harrasment

Lighterthief said:
imo this is unacceptable behaviour, bordering on harrasment

Nooo no, that's not harrasment, when I make a team name "Suck my cobra" in space, that's harrasment, just ask Cobra :D

**The team name was meant as cobra/snake = penis - Was in team with Nakia, so was a perfectly legal and fun name** :D

This just plainly shocks me. I've had dealings with Cobra before and have found him to be quite friendly. When I was a n00b crafter, I used to sell him lots of residue and he was very thankful. Recently we almost made a deal on a rare BP (but I pulled out in the end) and that was also a friendly exchange.

I find it hard to believe that Cobra would say things like this or act like this. This isn't a good day for me now, this episode makes me sad. :(

cape conrinth guy did loads and loads of scaning auctioneer! building intel! there for months doing it! all by hand i`m sure tho!

well done loki, i dont know you but everything i seen of you on ef has seemed top notch!

i wanna buy a blp rifle, but my got as-147 gone from 2500k to 4500k in little over a month! bumping up prices and everyone wanting more than last guy got is getting out of hand a little, but thats life, hard to change it, just gotta accept it! :(

heya all :)

Loki, very pleased to see the way you handeled yourself very good job.
You should ask the prices you want for your items ! and if it makes your crafting run around like it should ped wise I applaud you for not over charging just because some people think they run the market, and what they say it law.

Cobra has not been playing that long around 1 year now I think, true he has gotten lucky with ATH's ect, I hope the someone who will actually appreciate getting one will have the next one :) *pokes Loki go get it mate*

He has a serious attitude problem around other players in general. seen it enough times to know it wasn't just a bad day.

How do they think they will controle the market ?
Dump their prices lower :tongue2: ? I doubt it, greed wont allow them too.

as a side note, Cobra is dyslectic so if there is alot of the words which are spelled wrong on both the avatars maybe that's why ?

anyways, not a friend of Cobras and wouldn't want to be, he goes his way we go ours. If it works out for him beeing the way he is I can see he has no reason to change it. But I for one would not buy any of his items. He can't even take out 30 secs to answer a question for a person who stands there looking like he thinks cobra is a hero, just tells him to fuck off n00b I don't need to talk to you...

if you read this Cobra it's true you don't NEED to spend time on the people who admire you and look up to you, but would it hurt you to be polite ?

what Loki does in the game is great he has a big heart and we all bennefit from his crafting skills. Why should he choose to become yet another AFK crafter with money on the card when he can make it run around as it is ?

what you have done is amazing Loki, and so many people support it. Keep up the good work :girl:

as almost always: my 2 pecs :p}

...we humans react ...true...react according to our educational backgroung, character and maybe other 1000 factors, health and so...but!:

as i saw and maybe worth spending more to think about like the second needed to read this: same ppl act/look to diferent ppl as good or bad according to that one state of spirit, place/time of first meeting and so...maybe as a short example: even a blood covered dictator as Sadam was in some ppl eyes a nice person maybe even charming one or a benefactor.

So the bottom ideea: we all may be looking as nice or not nice person to other one but in fact we are more or less same...we ordinary ones i`m not speaking about Mother Tereza here :)

So about Cobra i may say just this: he was friendly, crafted for very resonable fee some very rare items to me with a considerable higher rate of succes as other crafters said, so more higher i started to think maybe others wanted to keep some for them and he said upfront, in time of approach that rate of succes and when i needed an OF104 he crafted for free one. Maybe he was happy that day maybe not but i think all great crafters in this game are bored to death by flow of PM from rude noobs or all time yelling to them in main chat...so this is for sure a cause of some notsowillingtotalk of some of them.

And as i appreciate as all the rest :) a cheaper item in auction can`t stop myself to think so many times i was angry couse i saw some others crafters selling under the average markup items just to sell them quicker as the rest. So sometimes Hell way is made of "looking as nice things"... not necesarly this being the case here :confused: .

