Why do you play Entropia Universe?

mainly because there is no monthly subscription fee, and i got addicted :)

Because it's not a easy game! Here you need to think a bit. ;)

And for the fun... :)

It's fun and entertaining. Most of the time.
The community is great, with very few exceptions.

And there's always that tiny microscopic chance, that I'll loot a mod fap, aimk2 and 300k peds from just 1 mob. :wtg:

Because I find it enjoyable.

Simple question?

I play for fun. :D

For fun and to see if I could get high level after not starting high level and making more than I invest.

Also to meet a future wife who loves EU and is from the UK and has a special feature which I am missing IRL: Bewbs.

Because I liked the sweating in 2006 and got addicted after.

Admit it my darling friend ... you just want to beat the sh*t outta people in the ring during the boxing event every year :laugh: - that's why you're the Champ. :boxer:

Oh geez ... don't you get enough bacon over on FB? :hammer:

I've never played it. Don't know anything about it.

Well, I have proof otherwise. :nana:

And to Loren ... as far as why I'm involved with EU, I'll reserve that for one of my new opinion pieces that will be published at either MSM or EP, or both. :)

I play for the RCE. for 2 decades I have been selling game items and game money on black markets, was tired of all that BS.

Nice to have a legit RCE, though I must admit im here because there are no other comparable RCE games. If there were, id find a non pvp one to play.

I do still play because.....

:beerchug:

I played because my brother played.
I then played to get a global.
I then played to get a Hof.
I then played for fun.
I then played for fun and social side.

Then everyone I know rage quilted/went on breaks/began to play lower.

For some reason this typo reminds me of this music video. lol

I have many reasons and most have already been expressed in this thread.

Because its the only MMO that actually has grown as a platform since its release, and thus has the long term potential to justify the countless hours I will dump into it.

2007: Started because wanted to make money playing a game. Play 6+ hours/day everyday.

2008: Dreams of money, gone... Stayed because it was fun. Play up to 16 hours a day.

2010: Still here because I want to recoup some losses, but fun dying slowly. Play up to 16 hours a day.

2011: Not fun anymore, trying desperately to recoup losses (investments, trading, etc...). Play=WORK up to 16 hours a day.

2012: Disenfranchised. Hate Mindark, despise EU. Uninstall. Drastic decrease in hours played, long break that lasted approx. 6 months.

2013: Play sporadically, given up on recouping costs, all fun completely gone... randomly log-on (once a fortnight, or less) to deposit some money (usually only $20-$100) and gamble it away either amping FOMA or clicking sights/amps in hope of hitting 100k+ so I can withdraw and leave for good. Though I think this will be my slot-machine between poker matches, until MA/EU dies (which will be in next 5-10 years). Play 1+ hours per month.

I play this game to have Fun and Earn Some $ while playing a video game......

There is no other video game out there like this that is legit to depo and withdraw your value or time and money :D

Life is meant to be enjoyed not stressed on small things on life :)

When you have fun you gain the abundance of the universe for you give the joy and fun out and it will reflect it back......

and to comment this game is forever :) it's just that great of a game!!!

I play this game to have Fun and Earn Some $ while playing a video game......

There is no other video game out there like this that is legit to depo and withdraw your value or time and money :D

Life is meant to be enjoyed not stressed on small things on life :)

When you have fun you gain the abundance of the universe for you give the joy and fun out and it will reflect it back......

and to comment this game is forever :) it's just that great of a game!!!

Quoted for truth! :thumbup:

For fun :dunce:

It's the only MMORPG I might stay online 24/7 and still miss it if I logoff :D

Was looking for a virtual world so huge, improving/expanding so fast that u could travel and explore forever...
It doesn't exist yet. So i'm here.

To win back what they looted from me since I first started !

Along the way...

it's a fun community- very mature. You either need to be a patient and smart young person, or a professional adult to last in the game.

Finally have to admit the slight enjoyment of the 'scratching of the lottery ticket' that it is, but try to keep that in check so as not to be too wasteful.

I enjoy the international nature of it. If I want, I can practice German, Russsian, Chinese or Japanese while playing with international friends.

And to win back what they looted from me since I started. ;)

Becouse I don't drink, smoke or do drugs I get my dose of Serotonin from Entropia :computer:

Reactions: Mac
hmmm..... Well, I haven't logged in to play for a few months, I'm just a forum troll....

Because of the Sound of the swirlies.:tower:

I'm an Entropiaholic!

In simpler words am addicted but shhhh.. i hate accepting addictions :D

Back