Why do we need live support ???

SonicHero1

Old Alpha
John SonicHero1 Wick
Why does Mindark have official avatars at all ???

I saw a user using bot / script / macro today and wrote directly to a MindarkOfficial, so that he can come here and watch this happen!

His answer was to write a ticket !!! -.-

kk1eMFj.png

WTF ??? What are you from Live Support for? Use the TP chip once and you will be there in a few seconds and can check this !!!

I find that ridiculous and in my opinion if you don't do anything anyway, you could just as easily be fired and put the money you deserve into play !!!

This is my personal opinion about the MindarkOfficial and I find it just pathetic!

At some point he arrived when i reported a bot.
I assume everyone is aware what he did.He logged out the bot obviously without even checking anything prior to that.

useless support. what did you expect?
edit: what exactly is the job description for the live support guys? i mean they consume OUR money via their wages and are completely worthles.
@Mindark: demanding an explanation wtf this "live support dudes" are doing for our money?

I think it's just a cheek that the support gives me the answer that I should write a ticket instead of stopping by ... You get paid for it or not?

you are aware , they are just following their contracted agreements within employment , and have the ability to port to Said botter invisible so you wouldnt really know if it was monitored or not , Game Masters can do alot behind the curtain you wouldnt know about ;)

The Officials on Ancient Greece have more powers, they could disconnect you if you would trash talk the botter :D

Back