Afterall is a suply/demand problem...and not as u may think at first sight of supply from crafters and demand from miners but as a supply of ores/rate of succes/blueprints from MA :rolleyes: .

Yeah anyway some parts from that dialog look bad...bad temper don`t mean always bad character but...

All the best
F*ck the rest
And don`t rush
U may crash

Oh woow! Well done Loki! Keeping yourself calm and let them make thenselves as fools. I have always suspected this but i really didnt know they would be so rude and selfish. I have sold some residue to Cobra before and he has been rather nice really.....but i have changed my opinion about him after you showed us this Loki! Keep up the good work Loki!
If they continue to be rude you know you have my support! :)

testeronline said:
Bla bla ooohhh mighty Cobra bla bla

The quote is meant as a joke btw.

Well let me tell you a story then - Nakia and I was hunting Aurlies in Dome4 as we do so often, we come up with joke names all the time, some times 20 different names during a hunt... Everyone knows this... We made the name "Suck my cobra" could have been any snake really, but we wrote cobra which have absolutely nothing to do with Cobra the avatar, to me he means absolutely nothing, so wouldn't even make fun of him.

But out of the blue Cobra comes, start swearing and cursing saying we are harrasing him and that he will send someone to beat me up IRL and get Nakia kicked from Shaolin, calling both of us stupid noobs who knows nothing about the game etc.

So I can see why you think he is such a kind friendly person - For the fun of it, I wanted to figure out how long he had been ingame, and he has been here for about half the time I have, also about 70% of the people I talked to about him (SOme of them being former soc mates) considered him an egocenteret person who would blow up if anything didn't go his way - Kinda like a kid does in kindergarden if he can not have the toy he wants.

Cobra might be a nice guy, but somehow alot of people fails to see how nice he is then.

Cobra has been rude to me numerous times. He acts like he is the god of all that is EU. I was crafting OA101's and was lucky enough to globe and his response was and I quote, "give up you n00b you waste your ped.....sell your resources to a real crafter". Now I know with all the cultural diversity in EU somehow this is a compliment or gratz for my globe. Also didnt want to make a vein pop so i didnt tell him the globe came with an oa104 bp with 40ish attempts.

On another occasion he blasted my hunting skills and made me feel like a n00b once again all of this unprovoked. I know 6.5k hg isnt uber but it isnt all that bad for someone whos been ingame a little less than a year and doesnt depo.

As another poster wrote maybe he's just a bit miffed to find out his Ava name reminds people of an excited snake penis.

Photon said:
This just plainly shocks me. I've had dealings with Cobra before and have found him to be quite friendly. When I was a n00b crafter, I used to sell him lots of residue and he was very thankful. Recently we almost made a deal on a rare BP (but I pulled out in the end) and that was also a friendly exchange.

I find it hard to believe that Cobra would say things like this or act like this. This isn't a good day for me now, this episode makes me sad. :(

Im right with you there, im utterly shocked :eek:

Now let me think, am I even slightly surprised (SOME OF) those at the top (WITH THE SKILLS AND ITEMS) are up to their necks in price fixing, reselling and the like...

after all they are the ones with the most to gain or lose...

TwystedT said:
Cobra has been rude to me numerous times. He acts like he is the god of all that is EU. I was crafting OA101's and was lucky enough to globe and his response was and I quote, "give up you n00b you waste your ped.....sell your resources to a real crafter". Now I know with all the cultural diversity in EU somehow this is a compliment or gratz for my globe. Also didnt want to make a vein pop so i didnt tell him the globe came with an oa104 bp with 40ish attempts.

On another occasion he blasted my hunting skills and made me feel like a n00b once again all of this unprovoked. I know 6.5k hg isnt uber but it isnt all that bad for someone whos been ingame a little less than a year and doesnt depo.

As another poster wrote maybe he's just a bit miffed to find out his Ava name reminds people of an excited snake penis.

