Why does this forum exist?

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
I find more and more usefull information on other forums while here when checking what's new it's 80% Sell and Buy posts. On Arkadia forum you find a live conversation regarding space and spacetravel. On EF you find dev. posts from Kim. And now on EF I find Bertha Bots twin have a EBN news about Robot atacks on Ithaca. I really did my best to find the same post here without any success. Has this forum falled to a Calypos eBay site?

I find more and more usefull information on other forums while here when checking what's new it's 80% Sell and Buy posts. On Arkadia forum you find a live conversation regarding space and spacetravel. On EF you find dev. posts from Kim. And now on EF I find Bertha Bots twin have a EBN news about Robot atacks on Ithaca. I really did my best to find the same post here without any success. Has this forum falled to a Calypos eBay site?

You forgot whining, bitching and hof section threads...

oh ... this forum is still here ? :scratch2: :nana:

Because Planet Arkadia is not Planet Calypso, Next Island is not Planet Calypso, Rocktropia is not Planet Calypso, and Planet Calypso is not the entirety of the Entropia Universe.

Why people still choose to post non-Calypso stuff here when there are planet specific forums and universe-wide forums like EP or EF out there is beyond me. Why Kim chooses to post stuff related exclusively to Calypso on only EF is beyond me.

I hope they transfer us back to Entropia forum :)

Here is a thread I posted a while ago on this very issue.

Does it exist or is it a figment of your imagination. Do you actually exist? Can you prove it?

Well for me this forum is excellent for browsing on using my mobile phone. EF I need to zoom in on manually. This one snaps right into place automatically :p

Why does this forum exist?

Maybe because they can't come up with any ideas on how to merge all forums and just create subforums for planets like there was a subforum for CND on EF in good old times before vu10.

Well for me this forum is excellent for browsing on using my mobile phone. EF I need to zoom in on manually. This one snaps right into place automatically :p

My eyes can't tolerate EF current color scheme.

Why Kim chooses to post stuff related exclusively to Calypso on only EF is beyond me.

I've wondered this too. My only guess, is that Kim technically works on both MA stuff and Calypso stuff, but can't be bothered to post in separate forums.

I find more and more usefull information on other forums ...

And why are you still here then? :scratch2:

Dude, the most useless forums are (in no particular order):

GamersHQ
EntropiaPlanets
EntropiaForum

The reason why EBN News are easier to find on EF is simple:

Nobody else posts there, so they are always on top of the "New posts" list...

I do assume, that this forum has no owner atm and MA is not able to get it due to legal reasons. Hence, this is the only forum where we can say what we do think.

Arkadia forum is for Arkadia. I fail to see any reason for EF continuing to exist.

Arkadia forum is for Arkadia. I fail to see any reason for EF continuing to exist.

advertising money/page rank, etc. for 711... same reason this forum has not been deleted yet? Would you delete one of the the highest rank .coms if you owned it just because someone renting the server from you decided they didn't want to pay you the monthly fee a few months? I don't see 711 putting this forum in the TT any time soon.

I will never post anything on this forum .. including this post .. ever.

Bones

were we even here to begin with o_O dun dun dun

Why people still choose to post non-Calypso stuff here when there are planet specific forums and universe-wide forums like EP or EF out there is beyond me.

I don't have time to check multiple forums, and this forum has all my old posts. Pretty much why I stay here. I'd be happy to see it merge back with EF tbh, but I guess that is impractical now.

Well lets see. The forum owner of EF sold the whole database to FPC and transported it to this site. 711 owns this forum and EF correct? Well if everyone wants a Planet Calypso Forum then 711 needs to just put the data all back to EF and leave PFC with a nice clean blank slate to form their forum with. Everyone is happy and problem solved.

-Bemo-

If you believe that a single sunbeam is the summertime. You could be ok. Nevertheless, we may think the same but in reverse. Why the hell exists the other forums if not exist people in there? Why not bring Kim his only thread here? And, why Bertha Bot publishes her single video thread, here?

Because here is the complete HISTORY of Entropia Universe. 8 years of threads. Why they are so stupid and do not put their only two threads here? :scratch2:

Or maybe is it that they do not have money now to buy back what they sold.¿? Which incidentally was not theirs if not from the entire community. What can offer to us the others forums, if no database? It's ridiculous what the OP proposes. You should write this same thread in the other forums. Asking to EF to buy the database again!

Really, I hate reasons based in money manipulations. If they were good to sell something that belonged to everybody from the community .. Also they be so good to buy it again. Or perhaps, they believe, money can be made again from scratch?

Last edited:
Because Planet Arkadia is not Planet Calypso, Next Island is not Planet Calypso, Rocktropia is not Planet Calypso, and Planet Calypso is not the entirety of the Entropia Universe. .

LOL. I'm sorry. Have you been to Arkadia recently? Calypso is the centre of the Entropia Universe, despite it not appearing so in the space map.

Who knows? Who cares?

It exists because:

Everything from the past is posted here

Other planets a lot have no interest in

PCF gets 4-6 pages of new Posts a day

EF gets 4-6 new posts a day :laugh:

It exists because:

Everything from the past is posted here

Other planets a lot have no interest in

PCF gets 4-6 pages of new Posts a day

EF gets 4-6 new posts a day :laugh:

What she said.

I do read entropiaforum, because it's the link to the company
I do read entropiaplanets, because they seem to have all the news the fastest and inside information about planet partners. And I used to be in COL so I like the admins a lot.
I do not read arkadiaforum, nextislandforum, rocktropiaforum, cyreneforum, spanishspacethingyforum, planetvaporwaremodernaforum.

Back