No worries about your skills at all, he tells all people they are n00bs even thou he has lower skills than them.
He just likes to be seen as "The Uber", to me beeing uber is not just about having skills, he does have skills, but not as many as he has been caiming to have to some people ingame which was 350K total skills
(this is no wau near true and he knows it)

Uber is also personality I can find many people with less skills who are way more Uber :)

I think he likes to put people down to make himself feel bigger and better, but all he will gain IMO is direspect, he earned mine already.

Telling me he has many connections in shaolin and he will get me booted from the soc (because of a team name :rofl: ), saying he has been invited to my soc many times, I ofcourse checked up with people in soc and found out it was a lie.

Now he might not have a problem with acting like that but I have no respect for people who do :rolleyes:

putting people down to make yourself feel good is not the way to do things, and telling lies is not either.

:poke:

Last edited:
now when pll go bla bla over prices i can tell i spoke whit Teilk yesterday about the prices on amps cuz i sell em too but not whit a big profit ther for i have to keep my prices over 180ped for a OA-103 below i lose peds

and yes i am a frend of Ben Cobra Boner if pll dont know

LeonDK said:
now when pll go bla bla over prices i can tell i spoke whit Teilk yesterday about the prices on amps cuz i sell em too but not whit a big profit ther for i have to keep my prices over 180ped for a OA-103 below i lose peds

and yes i am a frend of Ben Cora Boner if pll dont know

This has nothing to do with the prices of the OA103, this has something to do with some people just not acting like adults, and thinking they can behave like they wanna behave - If Loki can sell the OA103 for 175ped, then that's cool for him, it shouldn't be anyones elses business.

If the other crafters have a problem with that, then by all means, by all the amps from Loki and relist them for 180+ ped

Reactions: 101
BenCobra Boner said:
LOL only the haf at all nice job ther lol

fuck how low can pepols be

Well you already showed that a few times ;)

Nakia said:
How do they think they will controle the market ?

This has nothing to do with the prices of the OA103

somthing you didnt get it is the price on OA-103 that startet all this

LeonDK said:
somthing you didnt get it is the price on OA-103 that startet all this

No, it's how Cobra acted that started all this - He acted like that due to Loki selling the OA103 lower than what Cobra wanted them to go for... But Cobra acted like a fool/tool, and that's what started this thread :)

So...

I wonder how much Cobra would charge me to make Dragon?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Joke, btw...)

as an OLD crafter... who both bought and trained most of his skills... let me tell u what i think about this...

undercutting: hmmmm its annoying, but its an option tops crafters has...

sometimes when i need money i do undercut, considering i have excellent COS on every bp i use... i dont really have compeition, its either they will sell at my price, or they will lose... cause sometimes i sell at production prices when i need money...

on good bps, i usually just contact the top crafters, and we agree on a price that is good for community and us... thats how it used to work, before XXXX-up crafters came, that know they are so smart :)

now the field is just, everyone do whats best for him.

i talked to some of those "crafters" u talked about in ur post... lol
they have a very strange and young way of thinking...

ectually if u will see Ben game style...
its not playing smart, its playing with luck... . exactly as MA like it...

he didnt train a bp so he can make the item cheap to anough to sell cheap and still profit...

what he does is click TONS and hope for an ATH... MA stupid sysytem ectually allow him to profit like this... but o well thats another conversation...

anyway dont think all good crafters are as assholes as those 2...

try talk to buzz, or rampage, or other crafters.... they are very cooperative and u should learn anything from the other "noob-uber" crafters behevior

(noob uber- players with too much money and time on thier hands+ not anough time ingame+ not anough IQ to play right)....

anyway, i forgot what i was talking for the first place... anyway.... take it easy.

(note: i didnt read all the post, so i might missed some relevant things ;P, but o well, time is something i dont have these days :\ )

piece :)
dekel AKA nzr (engi 9400)

nice written ther dekel

i wos asking loki why he dompt the market not meny make profit on amps meny loos a lot on thos so

he will not anser it

he wos just lafing at it so

he start to be a very big ass from the start

Status
Back